Search Forum

Masculine fragrance for leisure and going out

Masculine fragrance for leisure and going out 7 months ago

Hi everyone! I [23M] am looking for a fragrance to complete the last spot in my collection:

1) at work: MFK Aqua Universalis;

2) for leisure and going out - cozy: BDK Gris Charnel;

3) ?

I'd like another fragrance for leisure and going out, but more masculine and energetic than Gris Charnel. It should be something versatile enough that I can wear year round (except for those hot summer nights when I reach for my Philosykos EDT decant). Nothing sweet, gourmand or oriental. I'm probably leaning towards fresh, woody, aromatic or aquatic for this one. 

I know it's a very generic request, but if you like something that matches the description please leave a comment.

7 months ago 1

Few suggestions off the top of my head would be:

1. 4. Montabaco (Parfum)4. Montabaco Parfum This is my signature scent. Centered around a tobacco leaf accord, it has a really nice ozonic and light vibe that is uplifting and very fresh. I think it works in pretty much any season.
2. "Shooting Stars - Nio | XerJoff" Probably my favorite "green" scent, it's a very unique mix of aromatic spiciness and soapy cleanness. Probably wouldn't work for very cold weather, but you have Gris Charnel for that!
3. Burlington 1819Burlington 1819 This is such a great all-rounder. Think a better version of Le Gemme - TygarLe Gemme - Tygar or Sospiro Vibrato. Complex and high-quality, but yet mass-appealing and versatile.

7 months ago 1

Legend (2023)Legend (2023)

SupernovaSupernova

Neon (2023)Neon (2023)

Haze ExtremeHaze Extreme

All fresh but I think Legend or Supernova would fit what you’re asking for the most. You get them in 50ml and 10ml so you can carry the 10ml around with you when you want a respray. Legend is very masculine and lovely creamy sandal wood. Supernova has the Aquatic side to it and you can layer most of his fragrances.

If you can’t get a hold of his products just now then maybe Hawas for HimHawas for Him which will last all night long on a night out, fresh and aquatic but not so woodsy even though it does have wood notes it’s more musky like Light Blue pour Homme Eau IntenseLight Blue pour Homme Eau Intense but if you get Acqua di Giò AbsoluAcqua di Giò Absolu they are similar and that one has a nice amber wood to it and layered with Hawas is amazing.

Another favourite freshie of mine "Join The Club - 40 Knots | XerJoff"

6 months ago 1

Kouros
Antaeus
Egoiste Platinum
Bon Monsieur
Givenchy Gentleman
im speaking about the originals vintages versions

6 months ago 1

Based on the description of what you're looking for, here are a few recs off the top of my head I think you'd enjoy!

For designer you should look into something from Armani's Acqua Di Gio line. These are aquatic, aromatic and maintain a freshness despite the smokey undertones. I really enjoy Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum)Acqua di Giò Profumo Parfum. Another great option is Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum)Oud Wood Eau de Parfum. This is such an iconic clean woody oud scent that works for just about any occasion.

For niche I think you'd like PercivalPercival or Intense Cedrat BoiseIntense Cedrat Boise. These both can work year round and fit the scent profiles you're looking for.

6 months ago 1

I agree with Liviuss, you might opt for something classic like Drakkar Noir (Eau de Toilette)Drakkar Noir Eau de Toilette ( Dakar (Perfume Oil)Dakar Perfume Oil ), Pour Monsieur (Eau de Parfum)Pour Monsieur Eau de Parfum or something along those lines.

6 months ago
ScentToolbox

Based on the description of what you're looking for, here are a few recs off the top of my head I think you'd enjoy!

For designer you should look into something from Armani's Acqua Di Gio line. These are aquatic, aromatic and maintain a freshness despite the smokey undertones. I really enjoy Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum)Acqua di Giò Profumo Parfum. Another great option is Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum)Oud Wood Eau de Parfum. This is such an iconic clean woody oud scent that works for just about any occasion.

For niche I think you'd like PercivalPercival or Intense Cedrat BoiseIntense Cedrat Boise. These both can work year round and fit the scent profiles you're looking for.

Thank you! I've tried ADG EDT but I didn't like it; I'll try Parfum which seems interesting.

I've also smelled Oud Wood and it was great. I'm a bit concerned about its performances though. What do you think?

Cedrat Boise feels a bit "mature" to my nose.

Percieval sounds interesting, I'll try it.

5 months ago

"Acqua di Giò Profondo | Giorgio Armani"may be.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Masculine fragrance for leisure and going out
Jump to