Search Forum

A summer/ spring niche scent, that doesnt smell boring

A summer/ spring niche scent, that doesnt smell boring 5 months ago

I am looking for a summer scent, that isnt your typical citrus or aquatic scent, but something more special for hotter days , but stilll not to heavy.

Dont get me wrong I like scents like Torino21 or Portraits of Portofino, but I cant justify spending so much money on such boringness.

Looking forward to suggestions

Muppetind

5 months ago 1

MiamiMiami - Sugary coconut behind a bright, sparkling lime. This dries down to a sweet, floral tobacco. Great not just for spring and summer, this also works in the colder months and transports you to the tropics. A unique freshie that goes in a different direction.

ImaginationImagination - (Niche leaning designer imo) Invigorating citrus, crisp ginger and calming black tea in the base. This performs like CRAZY for a fresh, summer fragrance and lasts forever! Not your average summer fragrance, this scent profile will stick with you.

5 months ago 2

Merchant of Venice - Damascus Desert - Incredibly pleasant light citrus on a base of iris, cedar, and amber. It smells like walking through a meadow, and is SO inviting. It also tends to go on sale with a fair amount of regularity, which is a nice perk. Wins across the board, as far as I'm concerned. 

5 months ago 1
5 months ago 1

Summer HammerSummer Hammer was one that i really enjoyed wearing through summer.

5 months ago 1

I finally got hold of a bottle of FR/18FR/18 (which is getting scarce in Europe). I can't get enough of that melon note! (I don't bet the gin tonic vibe, for me it's a blue melon if that makes sense 😉). I sure will enjoy it when it gets warmer.

5 months ago 1

First thing that came to mind when I saw your topic was "Shooting Stars - Nio | XerJoff", citrusy but combined with dry herbs and spices.

Embruns d'EssaouiraEmbruns d'Essaouira is kind of a weird one - super salty aquatic. Smells like an ocean wave pummeling you in the face.

2 months ago

BLV Homme Bvlgari

MFK Aqua Celestia

Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa

Oscar De la Renta Blue Orchid

Profumum Roma Acqua di Sale

Louis Vuitton On the Beach

2 months ago

reinvented sacred bond

new notes cocktail maracuja

xerjoff kobe

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations A summer/ spring niche scent, that doesnt smell boring
Jump to