Search Forum

What are YOUR favourite patchoulis?

26 - 43 by 43
7 months ago

Givenchy Gentleman and Dior Dioressence 

7 months ago

"Patchouli | Réminiscence" is a lovely, Patchouli based fragrance of which some say that it is a good Patch 'for reference', but I'm not sure if I agree on that. Maybe "Patchouli Blanc | Réminiscence" comes more close to 'natural patchouli'. Both are very budget friendly nowadays.

When I was a child, Patchouli was very much in fashion (think hippies, 'make love not war' and all that - Oh those were the days Smile!) and that Patchouli smelled different than many Patchouli based perfumes of today. The more earthy, dark and gothic vibes in Patchouli based perfumes often come from other notes with which it is blended. For reference, to find out what Patchouli as a note smells like, you may try a Patchouli-oil from shops that sell the 'more natural' oils maybe.

"Patchouli | Réminiscence" is certainly unisex, earthy, a bit dark and gothic, but is also more 'perfume-y' and even more vintage than the sixties and seventies to my nose (and thus I like it more than just 'plain' Patchouli).

Hope this helps Smile

7 months ago

My favorite is Patchouli Intense by De Nicolai. Just modern perfumerie perfection that lasts over 24hrs

7 months ago 1

Angel (Eau de Parfum)Angel Eau de Parfum

Bornéo 1834Bornéo 1834

i love patchouli with cacao.

6 months ago

I am not fond of patchouli but I do like Lord of Misrule (Body Spray)Lord of Misrule Body Spray. Amazing longevity as well.

4 months ago

I love patchouli and am eager to share my faves but how do I tag perfumes in here? Thanks ☺️ 

4 months ago
DarkSparkle

I love patchouli and am eager to share my faves but how do I tag perfumes in here? Thanks ☺️ 

# + name of the perfume 

4 months ago

"Cuirs Nomades - African Leather (Eau de Parfum) | Memo Paris"

4 months ago 1

I LOVE me some patchouli. I love the way it's sweet, woody and dirty all at once. It reminds me a lot of dark chocolate, especially those with a high cacao percentage.

With that in mind, I love anything that highlights those qualities. Angel (Eau de Parfum)Angel Eau de Parfum is an absolute classic, as is TempoTempo . I'm also a big fan of L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Toilette)L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau de Toilette - that chocolate-patchouli accord is to die for.

4 months ago
4 months ago 1

Chanel Coromandel

4 months ago 3

Profumum Roma Patchouly

4 months ago 1

My favorite is "Patchouli Intense / Patchouli Homme (Eau de Parfum) | Parfums de Nicolaï" . One of the positives is that it lacks that hippie patchouli vibe.

Last edited by JSO60 on 06.01.2024, 00:28; edited 1 time in total
4 months ago 1

"Patchouli Intense / Patchouli Homme (Eau de Parfum) | Parfums de Nicolaï"

4 months ago 1

Van Cleef & Arpels  Moonlight Patchouli is a great Choice in my Opinion Smile

4 months ago
3 months ago

I adore Nuits de Noho (Eau de Parfum)Nuits de Noho Eau de Parfum A little goes a very long way and the scent lingers long after I walk out of a room.

3 months ago 1

How about Pardon (Extrait de Parfum)Pardon Extrait de Parfum For me it's like a niche version of L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum)L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau de Parfum

26 - 43 by 43
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes by Note, Accord, Genre What are YOUR favourite patchoulis?
Jump to