Search Forum

Scent of the Day

8826 - 8850 by 8936
30 days ago

"Allegra - Rock'n'Rome | Bvlgari"

30 days ago

Nice weekend to all ! SOTD is RienRien by ELdO

29 days ago

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend! Today I'm wearing Tom Ford Orchid Soleil (Eau de Parfum)Orchid Soleil Eau de Parfum

29 days ago 1

Eau Noble (2022)Eau Noble (2022) one of my favourite

28 days ago

Today was a beautiful day! The first really beautiful one of the year in my part of the world. The sky was so blue, the sun was out, the trees were in full blossom and there was a slight crisp edge to the breeze. I wore Tom Ford Fleur de Portofino (Eau de Parfum)Fleur de Portofino Eau de Parfum and it was absolutely perfect.

28 days ago

Good morning all ! SOTD is Yatagan (Eau de Toilette)Yatagan Eau de Toilette by CARON

28 days ago 1

Going to the cinema with my sweetheart @Lempi wearing Mr MajesticMr Majestic and she has on Black Opium Le ParfumBlack Opium Le Parfum ❤️💙💜💖✨🥰

28 days ago

Again "Allegra - Rock'n'Rome | Bvlgari"

27 days ago

Frederic Malle: The Night

27 days ago

Tonight I'm snuggling up and relaxing in a cloud of Le Labo Labdanum 18 / Ciste 18 (Eau de Parfum)Labdanum 18 Eau de Parfum

27 days ago

Have all a nice day ! Ny SOTD is Synthetic Nature / Synthetic JungleSynthetic Nature by Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle. From samples

27 days ago

Waiting for a headache to vanish with Green Tea (Eau Parfumée)Green Tea Eau Parfumée

27 days ago
ROBERTOB

Have all a nice day ! Ny SOTD is Synthetic Nature / Synthetic JungleSynthetic Nature by Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle. From samples

A beautiful one !

27 days ago 1

Chanel 31 Rue Cambon 

26 days ago
26 days ago

Good morning. SOTD Bel Ami (Eau de Toilette)Bel Ami Eau de Toilette by Hermès

26 days ago 1
25 days ago

Tonight I'm wearing Keiko Mecheri Attar de RosesAttar de Roses

24 days ago
24 days ago 1

Oh what a choice i have today to wear!!! I am back from Finland with many new things to try as my sweetheart @Lempi gave me soooooo many things to take home with me, i do not know where to start 😂 Well the last time i was with my sweet Lempi was in Helsinki airport so she has given me a fragrance sample of Helsinki Spirit Intense for men I am not sure if this is the correct tag here Prestigiste No. 4 - Helsinki SpiritPrestigiste No. 4 - Helsinki Spirit but i want some Finland with me today so that will be my SOTD so i can smell where i have been and where i will return to see my love again 🥰

Here is a photo of my RavenClaw Raven she gave to me that will be part of the photo with his magic workings protecting the spirit of my amazing Finnish sweetheart 💖✨ And of course the package is blue like her Aquarius water sign 💙

(forgive the mess i am just back from travelling and have not had time to tidy but of course the first thing in a frag heads mind to do the first morning home instead of unpacking clothes is to try fragrance 😁😂)

24 days ago

Have all a nice weekend. My SOTD is the original issue of SablesSables by Annick Goutal

23 days ago 1

Last night before bed while missing my sweetheart @Lempi  i decided to try CHOCO from Hedoniol which is not listed here, but it has great longevity as i can smell it still this morning, so this is my SOTM until i shower and decide what to wear after 🥰 She gave it as a one of many gifts to smell and it is indeed a nice chocolate fragrance that is not all thick heavy syrup type of fragrance so very happy with this one, thank you sweetie 🥰🤗

23 days ago

Hi there ! SOTD is Black VetiverBlack Vetiver by Phaedon

23 days ago 1
23 days ago
8826 - 8850 by 8936
Notify about new comments
Jump to