Search Forum

Scent of the Day

8876 - 8900 by 8939
16 days ago 1

Yesterday was a day of crazy amounts of rainbows here where i live there were loads of them and even just a section of the sky at sea that was not a rainbow but had all the colours of it like it was filling the horizon with those colours and at the bottom of those rainbows and colours was northeast where Finland is and at the bottom of a rainbow is always something special like my sweetheart @Lempi . So after that i am wearing Neon (2023)Neon (2023) as that is what it was like, a sky full of neon. 🌈💖🩷🧡💛💚💙🩵💜🤍

15 days ago 1

Jardins de Bagatelle (Eau de Toilette)Jardins de Bagatelle Eau de Toilette After all this years, I'm still in love with that specific Tuberose accord.

15 days ago
15 days ago 1

Burberry for WomenBurberry for Women

" I thought for sure I had given up
'Til I felt the fire of your touch
Love melts even the coldest hearts
Love mends even the broken parts
That we lock deep inside
I swore I'd never let love in
You said you'd never love again
But here we are
Because love melts even the coldest hearts
"

14 days ago
14 days ago

Good morning ! SOTD Habit Rouge (Eau de Toilette)Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette

14 days ago
14 days ago

CowCow

13 days ago

Mabelle O‘Rama‘s „Lunar Dust“. I‘d put this perfume in the same category as You (Eau de Parfum)You Eau de Parfum and ApolloniaApollonia. Appropriate anytime, anywhere when you want to give a polished impression far from the floral-fruity crowds.

13 days ago

Weekly rotation 

12 days ago

Good morning ! SOTD Colonia (Eau de Cologne)Colonia Eau de Cologne by Acqua di Parma

12 days ago
12 days ago 1

Trying Rose Prick (Eau de Parfum)Rose Prick Eau de Parfum tonight which i got from my love @Lempi and reminds me of a special fragrance that has special meanings for us both being SopranoSoprano so this is a lovely fragrance that evokes loving feelings inside me 💗

12 days ago

HerodHerod

So good. Probably selling most of my collection and getting this one as signature.

12 days ago

Today I layered Tom Ford Santal BlushSantal Blush with Soleil de FeuSoleil de Feu and it is multifaceted sandalwood bliss

11 days ago
11 days ago 1

Today I am wearing PhantomPhantom because l came like a phantom in the night to snowy Finland leaving love songs for my sweetheart @Lempi to listen to the next day 😁🥰😘

11 days ago

Good morning to all ! SOTD Eau des Sens (Eau de Toilette)Eau des Sens Eau de Toilette by Diptyque. From samples

11 days ago

Good Morning everyone; my SOTD is Spirit of Japan (Perfume Oil)Spirit of Japan Perfume Oil by Elixir Attar.

What an immersive journey!

11 days ago

Today it was Spell On YouSpell On You, nice but very poor longivity and sillage close to zero.

11 days ago 1

LOV|U ConnectedLOV|U Connected

Souls that are so connected
Find one another's love
Even in the darkness
Your energy's enough
I don't need my senses
To know where you are
My love will lead the way
Even in the distance
You're never far
Anywhere I will find you
Like my pulse is beating inside you
Take my sight, I could go blind
'Cause I know you, 'cause I know you
I know you by heart ✨🧡❣️
@Mitchcraft

11 days ago

Tonight I'm chilling out in a heavenly cloud of Annick Goutal Myrrhe Ardente (Eau de Parfum)Myrrhe Ardente Eau de Parfum and Tom Ford Ébène FuméÉbène Fumé

10 days ago

Good Morning everyone; starting today with "Titto 2 | Yaseen" by Yaaseen (Sample)

10 days ago

Going with Versace pour homme for the morning 

10 days ago

Hello people. Today I chose Rosendo Mateu 5. It's gotten chilly and I could use that nice spicy vanilla. 

8876 - 8900 by 8939
Notify about new comments
Jump to