IV-II Ray-Flection 2020

IV-II Ray-Flection by Masque
Shop now
Search on
Search
We may earn a commission when you buy from links on our site, including the eBay Partner Network.
Shop now
IV-II Ray-Flection is a popular perfume by Masque for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-spicy. It is still available to purchase.
Search on
Search

Floral
Powdery
Synthetic

AldehydesAldehydes Mandarin orangeMandarin orange CardamomCardamom
Mimosa absoluteMimosa absolute Solar noteSolar note Violet leaf absoluteViolet leaf absolute
MuskMusk Beeswax absoluteBeeswax absolute CedarwoodCedarwood

Perfumer

Submitted by NikEy, last update on 03.05.2023.
  • RateRate
  • CollectionCollection
  • ClassifyClassify
  • NotesNotes

1 in-depth fragrance description

Totally floral
I have read other people’s reviews on this fragrance and I must say that it is completely 100% floral on my skin. All I smell is Mimosa. It is very light and beautiful with a decent sillage and longevity. I’m not sure I would spend money on a large bottle, but this is a very pleasant scent.
It does not come off as candy sweet at all to my nose. In fact, it reminds me a lot of a Jo Malone fragrance. You should definitely try it if you have the opportunity to see how you perceive it.

ScentwitchScentwitch 1 year ago
A nice light fragrance with beautiful mimosa notes.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 2 years ago
A rather warm and powdery/sweet, floral resinous-woody Mid season fragrance, balanced by an uplifting and soapy spicy-fruity opening. Unisex

Popular by Masque

III-IV Tango by Masque III-I L'Attesa by Masque I-III Russian Tea by Masque IV-I Lost Alice by Masque II-II Mandala by Masque II-III (homage to) Hemingway by Masque I-I Terralba by Masque IV-III Sleight of Fern by Masque Petra (2020) by Masque III-II Romanza by Masque II-IV Kintsugi by Masque III-III Love Kills by Masque I-II Montecristo by Masque Madeleine by Masque II-I Luci ed Ombre by Masque I-IV Times Square by Masque IV-IV White Whale by Masque Dolceacqua (2020) by Masque Petra (2012) by Masque Dolceacqua (2012) by Masque