Leisure in Paradise 2020

Leisure in Paradise by Simone Andreoli
Leisure in Paradise is a popular perfume by Simone Andreoli for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is still in production.

Fruity
Creamy
Gourmand

PapayaPapaya PineapplePineapple
Coconut milkCoconut milk VanillaVanilla
Caribbean woodsCaribbean woods

Perfumer

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 29.02.2024.

Top Review 32
Time out in paradise
I got the fragrance as an extra to my fragrance mail from a dear parfumorin. When I opened the package, I saw it on the sofa and the name caught my eye. The sun shone through the window and beamed in my face. I sprayed the fragrance on my shoulder and before I pressed my nose to my skin, the fruity scent already rose to my nose. Immediately I thought of a fresh fruity cocktail at 40 degrees sun - at a nice little bar on the beach. For a moment I got the feeling of freedom , my thoughts wandered . A short time later the coconut / vanilla came out . as if at the moment I sipped my cocktail someone had walked past me with a good smelling sunscreen . The two smells melted together. I enjoyed that moment , at that sweet little woody bar .
The scent is beautiful and I am super looking forward to summer with this scent . However, in my opinion, you should not take more than two sprays , otherwise the scent loses this sensual sweet lightness ...

Helpful Review 27
THE BEST PERFUME ON A WOMAN
Leisure in paradise - The secret of femininity

I must confess that I feel a certain torn while writing this review about Leisure in Paradise. Because really, I want this perfume to remain a well-kept secret. It is my wife's signature scent and I just love it. It is a fragrance that enchants me every time I notice it. A fragrance that beguiles my senses and fires my imagination.
Leisure in paradise is an olfactory masterpiece that I can hardly put into words. The composition is an interplay of deliciousness, fruitiness, sweetness and pleasantness that I have never experienced before. The fragrance envelops my wife like an invisible veil that enhances her beauty and gives her a unique radiance.

This perfume is like a sensual dance on the skin. A first whiff reveals a cocktail of fresh, fruity notes of exotic fruits that transport me to a tropical oasis. It is a sweet melody that touches my nose and makes my heart beat faster. But then, gradually, reveals a depth, an interplay of warm and woody nuances that give the fragrance a sensual dimension.

I have long thought about whether I should write this review at all. I actually did not want too many people to know about the genius of this perfume. But then I thought to myself, other men should also have the opportunity to be as happy as I am. Leisure in Paradise just makes my wife even more beautiful than she already is. It's like it enhances her natural beauty and makes her personality shine.
Leisure in Paradise is for me the best perfume for a woman. It is a fragrance journey that beguiles all the senses and seduces me over and over again. I know that my wife loves this fragrance and even if it could have remained my secret, I gladly share it with the world. Because every woman should have the opportunity to transform herself into a breath of paradise with this perfume. It is a fragrance that highlights femininity and gives an aura of sensuality and elegance.

So, ladies and gentlemen, let yourself be enchanted by Leisure in Paradise. It is a fragrance that tells a story and arouses emotions. But I warn you, once you are touched by this fragrance, you will fall for it. As I am, as I will always be. Because Leisure in Paradise is not just a perfume for me, it is a declaration of love for the woman I love and admire.

It's worth it
Coconut, vanilla, milk - all things that my friend does not like to sniff and also, except for the vanilla, not like as food. Therefore, Leisure in Paradise will probably not end up in the luggage for the next holiday (if this is again better possible). I do, however, like to wear this scent for myself as it smells like a mix of sweetened coconut milk with a bit of fruit and also a bit of sunscreen. Sweet, creamy, "beachy" and definitely a small but nice comfort in a time when vacation sounds like a word from the past. The papaya, by the way, I can not smell at all, but that ier not bad, because I wonder with papaya to this day, what it actually tastes like now. I like them, but it has for me so little own taste and also - smell as hardly any other fruit.
But anyway, here it makes the mixture :-)

DanA98
Finally a holiday under palm trees again...
...and a wonderfully fruity cocktail with coconut milk. Wonderful summer scent with an interesting fruity-creamy-milky scent blend. For all with wanderlust currently the ideal fragrance experience...Thumbs up for this fragrance water

Against the rain...
Today it is pouring with us like from buckets. Actually, a perfect weather to hole up in bed or on the couch, what delicious to chow down and watch old movies. Unfortunately, I have to work today (on a Saturday :-( )work....

To at least put a little sunshine in my heart, I'm using my sample of Leisure in Paradise for the first time today.

After the first spray, I immediately have the pineapple and a light coconut scent in the nose.... Hmmm... Yummy... A bit like a drinkable cocktail. Relatively quickly, however, this sweet note is masked by the vanilla and a wonderful woody note gives the scent something subtle and sophisticated.

I'm looking forward to using this scent when it gets warm outside. I think when the skin gets warm, the fragrance shines even more....
More reviews

NoirAletheaNoirAlethea 7 months ago
The opening so bright
overshadows the dry down.
Splendid on the whole.

a haiku review.
VirginieVirginie 12 months ago
This is the best Pina Colada in form of a perfume. Would love to swim in it!
BertolucciKBertolucciK 3 years ago
Sweet, tropical scent with a sunscreen vibe. The fragrance is quite linear with vanilla, coconut and an exotic fruit note. Playfull, creamy.
Virginia93Virginia93 3 years ago
Got myself a 5ml decant. This is the best sunscreen smell I've ever tried, delicious coconut, vanilla and pineapple.

Popular by Simone Andreoli

Malibù - Party In The Bay by Simone Andreoli Vicebomb by Simone Andreoli Ocean of a Midnight Moon by Simone Andreoli Don't Ask Me Permission by Simone Andreoli Smoke Of Desert / Smoke Of God by Simone Andreoli Glaze Ecstasy by Simone Andreoli Sentosa by Simone Andreoli Fico Nero di Sardegna by Simone Andreoli Rose of Dangerous Flamenco by Simone Andreoli Born From Fire by Simone Andreoli Eterno by Simone Andreoli Sunplosion - Aloha State of Mind by Simone Andreoli L'Or du Sillage by Simone Andreoli Zest di Sorrento by Simone Andreoli Deep Island by Simone Andreoli Business Man by Simone Andreoli Silenzio by Simone Andreoli Moorea by Simone Andreoli Camouflage by Simone Andreoli Pacific Park by Simone Andreoli