Une Nuit à Montauk - Nothing but Sea and Sky 2020

Une Nuit à Montauk - Nothing but Sea and Sky by Une Nuit Nomade
Shop now
Search on
Search
We may earn a commission when you buy from links on our site, including the eBay Partner Network.
Shop now
Une Nuit à Montauk - Nothing but Sea and Sky is a popular perfume by Une Nuit Nomade for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is woody-fresh. It is still available to purchase.
Search on

BergamotBergamot
SandalwoodSandalwood
White muskWhite musk

Perfumer

Submitted by Blauemaus, last update on 31.05.2023.
  • RateRate
  • CollectionCollection
  • ClassifyClassify
  • NotesNotes

8.5
Top Review 17
Summer Fling in White T-Shirt
Delicate and clear, light blue and white - and the free-spirited feeling of a summer's day into which one simply lives. Mid-days when the streets seem to be deserted, when time seems to stand still. A breeze on the skin that feels like a caress.

Nothing But Sea And Sky starts fresh and light, and then is also immediately present with the bergamot and sandalwood. Here we have to do with a delicate projection, the perfume is not strong overall.

In the first impression, even as the alcohol fades, I associate Marseille soap, bed linen hanging outside, fluttering in the wind. I think of the quiet moment of freshening up in a darkened hotel room, at the sink, the rattling cold water and bar of soap from a traditional manufacturer, the intimacy of seeing the hair in a loved one's armpit. I smell tomato stems, a smell/taste that reminds me of delicious tasting, familiar kisses.

The citrusy notes naturally fade quite quickly. So onward in free association: Stepping out of a cool, dark hallway into the glistening brightness after a siesta, the hair on my arms shimmering and made bright by the sun, the scent of soap or cream accompanying me into the afternoon, I can almost smell the skid marks of rubber tires on hot asphalt.

There we have unmistakably the scent of skin after a day at the beach, there is the natural-outdoor sandalwood, just as it should be. No substitute sandalwood or what so everything is declared as sandalwood, but the cool creamy sandalwood as in Tam Dao. Here, however, it fits perfectly into the summery impression and does not make the fragrance darker.

This is not a particularly complex fragrance, even in development. Like an open palm and relaxed eye contact, the scent is immediately appealing to me. Everything is simple and clear, there is no brooding.

25 ml in slim atomizer laugh at me just so, with white teeth from the tanned face. I think that isse, the summer love 2021!
2 Replies
Helpful Review 12
Such a big ball of fire boy! ..... Oh what gentle seduction!
Greetings people of noses! This is my first review of a fragrance on this platform. Should this be celebrated? I feel like it but whatever. Let's get to the main course.

First, you should probably know that this was a blind purchase on my part.
The name is so inspiring...sigh.
My expectations were also clearly framed based on the scent pyramid with dryness, spiciness and pungency. In the end, he surprised me anyway.
So sprayed on, waited for the drydown and...RUMMS.
Silence.
Wow.
An incredible blast of sandalwood hit my sensitive and moody olfactory organ completely unprepared. At the beginning, he fires straight from all pipes: Bergamot on the surface, a muscular body of sandalwood and spicy peaks of musk just about overwhelmed.
Only after some time, the sandalwood loses some energy and the various notes go into a creamy flowing balance, which is incredibly fun, while the fragrance always remains linear during its circa 7 hours of life.
Should you get this fragrance?
As a fragrance freak, I scream "yes!"
Why?
Its unusualness and rarely experienced creaminess make it exciting and desirable to battle-hardened noses. However, one should endure, even like, sandalwood.
Would I recommend it to a fragrance novice?
Clear no.
Too unusual and overwhelming. This is not a perfume, which can be worn carefree.

So how was I? Did you enjoy it? I did. *Pat on the back*
3 Replies

1 short view on the fragrance
Loulou31Loulou31 7 months ago
0.5
Brrrrr,,,j' ai déteste tester ce parfum,écoeurant ,le santal comme je le déteste
0 Replies

Popular by Une Nuit Nomade

Une Nuit à Oman - Jardins de Misfah by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Bali - Suma Oriental by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Oman - Ambre Khandjar by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Oman - Sugar Leather by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Oman - Sun Bleached by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Montauk - Bohemian Soul by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Montauk - Memory Motel by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Bali - Mr. Vetiver by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Bali - Fleur des Fleurs / Une Nuit à Bali by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Bali - Murmure des Dieux (2018) by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Montauk - Rose America by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit au Cap - Click Song by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Bali - Murmure des Dieux (2016) by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit au Cap - Love At First Sight by Une Nuit Nomade