Sea Collection

Black Sea

Black Sea by Lorenzo Pazzaglia
Black Sea is a popular perfume by Lorenzo Pazzaglia for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is aquatic-fresh. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Aquatic
Fresh
Floral
Green

OzoneOzone SaltSalt Aquatic notesAquatic notes Myrtle liqueur BergamotBergamot
Marine notesMarine notes Black sea saltBlack sea salt Orange blossomOrange blossom Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
AlgaeAlgae AmbergrisAmbergris White muskWhite musk OakmossOakmoss PatchouliPatchouli
Submitted by Chizza, last update on 10.04.2024.
Interesting Facts
The fragrance is part of the "Sea Collection" collection.

6.5

Mixal
I wish I loved this one...
because it's unlike anything I've smelled so far*. I am reading all the notes, and I am just nodding in agreement, I can detect each top and heart note listed. It doesn't happen often to me. I don't hate it, but there is something off-putting about it, almost to the point of making my stomach churn. I am testing Burberry Hero on my other hand, and I use it as a relief after each time I inhale this curious creature. I think my nose would've loved it if a sweet note had been added or some of the notes were toned down.

Not a blind buy. If you had any doubt whether this smells like a typical marine scent, let me reassure you that it does not. I also don't think it's suitable for every occasion. You will most probably stand out with this scent and its longevity.

Give it a try, definitely.
*I haven't tried Acqua di Sale, which is what everyone seems to compare Black Sea to

Update: 15 hours later, it's impossible to rinse this demon off. I tried a few times, it's still present.

Alebe
Fresh breeze over the sea
Perhaps I don't really understand the concept of Aquaten. But: where is the perfume here? I feel surrounded by a fresh and clean haze all day long. Without soapiness, without clearly identifiable fragrance chords.
The salt tingles slightly in the nose, a dark greenness resonates in the depths of this black sea.
I cannot detect any floral or woody components.
However, this fragrance (for me more appropriately "haze") is of high quality. H/S are upper class, the fragrance is not intrusive, but pleasant and universally applicable. Unisex as well.
If you like a contourless permanent freshness, please
However, I cannot agree with the lyrical ramblings of my previous reviewers about the mysteries of the sea.
8.5

Helpful Review 8
Aquatic BEAST !
The Black Sea has absolutely convinced me. This DNA is just great. These great salty notes, maritime, aquatic and that certain dark touch.

The fragrance starts directly with this salty-maritime-ozonic impression. It also comes across as somewhat mystical. There is a certain dark touch here.
I even had the feeling of perceiving a kind of cardamom spice.
But cardamom is not listed at all.
The dark flair probably comes from the combination of the above-mentioned notes with some patchouli and oakmoss.
I think this DNA is really super good !!!

Black Sea might remind you of one or the other fragrance here and there.
An Acqua di Sale, Salaria are quite similar.
However, Black Sea generally has a somewhat stronger DNA and, above all, is somewhat "darker".
It simply has this slightly "mystical" touch.
Really, really nice!

You don't really need to talk about the performance here.
Honestly..
This thing is a beast.
It just won't go away on my skin. It feels like it lasts 20 hours. Just sick!
What this Aquat achieves here is really blatant.
1 Comment

stormy black sea
I have never had a good relationship with marine perfumes, until I tried Lorenzo's Black sea. It is a perfume that certainly recalls a dark stormy sea, with ozonated, salty hints, but which are accompanied by creamy and floral notes of Orange blossom and Ylang Ylang that give it a nice interesting background, almost a hint of ink, I also hear a chord that reminds me of the smell of mint. The dry down, long and infinite, accompanies us for many, many hours, attracting a lot of attention and compliments.
Definitely a nice perfume to try, I, not seasoning certain fragrances, I consider it easily wearable in all periods of the year.

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 1 year ago
Initially fresh and salty spicy-green, a dark and inky aquatic-spicy Mid season fragrance, on a thick and powdery musky earthy-woody base.
1 Comment
FlomotionsFlomotions 2 years ago
8.5
a nice aquatic, salty scent with an outstanding performance. got a lot of compliments for this one.
JackofSpadesJackofSpades 2 years ago
Stony shore,stormy wind,salty water on your face,balsamic scent of shrubs,a pale Sun warming. The smell of the sea…blue…deep…black.

Popular by Lorenzo Pazzaglia

Adam & Eve's Dress by Lorenzo Pazzaglia Summer Hammer by Lorenzo Pazzaglia Van Py Rhum by Lorenzo Pazzaglia Sex Sea by Lorenzo Pazzaglia Cherry Ink by Lorenzo Pazzaglia Carbonara by Lorenzo Pazzaglia Artik Sea by Lorenzo Pazzaglia Pax by Lorenzo Pazzaglia Dream Sea by Lorenzo Pazzaglia Bloody Smoke by Lorenzo Pazzaglia Van Exstasyx by Lorenzo Pazzaglia Esco Pazzo by Lorenzo Pazzaglia Extreme Passion by Lorenzo Pazzaglia Sugar Kisses by Lorenzo Pazzaglia Evil Angel 28.09 by Lorenzo Pazzaglia Narcotix Citrus by Lorenzo Pazzaglia Passion Rose by Lorenzo Pazzaglia Ficus in Fabula by Lorenzo Pazzaglia Fôm by Lorenzo Pazzaglia Sweet Xplosion by Lorenzo Pazzaglia