Scent of the Day

7651 - 7675 by 8935
9 months ago
Rachelg
ROBERTOB

14/08/2023

Mousse IlluminéeMousse Illuminée by Rogue Perfumery

Awesome choice!

Today I feel like Sacred Scarab (Extrait de Parfum)Sacred Scarab Extrait de Parfum

Sacred scarab is amazing. I like to think that's it's a crossover of Grey Flannel and Cabochard but more robust, stale and lotus-flowery. The aldehydes are wonderful here.

My SOTD is Néroli IntenseNéroli Intense the heat is getting unbearable!

9 months ago
Rachelg
ROBERTOB

14/08/2023

Mousse IlluminéeMousse Illuminée by Rogue Perfumery

Awesome choice!

Today I feel like Sacred Scarab (Extrait de Parfum)Sacred Scarab Extrait de Parfum

@Rachelg, thanks very much. Your choice is magnifient .Congrats . Love Zoologist 😎

9 months ago
9 months ago

15/08/2023

Habit Rouge Rouge PrivéHabit Rouge Rouge Privé by Guerlain ( decant )

9 months ago

I am going to try one of the upvotes layering suggestions for these fragrances today while it is still Summer weather here😊 I hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather.

Hawas for HimHawas for Him

&

Light Blue pour Homme Eau IntenseLight Blue pour Homme Eau Intense

9 months ago

Ferdynandamf

Sacred scarab is amazing. I like to think that's it's a crossover of Grey Flannel and Cabochard but more robust, stale and lotus-flowery. The aldehydes are wonderful here

I agree, the aldehydes are really beautifully done. Sultan Pasha is fantastic.

ROBERTOB

@Rachelg, thanks very much. Your choice is magnifient .Congrats . Love Zoologist 😎

Thank you, Zoologist is wonderful!

Today it's InuusInuus - a very intriguing spicy and resinous perfume oil.

9 months ago 1

Layering Hindu Kush with some Florida Water = Florida Kush😂 nice mix👌🏻

9 months ago

Alhamdulillah.

Santal 33 and Oud for Greatness today.

9 months ago 1
GenghisM11

Layering Hindu Kush with some Florida Water = Florida Kush😂 nice mix👌🏻

I'd say you're today's winner of the internet! 🤣

______________________________________________ __

Today's scent: Far Away AlohaFar Away Aloha. I'm on the fence about this one. The drydown is divine but the opening is HARSH. I'm taken back to my 1990s high school's gym locker room, where girls are trying to cover up their b.o. with some sugary floral concoction they picked up from the local KMart. I was promised tropical florals but I'm not getting them, at least not anytime soon.

9 months ago 1

It was sweltering here today! The only thing I could stand to wear was Chanel Eau de CologneEau de Cologne

9 months ago 1
Exciter76

Today's scent: Far Away AlohaFar Away Aloha. I'm on the fence about this one. The drydown is divine but the opening is HARSH. I'm taken back to my 1990s high school's gym locker room, where girls are trying to cover up their b.o. with some sugary floral concoction they picked up from the local KMart. I was promised tropical florals but I'm not getting them, at least not anytime soon.

Hmmm, that's very evocative and I unfortunately also have those same memories. 😂

9 months ago

16/08/2023

Beau de Jour (Eau de Parfum)Beau de Jour Eau de Parfum by Tom Ford

9 months ago
9 months ago

L'Eau ScandaleuseL'Eau Scandaleuse

Unripe peach, tuberose, inky leather and a hefty dose of amazing castoreum.

9 months ago 1

Profumum Roma: Acqua Viva

9 months ago

After a drastic change in the weather heating up I have had to change over to something a little more suitable as Pegasus Ex does not perform in heat lol
Been a while since I tried Y (Eau de Parfum)Y Eau de Parfum

So I will give that a go for the rest of the day.

9 months ago

Well it’s time to dive in to the PDM discovery kit once again and I am going to try GreenleyGreenley

EDIT: Dear oh dear, just around 3hrs and already it’s fading. Looks like I will have a 2nd SOTD two days in a row and both PDM with recent changes in concentration.

Edit 2: Oh no I was wrong it was changing in to one of my most loathed scents oF a 2 note nature like Aventus, smoke and apple like we needed more of that in fragrances. What a let down!

9 months ago

Creed Aventus for me! 🙏🏻

9 months ago

Well seems that GreenleyGreenley final stage is that bleh smoke and apple so scrubbing that off and going with

Bad Boy CobaltBad Boy Cobalt

With a touch of

Invictus PlatinumInvictus Platinum

9 months ago

17/08/2023

Eau des Sens (Eau de Toilette)Eau des Sens Eau de Toilette by Diptyque ( samples )

9 months ago
Well seems that Greenley final stage is that bleh smoke and apple so scrubbing that off and going with

Haha what an adventure!

It's been a bit warm (for the bay area, anyway) so today it's Admiral (Eau de Toilette)Admiral Eau de Toilette

8 months ago

Sur la Route
Louis Vuitton

8 months ago
Rachelg
Well seems that Greenley final stage is that bleh smoke and apple so scrubbing that off and going with

Haha what an adventure!

It's been a bit warm (for the bay area, anyway) so today it's Admiral (Eau de Toilette)Admiral Eau de Toilette

I know right? Lol

I just couldn’t believe it. I was so enjoying it but to transition in to a damn Aventus clone which stuck with me for the entire day btw after washing my hands so many times was so damn disappointing.

Well today will hopefully be better as I try another from the PDM discovery kit which will be

PercivalPercival

8 months ago

18/08/2023

Putain des PalacesPutain des Palaces by Etat Libre d'Orange

8 months ago 1
7651 - 7675 by 8935
Notify about new comments
Jump to