Search Forum

What perfume have you bought recently?

451 - 475 by 547
8 months ago

Ordered both 50ml of

"Hard Candy Elixir | Aaron Terence Hughes"

And

OnyxOnyx which has a 40% sale on along with his Forbidden so if you are in the UK grab while you can!

8 months ago

Well this was a nice surprise to come home to after being out a walk with the dog I found this outside my bedroom door on the banister. So although not purchased with my money it was purchased by someone and gifted to me 😊

I haven’t smelled it yet or before that I know of so even though it’s a cheapie it’s still something new to me to experience 🙏

Instinct (Eau de Toilette)Instinct Eau de Toilette

Edit: quite nice actually and has a magnetic cap 😊

8 months ago

I recently bought Imagination from LV, love that scent! 

8 months ago

50ml of ForbiddenForbidden 2023 version by ATH before he stops selling it at the end of the year. I thought it was gone as it was removed from his site but i have been begging for a restock and he did it. I am so glad i get to try this!

8 months ago 3

Bought SalomeSalome which is my fav perfume ever

8 months ago

I am determined to not overbuy (Heh) so I want to only have one on order at a time. That lasted about a week. I have the travel sized version of Floral Street Arizona Bloom, a travel sized Burberry Goddess, and a full bottle of Mon Guerlain Sparkling Bouquet.

8 months ago 1

Recently i've bought paragon by Initio, fan your flames and bal d'Afrique 😅🤣

8 months ago
8 months ago

The Uncompromising Sohan. 

8 months ago

Bought "Sand Desert At Sunset | Zara" a few days ago, just waiting to pick it up in store 🤗 was so surprised how much I liked it

8 months ago 1

Finally laid my hands on three decants:
Vierges et TorerosVierges et Toreros
Habanita (2012) (Eau de Parfum)Habanita (2012) Eau de Parfum
Kouros (Eau de Toilette)Kouros Eau de Toilette

and can't wait to test them!

7 months ago 1

I bought Love Tuberose (Hair Mist)Love Tuberose Hair Mist, it is a blind buy! Hopefully it will smell good in my hair 😀

7 months ago 1
7 months ago 2

I feel like I'm sort of almost done building my collection and I'm now in the phase of adding the finishing touches. In part thanks to the fact that my perfume shelf is almost full (same goes for the drawer for the perfumes that are not in season). Anyway, recently bought Baba YagaBaba Yaga. I got a sample earlier this year, which was really good. Then after one wear I sadly dropped it and it leaked all over the floor. I was unable to clean it, but my house had never smelled that good. I also got a bespoke perfume from the same brand, which was inspired by going on a walk by the channels in my city.

7 months ago
TommieBootje

I feel like I'm sort of almost done building my collection and I'm now in the phase of adding the finishing touches. In part thanks to the fact that my perfume shelf is almost full (same goes for the drawer for the perfumes that are not in season). Anyway, recently bought Baba YagaBaba Yaga. I got a sample earlier this year, which was really good. Then after one wear I sadly dropped it and it leaked all over the floor. I was unable to clean it, but my house had never smelled that good. I also got a bespoke perfume from the same brand, which was inspired by going on a walk by the channels in my city.

Very relatable, I'm getting more reluctant when it comes to blind buys and focused my attention on samples and decants. It's like I'm coming to terms that I actually like my little collection as is. There are of course few things that I would like to add some day but I noticed that I'm rethinking every decision to buy new, full bottle over and over. It feels like something beetween losing the spark (probably the novelty wore off, no more compulsive shopping) and feeling grounded.

Anyway tested my decant of Kouros (Eau de Toilette)Kouros Eau de Toilette and felt the immiediate need to follow this up with full bottle of Lapidus pour Homme (Eau de Toilette)Lapidus pour Homme Eau de Toilette and I like it very much!

7 months ago
DonVanVliet
"Knize Ten" by Knize .. a must have.. I really like the strong leather note!

I recently had the pleasure of adding a new fragrance to my collection, and it's been an absolute delight. I came across a captivating scent while exploring the world of perfumery, and it's a testament to the artistry behind "luxury perfume boxes." The presentation of this fragrance in an exquisite box truly enhances the overall experience. If you're interested in discovering more about luxury perfume boxes and their role in elevating the fragrance journey, I'd be happy to share some insights!

7 months ago

found a mini of BeeBee at tj max the other day- just wish it wasn't a dabber bottle but it is indeed very tiny and cute haha. and smells nice of course Smile

7 months ago

Last week I got myelf a Tony Iommi Monkey Special by XerJoff. Worn it once so far and a co-worker who's also into fragrances wants a sample since he also enjoys it 😄.

Today I went and got myself something for autumn/wintertime at work and ended up with L'Homme Idéal by Guerlain (EDP). Due to a massive sale at my local dealer the bottle was basically free. Other competitors were JPG's Le Male Elixir and Arabians Tonka by Montale which unfortunately was out of stock. Since I'd like to lean more into the niche world I'll be looking more into different houses to find other daily wear fragrances for the upcoming months.

The collection is slow but steadily growing and sometimes it's difficult to not go for special occasion fragrances.

7 months ago

Armaf Odyssey Mandarine Sky Eau De Parfum

Odyssey Mandarin Sky

7 months ago
7 months ago

Une PistacheUne Pistache

AwakeAwake

Pêche ExquisePêche Exquise + figue délicate (another vintage berdoues from same collection). Maybe will buy Églantine raffinée as well. I'm trying to complete the collection, even though only Pêche exquise is referenced online, meaning I can only find them by luck on eBay and Vinted. I don't even know how many exist in this collection. I guess I could try and contact Berdoues though.

was also gifted a bottle of Ninfeo MioNinfeo Mio by a seller who got a liking for me. It's not full ofc but there's still like 1/3.

7 months ago 1
7 months ago

I got Habit Rouge L'EauHabit Rouge L'Eau as a belated birthday present last month. I love it so much.

6 months ago

Mr MajesticMr Majestic

Just pre-ordered Mr Majestic from School of scent/Atrium aka Omar. They are only making 500 bottles and you can only pre-order over the next few days. Once that 500 is reached or the day it ends being available comes and goes, nobody will be able to get it afterwards.

They are making to order basically and time is of the essence

It has plum in it guys so if like me you love that note check it out while you can.

Click here for details

The bottom right note that got covered in the photo is Labdanum, also to its left is Tonka Bean Absolute, Good luck.

6 months ago

Dulcis in FundoDulcis in Fundo and Iris ShotIris Shot from the souk

451 - 475 by 547
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands What perfume have you bought recently?
Jump to