Search Forum

Fragrance You'd Buy For A Teenager That Likes sweet Scents

Fragrance You'd Buy For A Teenager That Likes sweet Scents 6 months ago

Hello everyone, Hallo zusammen!đŸ€—

New here, i heard about this community on other fragrance related ones, and i have to say i am starting to like it quite a lot!

So here i am making my first post to ask for a recommendation for a perfume you'd buy if you were a teenager that likes the sweet kind of taste, tending to be more unisex. Something you could wear everyday, for school and such activities, where you off course seek compliments haha.
Maybe something for the winter altough i would like to read about the summer / sunny picks.

What would be your recommendations ? I am open to discussions and all comments, just describe why you'd choose this one and how you feel when you wear it

i hope this post is welcome and doesnt come as an annoying newbie question.😉

Thanks!

6 months ago 1

Might be a little pricey for a teenager, but Pacific ChillPacific Chill sounds like exactly what you're looking for. Fresh and sweet, perfect summer scent, especially for a younger person. Reminds me of a party on the beach. Another suggestion would be Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum)Allure Homme Édition Blanche Eau de Parfum; it combines lemon with a vanilla/tonka bean base that turns it creamy and sweet. This one is more versatile and you can wear it anytime.

6 months ago 1

Baccarat Rouge 540

6 months ago 2

vanilla, cherry, cacao, pistachio or marshmallow scents & realistic gourmands (like BakeBake ). tea frags too, maybe matcha?

completely different and not super sweet but i highly suggest Milky DragonMilky Dragon . its powdery, fresh, with a superb tea note and later it smells a bit like apricot jam (osmanthus), it has a gourmand feel without pure sweetness, its really nice. perfectly unisex. feels mysterious, smells delicious, comfy, easy to wear, would overspray, any occasion to wear, daytime or nighttime.

6 months ago 1

Ok so I am guessing for school you’re going to be looking for designer price fragrance.

You could try Scandal pour HommeScandal pour Homme

Wanted by NightWanted by Night

The Most Wanted ParfumThe Most Wanted Parfum (good for both summer and winter)

More summery would be something like Eros (Eau de Parfum)Eros Eau de Parfum

Or

Eros FlameEros Flame

La Nuit de L'Homme Bleu ÉlectriqueLa Nuit de L'Homme Bleu Électrique
if you do want niche and willing to pay more these are good

Hard Candy (2022)Hard Candy (2022) this one for summer

Or the "Hard Candy Elixir | Aaron Terence Hughes" is better for winter especially layered if you buy both and they come in 10ml options making them great prices and easy to take with you anywhere . Or just go for the 50ml if you are not worried about price or get a 50ml for at home and a 10ml for taking with you even though the longevity is huge

Another great one is Slut ÉlixirSlut Élixir just don’t take it out in front of your teacher lol.

If you can’t get those where you live an alternative would be

LaytonLayton

CarlisleCarlisle

A summer one could be SedleySedley

Another nice one with a great value for money is

"Khamrah | Lattafa / Ù„Ű·Ű§ÙŰ©"

Depending on where you are it can be a pest to get but worth the wait.

Everything above have sweetness to them and are highly liked by many people so have a higher chance of compliments since you are looking for them as we all do lol.

Last edited by Mitchcraft on 08.11.2023, 09:44; edited 1 time in total
6 months ago

I think hard candy could be good, where can i get it ? i live in belgium which shouldnt make it hard to get.

6 months ago 1
Aymzzz

I think hard candy could be good, where can i get it ? i live in belgium which shouldnt make it hard to get.

Aaron was having trouble with international transport a while back but said he should have it up and going again by the end of November at the earliest or latest (can’t remember his exact words) so maybe he is shipping again. His website is Click here 

Just checked and it’s still UK only at the moment sadly unless you can get from the stores in America to ship to you there are 2 listen in the top of his website , but you never know it could change in a week or so. Best place to keep informed is his instagram which is just @aaronterrencehughes 

I promise you though it is well worth the wait. They are amazing fragrances. 

6 months ago 1
Mitchcraft
Aymzzz

Aaron was having trouble with international transport a while back but said he should have it up and going again by the end of November at the earliest or latest (can’t remember his exact words) so maybe he is shipping again. His website is Click here 

Just checked and it’s still UK only at the moment sadly unless you can get from the stores in America to ship to you, but you never know it could change in a week or so. Best place to keep informed is his instagram which is just @aaronterrencehughes 

Thank you! 

im think im also get #khramrah !

6 months ago 1
Aymzzz
Mitchcraft
Aymzzz

Aaron was having trouble with international transport a while back but said he should have it up and going again by the end of November at the earliest or latest (can’t remember his exact words) so maybe he is shipping again. His website is Click here

Just checked and it’s still UK only at the moment sadly unless you can get from the stores in America to ship to you, but you never know it could change in a week or so. Best place to keep informed is his instagram which is just @aaronterrencehughes

Thank you!

im think im also get #khramrah !

No problem I hope you like them.

Something to know about Lattafa who make "Khamrah | Lattafa / Ù„Ű·Ű§ÙŰ©" is that their fragrances get better with time. So it can be good when you get it to open it and spray it a couple of times then keep it in it’s box in a dark cool place and it will get smoother and smoother with time. You can still wear it but the opening can be a bit harsh for the first couple weeks for some. It’s not always the case but ask anyone who has had to do this and they will tell you the same that it becomes something amazing for the price. You can see by the ratings it has.

I can’t wait for Aaron to get international shipping up again because I recommend his stuff a lot and it saddens me that it depends on location at the moment as I really want others to experience what I know to be great smelling fragrance.

6 months ago 1
Aymzzz

Hello everyone, Hallo zusammen!đŸ€—

New here, i heard about this community on other fragrance related ones, and i have to say i am starting to like it quite a lot!

So here i am making my first post to ask for a recommendation for a perfume you'd buy if you were a teenager that likes the sweet kind of taste, tending to be more unisex. Something you could wear everyday, for school and such activities, where you off course seek compliments haha.
Maybe something for the winter altough i would like to read about the summer / sunny picks.

What would be your recommendations ? I am open to discussions and all comments, just describe why you'd choose this one and how you feel when you wear it

Thanks!

oh, that's and easy one. Go with CK One Shock for HimCK One Shock for Him - it has sweet cherry tobbaco vibe with fresh opening but settles to something similar to London for Men (Eau de Toilette)London for Men Eau de Toilette . Both are good, CK got more bite to it and energy but both are more traditionally masculine than unisex.

Every clone of YSL Y: "Fakhar Lattafa Men | Lattafa / Ù„Ű·Ű§ÙŰ©" (more synthetic apple freshness) Sheikh Shuyukh Final EditionSheikh Shuyukh Final Edition (gentle green opening and a lot of vanilic tonka during drydown) are very safe, similar, although to my nose notably different.

Another one that is sweet but not cloying and gourmand is Daarej pour HommeDaarej pour Homme which turned out to be a very decent iris forward scent. Leans definetly masculine, got some synthetic bite to it (no headaches or annoying accords for me) and is blended really well. All-rounder on a more powdery side but still sweet.

Also welcome to the community, hope you'll find it useful and homey. Don't be discouraged to ask, afaik people here are more than willing to share knowledge and opinions. Take care and enjoy your stay! Ferdek

6 months ago 1

je advise you for him 

Diesel only the brave tatoo ,Nabil mekka,Dior fĂšve dĂ©licieuse and JO Malone myrrhe and tonka 

5 months ago

1 Million Elixir1 Million Elixir very sweet, young and great performances.

5 months ago

I always used Black XS (Eau de Toilette)Black XS Eau de Toilette when I was a teenager (the pre-reformulation version) and I still keep a bottle to smell from time to time, as I adore the smell.

5 months ago

Sugardaddy (Fugazzi) it's  a very sweet, fruity, cĂ­tric scent. Sometimes the sweetness  can be  overwhelming. iMO, it's definitely a parfum for the young ones.

5 months ago
Aymzzz

Hello everyone, Hallo zusammen!đŸ€—

Thanks!

Sol de Janeiro 71 is a great youthful sweet nutty vanilla scent for colder months!

4 months ago

The Most WantedThe Most Wanted or The Most Wanted ParfumThe Most Wanted Parfum (parfum is better imo)

Ultra MĂąleUltra MĂąle

I honestly wouldn't recommend anything from the 1 Million line, overly sweet and has no classiness

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Fragrance You'd Buy For A Teenager That Likes sweet Scents
Jump to