Search Forum

The chocolate fragrance?

The chocolate fragrance? 3 months ago 1

I've been on the hunt for the best chocolate fragrance, that doesn't lean too sweet or ends up in a vanillic drydown.

My wishlist and favorite chocolate remains the same; Fève GourmandeFève Gourmande unfortunately Guerlain doesn't ship to my country. So that's out of the option. And neither do I want to pay the marked up price of Les Élixirs Charnels - Gourmand CoquinLes Élixirs Charnels - Gourmand Coquin

I still want to try Muskara Cacao (Perfume)Muskara Cacao Perfume

Things I've tried.

Cacao PorcelanaCacao Porcelana

I actually owned this one, very realistic dark chocolate. But lack of sweetness made me sell it.

"Olfactory Journeys - 1970: Tonka, Expansion, Glamour | Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions"

Too much sweaty spices; cumin. For me to enjoy this

XocoatlXocoatl

I'm gonna have to revisit this one. Just remembered that it was too much booze and too little chocolate.

Any recommendations?

3 months ago 2

It's unfortunate that Guerlain doesn't ship to your country as ever since I've bought a bottle of Fève GourmandeFève Gourmande, I haven't been able to stop wearing it. If you ever do get the chance to go somewhere where you can buy it... It's one of the best chocolate / cocoa fragrance I've ever smelled.

I'd say Dulce (Eau de Parfum)Dulce Eau de Parfum is a nice woody chocolate fragrance although it doesn have a bit of vanilla / ice cream feeling to it.

There's also Choco Musk (Perfume Oil)Choco Musk Perfume Oil that a cheap, but quite nice chocolate fragrance. I've tried the perfume oil, not the perfume so I can't say for the latter, but I've heard it's a great sweet chocolate and not too sweet.

3 months ago 1

You should try "17/17 - Symphonium | XerJoff". It smells like lightly orange-flavored chocolate. It does have a bit of vanilla sweetness, but it blends well with the woody oud in the drydown. It's probably my favorite gourmand fragrance.

3 months ago 2

Sorriso Profumum Roma 

Dior Fève Délicieuse 

3 months ago 2
DrPepe

Sorriso Profumum Roma 

Dior Fève Délicieuse 

I'm gonna have to revisit both. I remembered Sorriso being quite musk heavy and Feve was more almond fragrance 

3 months ago 1
Telekinec

It's unfortunate that Guerlain doesn't ship to your country as ever since I've bought a bottle of Fève GourmandeFève Gourmande, I haven't been able to stop wearing it. If you ever do get the chance to go somewhere where you can buy it... It's one of the best chocolate / cocoa fragrance I've ever smelled.

I'd say Dulce (Eau de Parfum)Dulce Eau de Parfum is a nice woody chocolate fragrance although it doesn have a bit of vanilla / ice cream feeling to it.

There's also Choco Musk (Perfume Oil)Choco Musk Perfume Oil that a cheap, but quite nice chocolate fragrance. I've tried the perfume oil, not the perfume so I can't say for the latter, but I've heard it's a great sweet chocolate and not too sweet.

Completely forgot about Choco Musk, ig I've to make a order soon.

3 months ago 2

Personally, I love Cacao PorcelanaCacao Porcelana But I know what you mean.

I have heard that the whole line of Maison Tahité The Cacao Collection are different takes on Chocolate.

Vicious CacaoVicious Cacao Look them up- there are 5 in the series. Good luck

3 months ago 1

I fell head over heels in love with Olympic Orchids' take on chocolate: California ChocolateCalifornia Chocolate and Seattle ChocolateSeattle Chocolate. Both are dark chocolates: California Chocolate has a nice, tart orange and Seattle Chocolate is a unique mix of inky dark green moss and dark chocolates. I crave both when I want a substantial chocolate fragrance.

Amour de CacaoAmour de Cacao and SerendipitousSerendipitous are straightforward chocolate fragrances. If you want a very affordable option that satisfies, try Choco Musk (Perfume Oil)Choco Musk Perfume Oil.

3 months ago 1

Dark ChocolateDark Chocolate ist just that. Dark chocolate an nothing else.

3 months ago 1

I highly recommend if you want good performance and a little bit of oud: Dark VanillaDark Vanilla Little bit synthetic, but very nice for winter.

3 months ago 1

My favorite is Arte Profumi BisquitBisquit. To me it's the most realistic of any that I've dried, it smells like a dark chocolate brownie or opening up a bag of dark chocolate chips.

Others that I've owned and worn but that don't compare IMO are:

----Guerlain Les Élixirs Charnels - Gourmand CoquinLes Élixirs Charnels - Gourmand Coquin is more powdery rose + chocolate Teddy Grahams + a prominent rum note, way less chocolatey than it's always reported to be IMO

----Al Rehab Choco Musk (Eau de Parfum)Choco Musk Eau de Parfum is more off-brand artificial milk chocolate cocoa mix

----Montale Chocolate GreedyChocolate Greedy is straight up chocolate Teddy Grahams/chocolate graham cracker smell

----Serendipity SerendipitousSerendipitous is orange and milk chocolate

3 months ago
Ostara

My favorite is Arte Profumi BisquitBisquit. To me it's the most realistic of any that I've dried, it smells like a dark chocolate brownie or opening up a bag of dark chocolate chips.

----Guerlain Les Élixirs Charnels - Gourmand CoquinLes Élixirs Charnels - Gourmand Coquin is more powdery rose + chocolate Teddy Grahams + a prominent rum note, way less chocolatey than it's always reported to be IMO

----Al Rehab Choco Musk (Eau de Parfum)Choco Musk Eau de Parfum is more off-brand artificial milk chocolate cocoa mix

----Montale Chocolate GreedyChocolate Greedy is straight up chocolate Teddy Grahams/chocolate graham cracker smell

This seems like what I've been searching for, thank you! Do you find the bitter orange noticeable? Or happens to share any similarities with Cacao PorcelanaCacao Porcelana If u happen to tried that one

3 months ago

DarkDark for dark chocolate or "Les Heures de Parfum - XI: L'Heure Perdue | Cartier" for cacao and a hint of vanilla.

3 months ago
Aromazeal
Ostara

This seems like what I've been searching for, thank you! Do you find the bitter orange noticeable? Or happens to share any similarities with Cacao PorcelanaCacao Porcelana If u happen to tried that one

The bitter orange is only noticeable for a few minutes in the very beginning and then it's completely gone. I haven't tried the Cacao Porcelana so I'm not sure if they resemble each other, sorry!

3 months ago
Omnipotato

You should try "17/17 - Symphonium | XerJoff". It smells like lightly orange-flavored chocolate. It does have a bit of vanilla sweetness, but it blends well with the woody oud in the drydown. It's probably my favorite gourmand fragrance.

This sounds incredible, thank you for sharing - I'll definitely need to get my nose on it!

3 months ago

Black Orchid got chocolate Smile Lovely perfume, OG vibes

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations The chocolate fragrance?
Jump to