Search Forum

What perfume have you bought recently?

526 - 547 by 547
2 months ago 1

I bought Light Blue Sun by D&G! love it!

2 months ago 1

Last purchase was Roja Elysium. Found a good discount, finally got the 'hyped' freshie. It's smells amazing but the performance isn't the best. Still lasts quite some time though.

1 month ago 1

I ordered travel sizes of Mabelle O’ Rama Lunar Dust and Forbidden Bloom.
finally purchased Sheikh A (Parfum)Sheikh A Parfum

1 month ago 2

Bought "brand new" 100ml bottle of niche Chypre Palatin from a low feedback eBay seller. 

Perfume arrived with no manufacturer cello.  Seals on the sides of the box had been cut.  Presentation box was damaged on the outside and the inside.  There was some sort of whitish substance on the inside of the box as well.  Bottle was loose in box.  Bottle and box were not original to one another.  In short it was far from being "brand new."  It was a huge disappointment, a waste of my time, and a hassle to box it up and bring it to town to send it back.  

Seller is in Birmingham, AL and used two different names and addresses--one name (female) on the shipping box label, and a completely different name (male) on the return label.  First name had a street address in Birmingham, and the second name had a P.O. Box number in Birmingham.  Seller had a few other high end niche fragrances for sale as well, so be aware of who you are purchasing from.  It is far better to purchase either from a fellow collector you know and trust, or from a reputable department store such as Neiman's, or from the manufacturer's website and be assured of what you will receive than to go through this sort of disappointment and aggravation with a fraudster.  

This is not to say that every low-feedback seller is a fraudster.  All reputable sellers start out with zero feedback or low feedback and build from there, but be aware that you are taking a risk to buy from a low-feedback seller.  I should have known better than to risk it.  

Caveat emptor!!!  

1 month ago 1

My last purchase is Annick Goutal Les Sables and my next one is probably going to be Delina La Rosée.

1 month ago

@Oriane wow, that's a big ol' YIKES!  I know when I order off of eBay I'm rolling the proverbial dice.  It doesn't stop me but you're absolutely right.

Speaking of rolling the proverbial dice, I ordered a used bottle of #Guerlain With Love a few months ago from eBay.  The price was good, and it's a less revered Guerlain I'd sampled long ago and enjoyed.  I'm looking forward to using it as the weather warms up.

1 month ago 1

Sounds lovely, Exciter76.  If you have not done a review for us yet, I hope you will do.  😃

Yes, I agree it is a roll of the dice on eBay.  I have had mainly good experiences over the years, but every once in a while I encounter this sort of seller.  I honestly cannot imagine what goes through the seller's mind anytime s/he does something like this.  Is s/he thinking, "buyer will just accept it and keep quiet" ?  It is a mystery for sure....  🤔

1 month ago 1

There are tons of fake perfumes on Ebay. I recently asked a seller if he can take a photo of the batch code, and he flat out told me his perfumes are not genuine. But ebay still allows such sellers to continue... They have tons of positive reviews as well, maybe 2 or 3 that say the perfumes are fake. Those few negative reviews always say more than hundreds of good ones haha.

Back to the topic, I found Fahrenheit 32 (Eau de Toilette)Fahrenheit 32 Eau de Toilette on a local second-hand accesories site. It was a blind buy, but I had a good feeling about it. I found it unique smelling and heavenly. I randomly bumped into it again just a few days later for a crazy price in a FB group. Of course I grabbed it as soon as I saw it haha

21 days ago 1

For my sweetheart @Lempi while in Finland i bought her Her Elixir de ParfumHer Elixir de Parfum which smells great on my sweet beautiful girl 💖

For me, i bought Le Beau Paradise GardenLe Beau Paradise Garden

And as a surprise for my sweetheart i just bought this while it is in stock SURPRISE which we can decant and share when she comes to Scotland. It was just the 10ml which will be perfect for her 1000+ collection 😂 And i will only sometimes wear also, so 10ml is perfect and a nice price while saving for future trips to Finland and her to Scotland 🥰

21 days ago 1

That eBay seller I mentioned a few days ago has relisted Chypre Palatin as "New Without Box."  It is definitely not new.  Whether or not it is a fake I cannot truthfully say, but after my experience with this seller, I would not recommend him to anyone.  

19 days ago 1

Oh wow, now I realised this thread is actually only about buying fragrances. Well ok, I'll tell both what I've bought and got as gifts anyway 😄

Bought for dear @Mitchcraft from Max Joacim collection Aqua 358 ThunderballAqua 358 Thunderball and Hedoniol Choco which is the newest release of the brand, and bought one bottle of the same fragrance for myself also actually.

Got as a gift from @MitchcraftCashmere (Eau de Parfum)Cashmere Eau de Parfum and Her Elixir de ParfumHer Elixir de Parfum as already told above and also Burberry for WomenBurberry for Women from his mum, all three absolutely gorgeous fragrances. 😍🙏

17 days ago 1

I ran out of Slut Elixir samples and left my last one with my sweetheart @Lempi in Finland and after buying AuroraAurora which will be for her i was very surprised when looking on his site last night to see he had done another restock so grabbed a 10ml while i could and this is my last purchase until she comes to Scotland soon 🤗🥰😘😁

15 days ago

I’ve recently purchased From the house of Mancera cedrat Boise I’ve purchased pdm Layton and from the Xerjoff house Naxos 1861 

15 days ago 1

Yesterday i bought another Slut ÉlixirSlut Élixir but in a 50ml as it is my signature scent and i wanted to make sure i have a good supply. So i will have 10ml in Finland and 50ml here in Scotland so it is always where i will need it 🥰

15 days ago

I followed the siren call of my local Burlington. I couldn't resist picking up 78 Vintage Green78 Vintage Green and Linen VetiverLinen Vetiver. They're nice fresh scents for warmer weather.

14 days ago 1

I tried the new Zara Hello Kitty scents and they’re kinda rubbish as they’re marketed towards children but the bottles are too cute 🐱

12 days ago
I bought this week Kilian Musk Oud, amazing but not for summer Very Happy
12 days ago

Last one was BeeBee after i've try the sample in january/february i was finally able to buy it !

10 days ago

I recently purchased xerjoff naxos, my batch code is 21523N im kinda dissapointed about the performance and longevity not as strong as people say i personally have around 4hours longevity, maybe maceration or aging will help? what u think? 

9 days ago

Last full bottle I got was The Most Wanted (Eau de Toilette Intense)The Most Wanted Eau de Toilette Intense and not sure how I feel about it tbh...

I then got a tester set from PDM and am loving Althair and Oajan. Not sure which one I will get next 👽

3 days ago 1

Alien HypersenseAlien Hypersense finally available in Finland and OMG it's gorgeous! 😍👽 Sprayed on immediately after evening shower and adding it also to my April tray for the last days of this month. ✨💖✨

9 hours ago

I got Oud Is GreatOud Is Great recently. It was meh.

I love the new Parfumo website logo btw @DonVanVliet . Subtle change but overall looks smoother and more refined

526 - 547 by 547
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands What perfume have you bought recently?
Jump to