Queen of Silk 2024

Queen of Silk by Creed
A new perfume by Creed for women, released in 2024. The scent is floral-powdery. The longevity is above-average.
Pronunciation

Floral
Powdery

MagnoliaMagnolia Chinese osmanthusChinese osmanthus SaffronSaffron
Java patchouliJava patchouli Passion fruitPassion fruit OudOud TuberoseTuberose
MuskMusk Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla AmbroxanAmbroxan FrankincenseFrankincense Chinese toonChinese toon MyrrhMyrrh

Perfumers

Videos
Submitted by TheBladi11, last update on 18.06.2024.

Smells similar

What the fragrance is similar to
Blue Heart (Extrait de Parfum) by Thameen
Blue Heart Extrait de Parfum
Angel (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler
Angel Eau de Parfum
Wood Infusion by Goldfield & Banks
Wood Infusion

Very helpful Review 18
Thank you Parfumo for the competition! or "One lucky winner"
First of all, I would like to thank the Parfumo team for the competition, I always like to take part and have now been able to test this fragrance. Or rather, the fact that these competitions are generally made possible is a great thing, thank you for that.

After my written IHK final exams my batteries were a little empty, after all I could still write statements... and even if I could, which fragrance would get its review... Questions about questions, but like the invitation to the oral IHK exam, this sample of Queen of Silk also reached me and so I knew "Monday... the review is fixed".

By the way, the accompanying card with text is an eye-catcher and I use it decoratively on my desk.
At this point, I have to say that I would label this fragrance unisex - even if it is primarily aimed at ladies. However, there are some fragrances (for men) that I would even classify as more feminine, such as 1 Million.
I'm thinking about writing a blog post about it anyway.

About the fragrance experience:
I think I'm in a bakery, not in the sense of a gourmand, but I can detect light bakery vibes... perhaps gourmand scents. Floral tones are added. A powdery-woody dance joins in, meaning that the powdery has a woody impact and also the powdery, which is slightly sweet, so not "dry powdery" or anything like that.
Ambrox oud creeps forward in the background. Ultimately, wood dominates, creamy-sweet with a fluffy touch.

I don't know whether I would buy a bottle, but I tend to like the fragrance - although many do.
So I will use this sample more often and for a longer time... I find these distant gourmand vibes interesting and how ambrox oud harmonizes and acts as an accompaniment and nothing is unbalanced, at least on my skin!
I also feel something pleasing, along the lines of "apply & done" when you need to get going quickly and don't want to do anything wrong.

Maybe I'll apply Queen of Silk for the oral IHK exam... other candidates would be Grain de Plaisir (I use for the written exam), Chyprette, Lagerfeld Klassik (used for the intermediate exam) & Tolla Pegasus

Or do you have an "exam fragrance" to recommend?
Thank you very much for reading!

Very helpful Review 9
I'll wrap you in a heart shaped bubble wrap
...so you won't get hurt (from the song "Anxious Angels" by Maja Francis).
I am also one of the lucky winners of a sample of this new Creed fragrance and am very pleased to be able to get my own impression of it, especially as opinions differ somewhat here. I was very excited to put the fragrance directly on my skin and go to work, no risk, no fun. I was a little worried about the warning synthetic voices and fears of overly ladylike opulence. But I am very pleasantly surprised, this silk queen wraps me in a wonderful veil, with the typical Creed airiness and yet not a light chiffon but really fine, multi-layered silk. It starts strongly, with an opening of magnolia and osmanthus, in my opinion only subtly accompanied by saffron and therefore not floral in the ladylike sense. I find the fragrance to be unisex and the color of the bottle matches the scent wonderfully. Fortunately, I don't notice any oud at all, perhaps it only serves as a supporting framework, but a slightly fruity, bright patchouli emerges more and more, which in its friendliness makes my inner hippie smile contentedly and contributes a good deal to the feeling of the pleasant bubble in which I move throughout the day. The fragrance projects very well, probably also because of the synthetics, you only need a little of it. Towards the afternoon, it sails like a large, ponderous ship under royal sails into a warm, vanilla-infused final phase, which is still pleasant, but now somewhat arbitrary in character. All in all, a successful new fragrance from the house, a radiant, protective bubble, inviting you to gaze in awe rather than the infamous "take a bite", more noble than sexy, which I personally like.

Helpful Review 7
Queen of f... everything
I used to have a soft spot for Creed about 20 years ago, but at some point nothing for ladies came out of this house that really impressed me. At most a few men's fragrances, and then I would impose them on someone. But the other day I strolled past a store with a beautifully purple-colored bottle on display. I couldn't help but want to get to know the contents, especially as "Queen of Silk" seemed somehow Chinese to me, like a silk robe worn by Princess Li Si.
The lady in her prime (better than mine, anyway) sprayed an overdose of it on my pulse. I lost my breath for a moment and hurriedly said goodbye before I lost the solid ground of the store under my feet. Outside, I breathed a little, because I was in great need. The Queen had left me breathless. Strongest oud/incense, that's all I could identify, but I was glad to be out in the fresh air. From then on, I sniffed my arm from time to time (at a distance of 10 cm) and began to be able to recognize individual nuances in a more differentiated way. I liked the incense, a spicy, clean floral note even more. I went about my day's work and continued to be surrounded by a (fading) cloud of church and Orient.
But suddenly I began to notice a deja vu of the olfactory kind. Yeah, I thought, the color purple was a clue! For me, the ex-Signature Iris Ganache (now only available in far too small a quantity in my poison cabinet) had always been synonymous with the color purple. And now, after at least 2 hours, I smelled a definite resemblance to the very same. It was worth it. At that price, of course, I won't be so lavish with the Queen of Chinatown, so there won't be any choking. Otherwise, it is really beautiful, heavy, spicy, oriental, smoky. And that ultraviolet! Fine.
Lasts forever.

Wonderful surprise
I was so happy to have won that I had to test it yesterday as soon as I opened the letter. Unfortunately I was a little disappointed, somehow the saffron was too present for me yesterday.

Sprayed on perfume-neutral skin this morning, it really surprised me. It starts off so beautifully floral and fruity, a successful symbiosis of magnolia and osmanthus with a pleasant saffron spice.

I would describe the heart of the fragrance as fruity and woody, with the flowers taking a back seat. I don't really perceive patchouli and oud individually, but something darkly woody.

The base is as creamy and soft as silky skin, and the aromatic sweetness of the vanilla is very perceptible. Only at this point can I associate it with the name.
It is difficult to deny a certain synthetic quality in the base, but I do not find it disturbing or unpleasant here.

The name of the fragrance is a bit pretentious. Firstly, queen fragrances are reserved for the evening, but with a small dosage it can also be worn during the day, and secondly, I could also imagine it on a man.
Many thanks to Parfumo and Creed for the testing opportunity, I will treasure the sample.

Helpful Review 6
Queen of whip!
Honestly, would you pick the flower if it was in a cowpat? Yupp, I also won one of the samples and would of course love to win a whole bottle. I've already wiped it off my cheek when I received the sample. Because I can't shake it.
What kind of fragrance can we launch in 2024? Well, it absolutely has to have oud and saffron in it, but we won't use rose. Frankincense is also quite hip, you don't really have to be able to smell it.

Contrary to some other opinions, I get the oud as soon as I spray it on, together with a powerful bouquet of flowers from the eighties, which should probably be shot into this millennium with the oud. If the passion fruit was supposed to add a fruity component, it is completely lost. After a while, the oud recedes into the background and the tuberose takes over the leading role, albeit accompanied by a synthetic orchestra. I am not sensitive to smells, but this fragrance can make "skulls". And these "lashes" really do last a long time and are intense, I have to give it that.
Overall, I don't understand what the silk association is all about. There's nothing delicate, nothing flowing. And if there are supposed to be royal echoes, then I see Princess Qajar.
More reviews

DRKSHDWDRKSHDW 3 days ago
7.5
Creamy vanillic tuberose. Warm woody patchouli base. Fruity undertones; passionfruit and osmanthus (apricot). Great performance. Overpriced.
NicheOnlyNicheOnly 2 months ago
Opens sweet-creamy with an iris/orris feel. Dries spicy-sweet with the patchouli-incense, like a lactonic oriental. Blend is fine, fem lean.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 2 months ago
8.5
I find it incredibly seductive! White bed sheets, the morning summer wind blows through the curtains, the alarm clock stays silent
HolscentbarHolscentbar 21 hours ago
very feminine, but I would be happy to hear it if someone wore it. Floral with underlying sweetness, elegant
TsercaliTsercali 22 days ago
It is very similar to Alien EDP but with a strong nose scratcher saffron. The spiciness is very offensive. Feminine and sweet.
More statements

Popular by Creed

Aventus by Creed Virgin Island Water by Creed Green Irish Tweed by Creed Royal Oud by Creed Silver Mountain Water by Creed Aventus Cologne by Creed Viking by Creed Millésime Impérial by Creed Original Vetiver by Creed Himalaya by Creed Bois du Portugal by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Sublime Vanille by Creed Absolu Aventus by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Spice and Wood by Creed Original Santal by Creed Royal Mayfair / Windsor by Creed Erolfa by Creed Royal Water by Creed Aventus for Her by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Pure White Cologne by Creed Viking Cologne by Creed