Aqua Allegoria Florabloom Forte 2024

Aqua Allegoria Florabloom Forte by Guerlain
Aqua Allegoria Florabloom Forte is a new perfume by Guerlain for women and men and was released in 2024. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Floral
Fruity
Creamy
Fresh

Fragrance Notes

Indian tuberose CO2 Indian tuberose absoluteIndian tuberose absolute SandalwoodSandalwood MangoMango VioletViolet Grasse roseGrasse rose IrisIris MossMoss

Perfumer

Submitted by multiple users, last update on 06.04.2024.

From a man's perspective
How many more floral fragrances are there? I've already rated a few of my friends' fragrances, but I couldn't find anything more than fresh/sweet and floral.
So they weren't that willing to take risks.

How about here... Exactly the same + creamy.
I like it.
But doesn't last as long as I've heard.

How is the bottle? Very nice - so you can collect it.

A perfect spring fragrance.
Necessary or blind buy ?
No, there are better ones.

1 Comment

Sparkling almonds sandalwood
Flora bloom forte by the aqua allegoria line by Guerlain is a lovely candied almond a la Guerlain paired with the most subtle and delicate tuberose, again a la Guerlain. For a more in depth review please watch my YouTube video linked here below where I go in all details after a week wearing this beauty.
7.5

Top Review 0
Give the fragrance time
Since nobody is making the effort and there are hardly any positive statements, I want to do what you need for Florabloom and for a review: Patience and time.
I almost wanted to spray it on quickly and put it aside after a relatively short time, then write a short, more or less scathing statement. I was prevented from doing so.
However, when I put on Rosabloom, I first made handwritten notes, as I always do. Then I wanted to wait, I had other things to do. Then to write a statement. I hadn't looked here until then, so I tested blindly and only looked here today/no, yesterday, and first did my work in the menu and wrote the statement.
I found Rosabloom disappointing at first: yet another run-of-the-mill floral fragrance, sour and unpleasantly tart, green and - that's Guerlain: synthetic in the way of "falling with the door into the house" - I couldn't believe it. Then a tamed tuberose rose up and framed the fragrance. The synthetics disappeared. This tamed tuberose remained until the end, as I discovered much later.
However, there are some fragrances, such as Do Son and one by Organic Glam, which also smell with just a lovely tuberose.
First of all: No, Florabloom will never be my fragrance. I like the tuberose the way it smells in nature, but you have to like that. However, Florabloom is developing. During the third test, which I also extended to the décolleté, everything became the same as it was at first. Now I wanted to know exactly. And lo and behold: now fully applied, the opening, which was almost embarrassing for Guerlain, was only very brief and the "nice" tuberose immediately appeared However, during the 1st test, after applying and taking notes, I wanted to write a review in French about my favorite island, as was expected in the course.
Well, that's not so easy for me. I had already prepared everything, notes, ideas, the translation program within reach on the Smart - just in case, and I wanted to write it in the course website. But my computer said: "We've lost the internet connection due to poor performance, then what you can/could do to get back online and: Would you like to play? Umpf, no! All attempts were in vain. OK, you have other things to do. I forgot about Florabloom and turned my attention elsewhere. In the process, an increasingly sweet, creamy scent rose up from my arm. It was accompanied by a faint whiff of what I taste in mangoes, especially the milky, creamy, rubbery, sticky juice, when I snap off a leaf from my mango tree and tear it up a little to smell it: fruity, sweet and sour and delicious, but with a hint of conifer needles.
The net took hours to arrive. I forgot about Florabloom again. After a few hours, Florabloom was still there, just as medium-intense as it had been from the beginning. But now I smelled a mix of creamy-green-creamy sandal and - essential for Guerlain - vanilla and an almond note. Somehow distinct. That was (before) yesterday.
In the morning, I still smelled this scent faintly on my skin, even though I had showered.
So I did the procedure again. But now, after some time, I had the impression that Florabloom was developing again in such a way that I found and still find it quite pleasant. And yet, and yet, what did Florabloom remind me of?
Eureka: Samsara EdP. Could that be it? It's a very strong perfume compared to Florabloom.
My left arm was still free and I put a little spray on. But Samsara is really a different caliber and immediately drowned out Florabloom.
Too bad, I thought, now I have to wait and see. Now is this similar or is it because Samsara is so dominant. Although I only had a hint of Samsara on my skin.
But I used the time to struggle with the description of my favorite German island in French. (It was worth it, I already got a little heart, after all)
Now, after many hours, I can say that there are phases in which Florabloom smells similar to Samsara and then again not. At the moment, Florabloom is on its way again, with its coniferous, fruity mango note and docile tuberose, developing into an almost unctuous, creamy, green-sandy almond fragrance. It all sounds very nice. And it is.
Nevertheless, Florabloom does not charm me. Because Florabloom is always accompanied by a latent, unpleasant note that I cannot and do not want to identify with certainty. It is the unpleasant tuberose note that makes many fragrances with tuberose unacceptable to me.
Since Florabloom's longevity is very good, but the sillage is only medium to skin-deep and has no unpleasant emission, it can be worn on many occasions without any worries. However, you have to like it yourself. If Samsara is too strong and old-fashioned for you, you might be happy with Florabloom.

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by Guerlain

L'Homme Idéal (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain Cuir Béluga by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Instant Magic (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Habit Rouge (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Vetiver (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Bois d'Arménie by Guerlain Santal Royal (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Homme Idéal Extrême by Guerlain Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic by Guerlain Mitsouko (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Héritage (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain L'Homme Idéal Cologne by Guerlain