Oriental Essence - Nuit d'Azar 2018

Oriental Essence - Nuit d'Azar by Rituals
We may earn a commission when you buy from links on our site, including the eBay Partner Network.
Oriental Essence - Nuit d'Azar is a popular limited perfume by Rituals for men and was released in 2018. The scent is fresh-spicy. It is still in production. Limited Edition

Fresh
Fruity
Green

BlackcurrantBlackcurrant Green leavesGreen leaves Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
GeraniumGeranium RaspberryRaspberry SageSage
Copaiba balsamCopaiba balsam PatchouliPatchouli VetiverVetiver
Submitted by Herzogin, last update on 25.09.2023.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Auto-translated Show original Show translation
Vacation Surprise....
I discovered the fragrance in the overwhelmingly good Rituals store in downtown Amsterdam. And yes the store is really class and you can explore the really good scents of Rituals in a pleasant atmosphere on the 2nd floor.

But here it goes yes about the Nuit d' Azar.... And in advance I must mention that in my estimation the fragrance was relaunched, as the flacon design was laid out much more turquoise and got a more elongated shape. Whether he was formulated I can not say, however, because I smelled him in the store for the first time, but also bought directly... ;-)

But now to the fragrance. I must say quite honestly that the EDP has surprised me very positively. The citrusy tart opening with the sage holds really long and it then develops into a pleasant woody vetiver fragrance, which was still to smell with me after the shower. Raspberry and currant I get only a little to not at all...Durability I would put so on 8 hrs and the sillage is also good for a 40 euro fragrance.

The bottle is for the price also very well processed...vorallem with the wooden cap it looks very noble.

Conclusion: For the low price you get so really a great citrus masculine fragrance, which in my opinion can keep up with fresh niche fragrances. But in general, I can recommend everyone to just visit the next BIG Rituals store and sniff through. (...The Oudh pour Homme is also really great...)
1 Reply

1 short view on the fragrance
MeetjoeblackMeetjoeblack 30 days ago
Reminds me a lot of Ferragamo F, Chanel Bleu, and Van Cleef's In New York. Nothing unique, well suited for summer.
0 Replies

Popular by Rituals

Oriental Essence - Roi d'Orient by Rituals Oriental Essence - Elixir d'Orient / Eau d'Orient by Rituals The Ritual of Oudh pour Homme by Rituals The Ritual of Karma (2016) by Rituals Oriental Essence - Victoire d'Ambre by Rituals The Ritual of Dao / Yin - Organic White Lotus & Yi Yi Ren by Rituals The Ritual of Jing - Relax by Rituals The Ritual of Oudh pour Femme by Rituals The Ritual of Sakura / Blossom Water - Cherry Blossom by Rituals Oriental Essence - Rose de Shiraz by Rituals Oriental Essence - Fleurs de L'Himalaya by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis Verte by Rituals The Ritual of Mehr / The Ritual of Happy Buddha / Happy Mist - Sweet Orange & Cedar by Rituals L'Éclat by Rituals Oriental Essence - Voyage en Inde by Rituals The Ritual of Hammam / Hammam Secret by Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda / Chakra Water - Indian Rose & Himalaya Honey by Rituals Oriental Essence - Poème d'Azar by Rituals Serendipity for Men by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis de Fleurs by Rituals