The Ritual of Oudh pour Homme 2019

The Ritual of Oudh pour Homme by Rituals
We may earn a commission when you buy from links on our site, including the eBay Partner Network.
The Ritual of Oudh pour Homme is a popular perfume by Rituals for men and was released in 2019. The scent is oriental-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Oriental
Leathery

Fragrance Notes

Tobacco leafTobacco leaf LeatherLeather OudOud PatchouliPatchouli BergamotBergamot

Perfumer

Submitted by InGENIEur, last update on 05.09.2023.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Auto-translated Show original Show translation
Top Review 14
The Oud Surprise.
First of all: I have long thought about whether I should order this fragrance. I know the Oudh shower foam from Rituals and use it very much. But buy a fragrance from Rituals? Well, I was rather reluctant. After all, these bodyshops tend to thrive on advertising and a certain trend. Can a premium fragrance jump out? Well - I'm currently looking for nice oud fragrances and the price is first completely in order. I did not expect much at first.
So ordered yet.
When spraying on I was then surprised the first time. Wow, great opening! Immediately I notice an oud note, which does not immediately remind of a cowshed. I'm sure no Profinase, but have but in the cheap segment always rather these farm associations in Ouddüften smelled. For me rather deterrent. (Whereby this fragrance is sooo cheap garnicht).
Unmistakable also the leather note, which joins behind the oud and together with the pleasant, but perceptible fresh tobacco for me a great symbiosis. Patchouli I hardly perceive, the bergamot keeps hidden, is slightly visible rather in the background, but triggers a feeling of freshness in the opening.
I for my part still perceive a slight note of cinnamon, but it is not listed in the pyramid.

Over time, the fragrance loses its freshness and cinnamon-tobacco spice and a pleasant no longer quite oriental, dark but unspectacular oud-leather mixture is in the drydown long guest on the skin.

This fragrance smells really high-quality oriental, although it does not reinvent the wheel. The fragrance radiates really well over about 5 hours, the base note is after 10 hours still skin close to perceive.

I am glad to have ordered this fragrance. For Oud beginners a clear recommendation, even if you perceive the mixture and the basic tone certainly in some other oriental Oud perfumes.

8 / 10
0 Replies

1 short view on the fragrance
Dan93Dan93 1 year ago
9.5
Clean straight oudh. Great freshness and performance! Overall good sillage and overwhelmingly good price/value score!
0 Replies

Popular by Rituals

Oriental Essence - Roi d'Orient by Rituals Oriental Essence - Elixir d'Orient / Eau d'Orient by Rituals The Ritual of Karma (2016) by Rituals Oriental Essence - Nuit d'Azar by Rituals Oriental Essence - Victoire d'Ambre by Rituals The Ritual of Dao / Yin - Organic White Lotus & Yi Yi Ren by Rituals The Ritual of Jing - Relax by Rituals The Ritual of Oudh pour Femme by Rituals The Ritual of Sakura / Blossom Water - Cherry Blossom by Rituals Oriental Essence - Rose de Shiraz by Rituals Oriental Essence - Fleurs de L'Himalaya by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis Verte by Rituals The Ritual of Mehr / The Ritual of Happy Buddha / Happy Mist - Sweet Orange & Cedar by Rituals L'Éclat by Rituals Oriental Essence - Voyage en Inde by Rituals The Ritual of Hammam / Hammam Secret by Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda / Chakra Water - Indian Rose & Himalaya Honey by Rituals Oriental Essence - Poème d'Azar by Rituals Serendipity for Men by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis de Fleurs by Rituals