Danger pour Homme 2012 Eau de Parfum

Danger pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums
Shop now
Search on
Search
We may earn a commission when you buy from links on our site, including the eBay Partner Network.
Shop now
Danger pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2012. The scent is spicy-woody. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation
Search on
Search

Floral
Fougère
Citrus

LavenderLavender LemonLemon BergamotBergamot TarragonTarragon
Grasse jasmineGrasse jasmine Lily of the valleyLily of the valley VioletViolet
PatchouliPatchouli Tonka beanTonka bean Woody notesWoody notes AmbergrisAmbergris CedarwoodCedarwood LeatherLeather MuskMusk OakmossOakmoss VanillaVanilla CloveClove GalbanumGalbanum CuminCumin RhubarbRhubarb VetiverVetiver

Perfumer

Submitted by TheDrake, last update on 26.05.2023.
Variant of the fragrance concentration
This is a variant of the perfume Danger pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums, which differs in concentration.
  • RateRate
  • CollectionCollection
  • ClassifyClassify
  • NotesNotes

1 Review
Top Review 37
Quiet down there!
So, I'll decide that:

After I have now watched all the YT videos of Roja Dove, I would now like to tell you that the brand, Roja Dove, is not, as most here certainly assume, a soap, and shower gel lotion brand, no, but a real mad Englishman (what for superlatives, what for?) from his high-end fragrance organ virtuosos famose high-end perfume creations exhausted, creates; And if you can not even smell THAT out, that is now times ALL your fault.

Yes, sure Danger smells kind of like Héritage EdT (I've suggested myself) but just much, much doller.

One thing in advance, the approach to the production of a cologne concentration in the house of Roja is about like you would dilute gasoline with spirit at Esso. Please do not replicate this at home.
He just wants to be loud, the scent, the man, the jewelry, this whole giddy printed satin outfit wants to be loud; Spoiler Alert: It all is!

Let's make no secret of it, Kojak has nowmal all the horny ingredients there that Symrise has eg not there. Cheap Esther has Roja not there. Why should he? His customer is not Henkel, who wants to reformulate everything cheaper and cheaper. His customers are we, Vollstecker, who do not know where to go with all their, laundered money, ähh, wait; Interesting, how many of you, young people, have recently voted FDP? Gladly to the DruKos.

Danger is a cute lavender lavanderia lekker leather chocolate patch. Like that.
Have a good evening.
6 Replies
Negative, sir!
Is this scent a good scent ?

Unfortunately no !

Is this fragrance an inexpensive fragrance ?

Unfortunately no !

Is this fragrance a work that seems appropriate to its creator?

Sorry, no!br />

Does this fragrance come from the most expensive house in the world ?

I'm afraid so! Br />

You can't say anything good about him for the life of me. If you take it exactly, you could accuse him of smelling like a cheap discounter or drugstore version of an attempt to imitate Guerlains Heritage.

Its course is monotonous, straightforward and from the second hour on it decays into a musty, sweet EDC variant although Roja EdP promises concentration.

It has no qualities that one could accept for this price. It's more of a heritage parody than a serious version of the Danger perfume. The perfume is super... But the PC is absolutely useless in all respects
The first Roja I must strongly advise against. Only a fanboy could gain something positive from this accident.

Nip!!!
4 Replies
Positive, sir!
Well, I don't know, the scent doesn't go down too well here - especially compared to its big brothers. I can't really understand it. I had the opportunity to try the scent on my skin in my regular perfumery
First of all, I have not yet had this opportunity with the big brothers. This is both an advantage and a disadvantage. On the one hand I don't have to judge the scent in front of a shadow, on the other hand I miss the comparison.

That the scent DNA is beautiful is rightly undisputed. So I don't want to say too many words about it. A beautiful lavender-based fragrance with a dry and authentic lavender. Accompanied by a few floral, green and spicy notes, which harmonize quite well.

On other parts of my skin I had applied XerJoff Fars, Initio Oud for the Greatness and other fragrances (which have already faded from my memory). Danger Parfume Cologne lasted the longest and smelled the most intense. Yes, you read correctly.

I do not have the impression that this is a knockoff or any other low quality fragrance. I assume that the fragrance has an EdP concentration rather than an EdC concentration. High quality ingredients do the rest. Shelf life and silage are each a loose 9/10, possibly still significantly worse than the higher concentrations, but still the outstanding perfume against the other niche fragrances on the skin. Possibly below the Roja average, but still above the industry average.

Conclusion: The presumed EdP is expensive, although very cheap for a Roja fragrance. The ingredients used are of high quality, the shelf life and sillage are above average. The fact that the average rating here is mediocre must be due to the comparison with the higher concentrations. To be on the safe side, I postpone the test of these versions until the date of my lottery win. Cheers!
1 Reply
Less helpful Review 3
Burnt, still smoking luxury wood....
... Yes, that's how I feel him, unfortunately, at least on me ... Smoke, smoke and, smoke?

I usually have nothing against smoky fragrances, only, I get the mostly CHEAPER ;-)

Roja, we will probably never be good friends.... My skin converts your masterpieces unfortunately in extreme, unfortunately not in "Boah, you smell so hammerg....!" masterpieces :-(
2 Replies

It's a bless
Yes, this is another "out of the barber" kind of fragrance, but this one does it for me.
There are some other quality options. Some I don't mind, some I really like (TF Beau de Jour, Nicolai NYI) but Danger is all need.
It's multifaceted work of oilfacory art. Ok, I know it sounds exaggerated, but I honestly think that this "roja" is one that's worth the money. It's not groundbreaking, but it must not be, beacuse it's a take on a classic theme. It's all about HOW.
The scent is perfectly balanced, it's smooth, it has creamy vibe to it. It's rich, a specially in the opening. Diffrent nuanses are catching your attention one after another. After a while the vivid part tones down.
However, it doesn't fade radically and disappoint after an hour, which is a case for many perfumes. This alone makes the price acceptable.
I get about 3 hours of a really impressive projection and up to 7 hours of a total longevity, which for my skin is a very respectable performance.

Just give it a try after having a haircut and feel the bless of awesomeness...
More reviews

NicheOnlyNicheOnly 3 months ago
Powdery & aromatic open (sweeter drydown), smells like a classic/mature men's fragrance (not modern). Could work all-year, poor value.
JMWeedJMWeed 2 years ago
Exceptional floral with a breath of spice. Masculine with a dash of an oriental touch. Another that’s better for a more mature man.
FqjciorFqjcior 6 years ago
It smells like old good Guerlain - Heritage. Incredibly good! I love that one and aiming for a full bottle.

Popular by Roja Parfums

Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Isola Blu (Parfum) / Oligarch (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Oligarch (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Elysium Parfum Cologne (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Burlington 1819 by Roja Parfums Roja by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Madison pour Homme by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums 51 (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Manhattan (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud by Roja Parfums