Search Forum

Scent of the Day

7676 - 7700 by 8933
8 months ago 1
8 months ago

Ormonde Jayne: Ormonde Man

8 months ago

It’s a miserable grey cold day in the UK with storm Betty hitting us so to cheer my self up I am going with a layering of my 2 favourite ATH fragrances
"Hard Candy Elixir | Aaron Terence Hughes"
&

Hard Candy (2023)Hard Candy (2023)

EDIT:

Well it seems with wearing too many strong fragrances I am nose blind to some notes so after a shower I am changing things up and going with a simple layering of Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette)Versace Man Eau Fraîche Eau de Toilette & Essential (Eau de Toilette)Essential Eau de Toilette by Lacoste. It is actually warmer than I thought so probably for the best I made this change. This is the kind of fragrances I wear when I begin to go nose blind.

8 months ago

19/08/2023

Colonia Sandalo (Eau de Cologne Concentrée)Colonia Sandalo Eau de Cologne Concentrée by Acqua di Parma

From a miniature bottle

8 months ago

Safari (Eau de Parfum)Safari Eau de Parfum My favorite late summer/early fall fragrance. The marigold ❤️!

8 months ago 1

Doing the thing where I blindly reach into my box of sample vials and pull something out.

Wound up with PirowicaPirowica , a very gentle and delicate resinous vanilla.

8 months ago

From a decant, NoctambuleNoctambule

8 months ago

A classic that has so many memories tied to it from clubbing in Ibiza to memories that make it hard to wear sometimes as they are not always positive. Today I am going to try creating a new good memory of being out in the sun walking my uncles dog who I love and there is a walking area beside me with a nice stream, lots of wildlife like deer, ducks, Herron, rabbits and more. The only thing that can ruin it is other people who let their dogs off the lead and run up and become a fight between the dogs. Even when you ask them to put a lead on because our dog is small old and sickly so doesn’t do well with big dogs running up to him.

I got a photo of the Herron I will share with you and the fragrance I want to create a new memory with this beautiful nature is

CK One (Eau de Toilette)CK One Eau de Toilette

😊

8 months ago

20/08/2023

Eau de Cologne - Les Exclusifs de Chanel ( samples )

8 months ago

Another sample grab- Ground-Zero StandardsGround-Zero Standards

A smooth and light floral / leather / sandalwood with a maple hit up top.

8 months ago 1
8 months ago
8 months ago

21/08/2023

SartorialSartorial by Penhaligon's

8 months ago

Apple Brandy on the RocksApple Brandy on the Rocks

from a decant- testing not sure if I want to get a travel size. but first time being able to sample it in my home and not in a sephora

8 months ago

Another sample grab- Mata HariMata Hari , another resinous spicy scent. Pretty nice, but not something I feel I need to buy.

8 months ago

Today Ambra Calabria, soo good🥹

8 months ago

I will be going on a break from fragrances tomorrow to reset any nose blindness so i need to pick something nice that I have not worn in a while and I am picking something from my designer display but still of great quality.

Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum)Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum

8 months ago

22/08/2023

Pour Un Homme de Caron L'Eau

8 months ago

Mardi GrasMardi Gras

Sweet orange blossom, musk, vanilla and civet.

8 months ago

Blueprint 101Blueprint 101 today. it's kinda warm here so this feels apt for the day. and i know i'm the only one on parfumo who openly owns all three of these DSC scents lol but they're not bad! i actually wish i had the full size bottles bc they're cute but I have the set of three in smaller bottles.

although admittedly i only own these bc my bf got this as a gift through his job and i stole it from him😆

8 months ago

Rainy day so Grey Flannel (Eau de Toilette)Grey Flannel Eau de Toilette is a must

8 months ago

23/08/2023

Déclaration (Eau de Toilette)Déclaration Eau de Toilette by Cartier

8 months ago

Today I'm wearing "Petal Fetish | Gather Perfume" , a really rich ambery floral with tobacco.

8 months ago

Wearing SalomeSalome for the first time from the bottle after getting a sample months ago

It’s all relative... I’m getting like an orangey, chocolatey, sorta cola-y vibe but like with other things too... still figuring it out! Maybe some myrrh, apricot, oud, honey, slight funk , Benzoin, civet, musk, castoreum, Hyraceum, rum, almost a strawberry, almost a chalkiness

8 months ago

Falling Into The SeaFalling Into The Sea today. So far it’s lasted well through the morning (sprayed over five hours ago, it’s afternoon where I am). Such a nice warm weather scent and totally work appropriate imo. Love it!!

7676 - 7700 by 8933
Notify about new comments
Jump to