Bohemian Romance 2019 Eau de Toilette

Bohemian Romance (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay
Bohemian Romance (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Betty Barclay for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Mäurer & Wirtz.

Floral
Fresh
Fruity
Citrus

PearPear Mandarin orangeMandarin orange Pink pepperPink pepper
RoseRose JasmineJasmine Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
Cashmere woodCashmere wood CedarwoodCedarwood MuskMusk
Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 06.02.2024.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Very helpful Review 5
Teeny scent
He doesn't remind me of Chloe at all. It's too juicy and flowery. It's definitely a nice scent, not overpowering or annoying. I bought it blind - for that price you can use it as a room spray if necessary;-)
I would rather give it to a 14-year-old daughter of a neighbour for her confirmation as a pretence. It's a teenybopper scent for me. In the '80s, we had My Melody and My Dreams. and the Hamilton posters on the wall or the A-HA star cut from the Bravo. So in this fragrance direction I'd be roughing up Bohemian Romance in terms of charisma. The fragrance is no longer so appropriate for me with Ü 40 or 50. I spray it on generously, when I can't think of anything else...- it is enough like a nice flower-pinky shower gel without being too sweet or too kitschy... just "okay"... that's all.

Popular by Betty Barclay

Woman Nº 2 by Betty Barclay Pure Style by Betty Barclay Tender Blossom by Betty Barclay Woman Nº 1 by Betty Barclay Pretty Butterfly by Betty Barclay Style by Night by Betty Barclay Precious Moments (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Chic by Betty Barclay Sheer Delight by Betty Barclay Pure Pastel Mint (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay In Love by Betty Barclay Beautiful by Betty Barclay Woman Nº 3 by Betty Barclay Pure Sun (Eau de Parfum) by Betty Barclay Beautiful Eden (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Voice (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Pure Sun (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Pure Pastel Lemon (Eau de Parfum) by Betty Barclay Dream Away (Eau de Parfum) by Betty Barclay Pure Pastel Lemon (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay