Precious Moments 2014 Eau de Toilette

Precious Moments (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay
A perfume by Betty Barclay for women, released in 2014. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by Mäurer & Wirtz.

Floral
Fruity
Fresh
Synthetic

BlackcurrantBlackcurrant RaspberryRaspberry Leaf greenLeaf green
PeonyPeony FreesiaFreesia CardamomCardamom
WoodsWoods CaramelCaramel MuskMusk VanillaVanilla
Videos
Submitted by EmMa71, last update on 27.03.2024.
Interesting Facts
The face of the advertising campaign is German model Carolin Loosen.

Smells similar

What the fragrance is similar to
Precious Moments (Eau de Parfum) by Betty Barclay
My Name by Trussardi
My Name

1 in-depth fragrance description

LaBiene
Delicate clouds for every day
Purchased in the red drugstore, on offer for 8.49. The orange M also carries it.
This fragrance is very delicate on me, as the bow on the bottle suggests. It opens on my skin with a fruity, fresh and sweet note (raspberry), which becomes more floral (freesia, peony) after about 10 minutes. It is very unobtrusive, but wonderfully round. It lasts longer on clothes, so I usually put a spritz on my scarf to keep it in my nose for longer.
Vanilla and caramel barely come through, but certainly provide the warmth that the fragrance brings despite its effervescence. The raspberry lasts for over 3 hours into the base.

I find it most suitable for a spring day when the first cherry blossoms are opening. But I will definitely wear it throughout the summer. In the fall it will definitely take a break, but now in winter I actually find it quite suitable.
A drugstore insider tip for me (I find most of them either boring or awful).

Popular by Betty Barclay

Woman Nº 2 by Betty Barclay Pure Style by Betty Barclay Tender Blossom by Betty Barclay Woman Nº 1 by Betty Barclay Style by Night by Betty Barclay Pretty Butterfly by Betty Barclay Chic by Betty Barclay Pure Pastel Mint (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Sheer Delight by Betty Barclay Woman Nº 3 by Betty Barclay In Love by Betty Barclay Beautiful by Betty Barclay Pure Sun (Eau de Parfum) by Betty Barclay Bohemian Romance (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Beautiful Eden (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Voice (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Pure Sun (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Pure Pastel Lemon (Eau de Parfum) by Betty Barclay Pure Pastel Lemon (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Oriental Bloom (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay