Cosmic by Emanuel Ungaro
A new perfume by Emanuel Ungaro for women, released in 2024. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Fruity
Synthetic
Floral

AlmondAlmond BlackcurrantBlackcurrant LemonLemon MangoMango OrangeOrange Pink pepperPink pepper
BelliniBellini HeliotropeHeliotrope IrisIris Orange blossomOrange blossom Pear blossomPear blossom VioletViolet
MuskMusk PatchouliPatchouli SandalwoodSandalwood Tonka beanTonka bean VanillaVanilla

Perfumer

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 24.05.2024.

Smells similar

What the fragrance is similar to

1 in-depth fragrance description
7.5

Very helpful Review 9
Ready-made cocktail from the supermarket
As I'm relatively new to Profumo and have been visiting their site a lot recently, Google also offered me the relevant advertisements, including the new fragrance "Cosmic" by Emanuel Ungaro. It was actually love at first sight for me when I saw the incredibly beautiful, futuristic bottle. As a sci-fi fan (cosmic greetings to all Asimov, Clarke and Heinlein fans out there), I couldn't resist buying it, plus the fragrance was on offer and there was also a large bottle of body lotion (also from Emanuel Ungaro) as a gift.
With the fragrance notes listed in the description, I thought I couldn't go wrong. I was most excited about Almond, Mango and Orange (sounds so delicious) and Bellini (I love Bellini).
The order has arrived, I open the packaging... The bottle is just as beautiful and high quality as I imagined, but the fragrance... The fragrance is unfortunately a disappointment... Sure, my expectations were high, but not unrealistic. I imagined a sumptuous freshly mixed cocktail with deliciously fragrant fruit and berries, freshly sliced almonds, a slice of orange on the rim of the glass, lightly garnished with spicy yet sweet pink pepper. The second round should be just as delicious, but with more effervescence, a Bellini as we know and love it, tasty, fruity, with fresh peach. For dessert, there should have been a tonka bean cream.
Instead, I unfortunately got a ready-made cocktail from the supermarket, which pretends to be a high-quality drink and definitely offers more for the money, but it's a ready-made product... The fruits are bland, the mango artificial, pink pepper is at most present as a pungent synthetic note that only spoils the whole thing even more... Unfortunately, my nose doesn't make it to the heart note at all... After the first synthetic wave has faded, all that remains is a fleeting hint, nothing more.
At least the bottle is a nice decoration.

Popular by Emanuel Ungaro

Ungaro pour L'Homme III (Eau de Toilette) by Emanuel Ungaro Diva (Eau de Toilette) by Emanuel Ungaro Diva (Eau de Parfum) by Emanuel Ungaro Ungaro (1977) (Eau de Parfum) by Emanuel Ungaro Ungaro pour L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Emanuel Ungaro Ungaro pour L'Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Emanuel Ungaro Desnuda by Emanuel Ungaro Senso (Eau de Parfum) by Emanuel Ungaro L'Amour Fou (Eau de Parfum) by Emanuel Ungaro Diva Pépite by Emanuel Ungaro Ungaro (2007) by Emanuel Ungaro Diva Rose by Emanuel Ungaro Ungaro Man (Eau de Toilette) by Emanuel Ungaro Emanuel Ungaro for Him by Emanuel Ungaro Apparition (Eau de Parfum) by Emanuel Ungaro L'Homme by Emanuel Ungaro Ungaro pour L'Homme III Oud by Emanuel Ungaro Ungaro (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Homme Intense by Emanuel Ungaro L'Amour Fou L'Elixir by Emanuel Ungaro Emanuel Ungaro Fresh for Him by Emanuel Ungaro