21 Conduit St 2020

21 Conduit St by Jovoy
21 Conduit St is a perfume by Jovoy for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is green-citrusy. It is still in production.

Green
Citrus
Fresh

RhubarbRhubarb GrapefruitGrapefruit BergamotBergamot LavenderLavender
AmarettoAmaretto Fir balsamFir balsam
AmbroxanAmbroxan Tonka beanTonka bean Woody notesWoody notes

Perfumer

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 25.01.2024.
Interesting Facts
21 Conduit Street is the address of Jovoy's London store.

9.5

Beautiful Unisex Scent
This opens with the most glorious mix of tart, sour citrus, mostly grapefruit on me, subtle lavendar and the green freshness of rhubarb. I really did not think this combo of notes would work so well together- or at all, really, but I was so wrong. The combination is very refreshing and practically sublime.

In the middle, the citrusy accord, from the top notes, remains for quite some time in the heart of the scent, keeping the sense if freshness. The fir balsam joins the citrus first, at least on me. I grew up in a little house on the edge of the woods, where there were a lot of fir trees, and it's a relaxing scent for me. In 21CS, the fir is realistic, rich, woody and (obviously) balsamic. I really like the sour edge the citrus brings to the fir. With the sweet, nutty and only slightly boozy amaretto, it's a fabulous scent cocktail with a spicy accord.

The drydown isn't super special, but it is well done, maintaining the spicy accord, which goes well with the ambroxan, tonka and woody notes. For those who find ambroxan problematic, the ambroxan isn't too strong here. It softens and rounds out some edges, but it isn't dominant.

This is a superbly blended unisex fragrance, and at our house, it is a true homerun. My husband likes it on himself and on me (kinda rare), and I love it on both of us (not at all rare). I also think it's very versatile and appropriate for many kinds of events.

21CS has excellent performance, longevity is close to 9 hours before it fades to a skin scent, requiring a shower to remove. On fabric, 21CS is nuclear. Projection is approximately arm's length for the first few hours, and you'll leave a soft sillage trail, even as the fragrance fades.

Dennis1104
Mhm that's good! A well-known DNA, but simply good!
The 21 Conduit St starts off beautifully fresh and citrusy. Slightly tart rhubarb, grapefruit and bergamot set the tone here. I also had impressions of ginger, but it is not listed.

The fragrance is also greenish and spicy. Slightly oriental. Such a spicy, oriental freshness.
The whole thing is pushed a little by ambroxan.
You can also feel the ambroxan.
It can be annoying from time to time, but I still like it here.

Towards the end, the fragrance becomes woodier and this fresh, citrusy acidity fades bit by bit.
For me, the fragrance ends on a woody and still slightly spicy ambroxan cloud.

The DNA of 21 Conduit St. is well known.
You can feel the certain parallels to well-known fragrances.
People who like fragrances such as Bvlgari Tygar, Ex Nihilo The Hedonist, Afnan Turathi Blue and others will also like this one.
It still has something of its own about it, but it still plays a part in this DNA universe.

Bitter Orange, Rhubarb, Amaretto, Piney Woods
I wrote a statement earlier but had to return and give an update on my first full wearing.

Yes, there is bitter orange throughout while rhubarb is in the background.

Not until the 6th hour do I finally make out the fir balsam and the liqueur, amaretto. It may come across as a little sweet to some, it did to me but getting a whiff of balsam sure made up for it

Plenty of sillage and staying power.
8.5

Helpful Review 4
A game of contrasts.
It opens with a citrusy and fresh grapefruit, juicy, immediately reached and intertwined with the green, bitter and slightly vegetal note of rhubarb. To this citrus and green sensation is added, in the development of the perfume, an almond accord, more similar to the Amaretto liqueur, therefore a slightly alcoholic bittersweet almond, which is immediately supported by the resinous and woody note of fir balsam.
The closure of the fragrance rests on the amber and musky notes of ambroxan,and a light powdery tonka touch to add harmony to the complex fougere accord of the heart.
I find it a very pleasant, versatile perfume, usable in all seasons, played on the contrast of the initial bitter citrus and the always well-balanced sweetness of the more woody heart and the comfortable amber and musky base.

HitchslapHitchslap 7 months ago
I've smelt this before, sorta, but this is great quality and definitely not TdHermes, no mineral note here. Citrus/Woody and rhubarb too.
HolscentbarHolscentbar 10 months ago
7.5
I admit a slight resemblance to Burlington but that's only in appearance. Overall well made and versatile. Unisex
LasagneLasagne 2 years ago
More refined and fresher take on Blood concept AB Black, a beautiful blend of bitter & fresh citrus warm and cosy wood notes, mildly sweet.
MariaSMariaS 3 years ago
6.5
It’s a decent light citrusy perfume for everyday use. I expect citrus to fade but it doesn’t. it stays bitter all along.

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by Jovoy

Psychédélique by Jovoy Remember Me by Jovoy Private Label by Jovoy Fire at Will by Jovoy Les Jeux sont Faits by Jovoy Ambre Premier by Jovoy Incident Diplomatique by Jovoy La Liturgie des Heures by Jovoy L'Enfant Terrible by Jovoy Rouge Assassin by Jovoy Pavillon Rouge by Jovoy Terra Incognita by Jovoy Gardez-Moi (2013) by Jovoy L'Arbre de la Connaissance by Jovoy L'Art de la Guerre by Jovoy Musc Pallas by Jovoy Touche Finale by Jovoy Les 7 Parfums Capitaux - Poudré by Jovoy Rose Millésimée by Jovoy Jus Interdit by Jovoy