Classic

Masa 2023

Masa by Kajal
A new perfume by Kajal for women and men, released in 2023. The scent is sweet-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Fruity
Aquatic

GrapefruitGrapefruit Mirabelle plumMirabelle plum BergamotBergamot GingerGinger
Aquatic notesAquatic notes PatchouliPatchouli CardamomCardamom PetitgrainPetitgrain
AmberAmber Gaiac woodGaiac wood VioletViolet Atlas cedarAtlas cedar VanillaVanilla VetiverVetiver
Submitted by Elenalila1, last update on 23.02.2024.
Interesting Facts
The fragrance is part of the "Classic" collection.

Smells similar

What the fragrance is similar to
Alaska by Axe / Lynx
Alaska
Siracusa by Gritti
Siracusa

Dennis1104
Kajal can simply do something!
The Masa smells really nice. A fruity fragrance with a light freshness at the beginning and a great sweetness. Over time, it becomes more spicy, but pleasantly spicy.

The fragrance starts with a great grapefruit that plays with mirabelle plum.
There is also some bergamot and ginger. A certain sweetness is also immediately noticeable. A slightly creamy sweetness.

As the fragrance progresses, it even retains a certain freshness. It feels even more aquatic in its lines.
However, this fruity sweetness that the fragrance possesses is retained quite well.
It now also gains some spice. Cardamom sets in, which I find really beautiful.

Towards the end, the fruitiness is lost somewhat, a vanilla sweetness remains and it also gains more woody impressions.

I have smelled something like this or something similar, but I can no longer remember every fragrance.

The performance is really good! Durability and sillage do not hide.
5.5

Watery apple
When I first sprayed on Kajal Masa, I thought that it also sort of smelled like Christmas tree, but it was a very bright, fruity kind of pine with some spicy woods. The brightness spice and woods quickly receded though, and within half an hour, the fruity aspect was all that was left. After that, it just got waterier and waterier over time until all that was left was watery non-descript fruit. If you asked me, I would have guessed apple. I suppose it could be mirabelle plum, sure.

On my husband, I thought the opening smelled similar but he didn't get the impression of Christmas tree like I did. The progression was quite similar though he ends up with a less watery and sweeter non-descript fruit.

Neither of us got the vast majority of the listed notes, certainly not the ginger which we hoped for.

Sillage was noticeable, especially for the first 6 hours, with whiffs every time I moved the arm it was sprayed on. It gets closer to the skin the longer it's been on, but it's easily detectable on both my husband and I 10hrs in.

Sprayed on from brand sample out of Scent Club Mystery Kit #1. Worn about 10hrs at time of writing.

NicheOnlyNicheOnly 7 months ago
3.5
Standard masculine-synthetic tropical fruity mess. Prominent iso E gives it a designer vibe, blend quality is Bad Boy-tier.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 9 months ago
7.5
Masa is woody, fruity, sweet, aquatic and spicy. Ginger and plum with cedarwood, cardamom, vanilla in the base. Noticeable aquatic notes.

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by Kajal

Lamar by Kajal Almaz by Kajal Dahab by Kajal Kajal Homme by Kajal Faris by Kajal Sareef by Kajal Kajal Homme II by Kajal Warek by Kajal Joorie by Kajal Yasmina by Kajal Fiddah by Kajal Äican by Kajal Sawlaj by Kajal IV by Kajal Kajal by Kajal Alujain by Kajal III by Kajal Wardé by Kajal Jihan by Kajal Lamar Caviar by Kajal