Nitto ATP Finals Torino

Torino22 2022

Torino22 by XerJoff
A popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men, released in 2022. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Fresh
Creamy

SaffronSaffron EucalyptusEucalyptus BergamotBergamot
Clary sageClary sage MatéMaté Gaiac woodGaiac wood
MuskMusk Dry woodsDry woods
Videos
Submitted by Painkiller88, last update on 25.05.2024.
Interesting Facts
Xerjoff is the official Silver Sponsor of the Nitto ATP Finals. Sergio Momo, CEO and Founder of Xerjoff is the Turin Official Ambassador.
The fragrance is part of the "Nitto ATP Finals Torino" collection.

Smells similar

What the fragrance is similar to
Kropp Och Själ by Pana Dora
Tinharé by Le Couvent
Tinharé

9.5

Bastibxng
No comparison to Baccarat Rouge!
It was about time, my entry into the niche.
After about 1-2 hours in the perfumery, I found what I was looking for.
I was looking for a special fragrance that was versatile and could not only be worn on special occasions, because in my opinion it would not have been worth spending so much money to only wear this fragrance every few months.
The Torino 22 is exactly what I was looking for.
This fragrance was boring on the test strip in my opinion, it just smelled sweet and mainly like saffron, which is why I can understand the comparison to BR540. BUT after testing several other fragrances and not finding what I was looking for, I decided to spray Torino 22 on my skin because I thought there must be more to it and booooom! The boring, sweet and unfortunately monotonous scent of the test strip was like a new one. The saffron was now just one small note of many that I noticed. The fragrance developed into a super fresh citrusy and woody scent which has a saffron note in the background which gives this fragrance a sweet elegance. It's not just a sweet bomb like BR540, it's much more! It is perfect for the warmer weather due to its strong bergamot, but can also be worn on cold days due to its sweetness. This fragrance is just so versatile and yet smells so incredibly good. I'm happy to say that I can call Torino 22 my entry into the niche. Please do me a favor, before you judge this fragrance, test it extensively on your SKIN!!!, they really are two different worlds or rather fragrances.

Helpful Review 4
So good
Of the whole Torino range, the 23 is the one I like the least in my opinion. Torino 22 is so abnormally good. It's a little darker and not as fresh as Torino 21, but it's still very wearable in summer. As you would expect from Xerjoff, the longevity and performance are above average. At the beginning it smells very strongly of eucalyptus, but develops very nicely into a sweet, fresh, spicy fragrance. It definitely smells very interesting and special. But I have to say that there are definitely better summer fragrances out there, like Torino 21.

Fantastic Torino 22 fragrance
My first bottle of Xerjoff. The color of the glass is incredibly pretty. According to Xerjoff, it is a real Murano glass The contents of the bottle but also fantastic It is not easy to describe the fragrance. At the beginning I hear the notes of fresh herbs with a saffron accent. A little later comes something sweet and woody. The sillage is like a cloud, hovering over me. The longevity on my skin is already incredibly long - all day. And on my clothes I hear the fragrance for a few days afterwards
For me, I see Torino 22 as a nice scent for the office. Torino 22 brings with the good mood and fresh energy.
I would say it that Torino 22 belongs to the perfume type Baccarat, but Torino 22 is not so strong sweet and has the light refreshing herbal notes.
Some compare Torino 22 to Changing Constance. But to me, they are two different scents.
Constance is warm sweet-salty caramel with cardamom without fresh notes. And Torino 22 - a little sweet, woody, clarifying and something refreshing. Simply a pleasure

Fresh saffron
The Torino22 goes in a completely different direction to the Torino21. It is a sweet and spicy fragrance with a little freshness at the beginning.

In the opening, you are greeted by sweet saffron. This is joined by eucalyptus and bergamot, which add a certain freshness. The fragrance then becomes spicier and finally a little woody. The freshness recedes into the background for more tartness, while the sweetness continues to play the leading role in this perfume.

The fragrance is definitely intended for colder temperatures. It probably goes down particularly well in fall and winter. It is quite casual and therefore also suitable for leisure and everyday wear. It is also somewhat masculine, but quite unisex overall.

Durability and sillage are pretty good for the price. It is slightly above average. The price is similar to other niche fragrances from XerJoff.

Overall, Torino22 is a safe saffron fragrance that is less thick than, for example, a Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum and therefore has more balance.
8.5

1 Review
Saffron
Very nice saffron fragrance with a very long shelf life and a good sillage But also smell a slight tobacco leaf note. No typical tobacco in the cigar, but a tobacco leaf.
For me, this is a great everyday fragrance, especially in summer and spring.
For anyone who likes fresh yet expressive fragrances, Torino22 is just the thing. Whether for the office or in everyday life.
More reviews

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 1 year ago
You can't deny the resemblance to BR540, however this one is fresher with some mint added in the top. Not really what I expected
ZenshiZenshi 7 months ago
7.5
Torino21's more playful, less mature, sweeter and less well-rounded, yet in my opinion, more stand-out younger brother.
NicheOnlyNicheOnly 2 years ago
Relative to T21's citrusy profile, T22 is a mix of eucalyptus & a BR540-type saffron (a different fresh-sweet profile). Unisex, spring-fall.
KraemdonKraemdon 11 months ago
9.5
Difficult to describe. Smell like a mix of Br540/Torino21. Might be controversial, but out of the 12 Xerjoff I have tested it is my favorite
TpapaTpapa 5 months ago
If you're like me and you don't like a saffron prominent fragrance, stay away. BR 540 vibes, easy likeable. Jus not for me.
More statements

Popular by XerJoff

Naxos by XerJoff Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff 40 Knots by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Torino21 by XerJoff Tony Iommi Monkey Special by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Erba Pura by XerJoff Uden by XerJoff Amber Star by XerJoff Renaissance by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Alexandria III by XerJoff Richwood by XerJoff Fars by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff La Capitale by XerJoff Casamorati - Dama Bianca (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff