Nitto ATP Finals Torino

Torino21 2021

Torino21 by XerJoff
Ranked 13 in Unisex Perfume
8.5 / 10 2005 Ratings
Torino21 is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Fresh
Citrus
Green
Aquatic

MintMint LemonLemon BasilBasil ThymeThyme
JasmineJasmine RosemaryRosemary BlackcurrantBlackcurrant LavenderLavender
MuskMusk VervainVervain
8.52005 Ratings
Submitted by Razvanyke, last update on 13.04.2024.
Interesting Facts
Xerjoff is the official Silver Sponsor of the Nitto ATP Finals. Sergio Momo, CEO and Founder of Xerjoff is the Turin Official Ambassador.
The fragrance is part of the "Nitto ATP Finals Torino" collection.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Perfect summer
So let's start with the scent of a strong lemon which becomes lighter and fresher and then comes the mint which is like a very balanced lemonade but not too sweet. For me my first Xerjoff and therefore perfect for every beginner or even for those who have already arrived in the ultra niche.

Minty Fresh to Muscle Rub
The opening is very minty and fresh. An icecold can of lemon soda with a pack of gum. I also get the references to a mojito.

However, after the drydown, when the herbs kick in, the combo of mint and herbs reminds me of those creams and gels you use for a muscle ache.

It's a scent that I enjoy, but not really one that I'm looking for in a fragrance.

Delicious mint
A very, very nice summer fragrance with a big catch in my opinion.

I am not an expert. I'm not going to write a novel, others can do that better.

About the fragrance...the fragrance starts with a wonderful fresh citrus/mint note. The mint .... is particularly noteworthy. I have never perceived such a beautiful mint note anywhere else. The mint brings the fragrance very far forward and makes it special in my opinion. The fragrance doesn't change much as it progresses. The top notes become a little weaker but still dominant enough that the scent you heard at the beginning remains in your head throughout. So minimal change until the drydown.

What's the catch now? I don't know the older batches. I bought the fragrance in March 2024. Unfortunately, the durability is simply not good for a fragrance costing 300 euros. P/L absolutely not justified in my opinion. No question, the fragrance is really great. But the durability...felt after 3h only to smell close to the skin. On clothes, of course, a little longer, but you can only smell it when you smell it close to your clothes. This could be a little better for a fragrance in this price range. Yes, it's a light summer fragrance, but I still expect a little more.

Would have liked to know how the durability of older batches is for comparison.

Otherwise, it remains a very nice fresh, citrusy, minty summer fragrance.
1 Comment

A mint bomb
The fragrance is good. Very good. BUT...

I think Torino 21 is incredibly good in terms of sillage and bottle. However, the longevity and the fragrance itself are a little too unspectacular for a niche fragrance. I think niche fragrances have to be something special... even special. That's why you pay such a high price. I don't think that's really the case with Torino 21. If you compare it to Imagination by Louis Vuitton, for example, you can smell that "special" thing I mean in the LV fragrance, even if it's not a niche fragrance. HOWEVER, I have to say that Torino 21 is a great fragrance that is also totally well balanced. However, it could also be a designer fragrance in terms of smell and durability. However, it is perfect as a summer fragrance and will also bring a few compliments. So you can definitely buy it if you like fresh, mainstream fragrances. The mint comes out right from the first spray and doesn't fade much as the fragrance progresses. You could try a blind buy, but I wouldn't recommend it due to the high price... so it's better to test it first!

A summer full of mint
For me, Torino 21 is almost exclusively a summer fragrance or rather intended for warmer days. It has a pleasantly nice freshness due to the lemon, but of course you first notice the mint in this fragrance, which is very pleasant. You feel like you're on vacation at the beach where you've just been handed a mojito at the bar.

The longevity is fine and for anyone looking for a mint fragrance, Torino 21 would almost be a blind buy, although at this price I would recommend a sample first.

NicetosmelluNicetosmellu 9 months ago
Extraordinary opening. Sweet citrus aromatic burst. Dries mint and hint of soapy florals. Favorite fresh fragrance. Great performer
KuoKuo 8 months ago
9.5
One of my favourites. I love the mint and basil. The performance is very good. Optimal choice for summer.
FreshKatsuFreshKatsu 7 months ago
Minty shower gel energy but refined. Love the subtle lavender and brightness from the citrus. One of the best freshie out there
HolscentbarHolscentbar 9 months ago
8.5
fresh and minty with a slightly sweet and creamy effect. Good quality of raw materials
DarkWinterCSDarkWinterCS 2 years ago
8.5
I hoped that the frag isn’t that good. But the combination of fresh mint, lemon and vervain rocks the summer. Absolutely great perfume.
More statements

Popular by XerJoff

Naxos by XerJoff Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff 40 Knots by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Tony Iommi Monkey Special by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Erba Pura by XerJoff Uden by XerJoff Amber Star by XerJoff Renaissance by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Richwood by XerJoff Alexandria III by XerJoff Fars by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff La Capitale by XerJoff Casamorati - Dama Bianca (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Torino22 by XerJoff