Search Forum

Long Lasting Citrus Perfume

Long Lasting Citrus Perfume 6 months ago

Hi, everyone! I'm searching for a long lasting citrus perfume. So far, I've tried Acqua di Parma Arancia di Capri and Tom Ford's Soleil Blanc. However, they don't last more than 2 hours.

Do you have any other recommendations?

thank you!

6 months ago

Zest di SorrentoZest di Sorrento was a good performer from what I remember and is one good fragrance that does lemon without it smelling like detergent.

I advise getting a sample first.

6 months ago
6 months ago

it all depends a bit on skin chemistry, there are many:

Chypre AzuralChypre Azural

Portfolio - Neroli CanvasPortfolio - Neroli Canvas

Acqua VivaAcqua Viva

OrangeaOrangea

"Shooting Stars - Nio | XerJoff"

The KeyThe Key

Citrus RivieraCitrus Riviera

Bergamote 22 (Eau de Parfum)Bergamote 22 Eau de Parfum

6 months ago 1

This is a slightly different recommendation but if you enjoy the scent profile of Soleil Blanc, maybe look at giving MiamiMiami a shot! This opens with a super bright lime and coconut and the lime stays bright into the beginning phases of the drydown, complimenting the florals nicely. The citrus notes do not last the whole life of the fragrance but I think the lime lasts longer than any other citrus I've tried.

6 months ago

@Alisc I would also recomend you "Blu Mediterraneo - Arancia di Capri | Acqua di Parma" because it has a delightful citrusy scent but is't longetivity it's week.. For citrus i would suggest you to look at Citrus RivieraCitrus Riviera or Verveine Agrumes / Citrus Verbena (Eau de Toilette)Verveine Agrumes Eau de Toilette and i get the impression that it's price is affordable if price plays a role.

The fragnance Soleil Blanc (Eau de Parfum)Soleil Blanc Eau de Parfum leans towards creamy, tropic flowery category. It has more summery atmosphere. An affordable and nice fragnance proposal is Monoï Eau des Vahinés (Eau de Toilette)Monoï Eau des Vahinés Eau de Toilette it lasts at least 7 hours on skin and has strong projection.

Also Terracotta Le ParfumTerracotta Le Parfum belongs in the same category.

If you end up somewhere we would be glad to see your fragnance choice. 🙂

6 months ago
6 months ago

I could suggest BergamaskBergamask

6 months ago

Also i have seen from reviews of other members the Mugler CologneMugler Cologne but i haven't tried my self yet.

6 months ago
Ça Sent Beau / Kenzo (Eau de Toilette)Ça Sent Beau Eau de Toilette. The more citrusy notes are from mandarin and it is very strong, very long lasting and has huge sillage.
5 months ago
5 months ago
5 months ago

Maybe Yuzu FouYuzu Fou

5 months ago

How do I get the perfume picture with name in a post?

I see it often and it is quit handy.

4 months ago
4 months ago
Desro

How do I get the perfume picture with name in a post?

I see it often and it is quit handy.

# + name of the perfume 

4 months ago

# + Pure Cedrat 

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Long Lasting Citrus Perfume
Jump to