Celeste by Giardini di Toscana
A perfume by Giardini di Toscana for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Floral
Creamy
Fruity
Powdery

DihydromyrcenolDihydromyrcenol Marine notesMarine notes
Exotic notesExotic notes RaspberryRaspberry VioletViolet
VanillinVanillin AmbroxanAmbroxan

Perfumer

Submitted by TheBladi11, last update on 11.06.2024.

Smells similar

What the fragrance is similar to
Insolence (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain
Insolence Eau de Toilette
Mallow by Sora Dora
Mallow

Helpful Review 3
Sunscreen & Vanitas
Love it! To be honest, I don't understand why the fragrance gets such a "bad" review here. I had the Bianco Latte and think the Celeste is far better. The Celeste is not as synthetic as the Bianco Latte. The Celeste is sweet, powdery & soapy. The H/S is great and the price-performance ratio is right. The scent reminds me of one of my favorite scents Vanitas by Profumum Roma (which is probably why I'm so addicted to it). I love the interplay of vanilla & violet. And even though there is no orange blossom listed in the fragrance notes, I do notice it. For me personally, totally underrated and far better than the Bianco Latte. The only drawback is that I don't really like the brand's bottles, they look old-fashioned and some of the white paint is chipping off.
1 Comment

Absolutely beautiful
Celeste is such a beautiful fragrance. Originally I bought the sample set for Bianco Latte, but that turned minty on my skin.
When I sampled Celeste I fell in love.
The first spray is full of violets, but sweet candied violets, mixed with vanilla.
When it settles down it slowly transforms into the most beautiful vanilla caramel scent. Kind of what I hoped Bianco Latte would have been.
I love how it starts floral and transforms into a more vanilla caramel gourmand-ish scent.
I started by thinking this would be a lovely spring scent due to the violets. But I have tested during the winter at it works very well as a winter perfume. I will be using it in fall, winter and spring.
There is no doubt that the dry down feels kinda similar to Bianco Latte and lucky for me this one works magic with my skin.
It says with you the whole day - I get 8-10 hours - more on clothes. It projects well without being nuclear.

I think you can tell, but I bought a FB of this :-)

Heavenly
Celeste is a wonderful fragrance.
Finding yourself in front of a lake, admiring the landscape full of wonderful flowers.
Slightly aquatic, with iris and violet that give powdery accents sweetened by vanilla, not too cloying.
Beautiful, ethereal, heavenly.
I liked irt very much.
“Earthly Paradise” painted by Pierre Bonnard.

KathrynA66KathrynA66 8 days ago
This starts as a creamy, fluffy sweet fragrance, but unfortunately, on me, it becomes very synthetic w/ a sour milk accord. Don't blind buy.
SayreBeaSayreBea 3 months ago
Unique. Interesting. Not like anything I've ever smelled before. I'm sure there are some people who would really enjoy this, but I'm not one
LauvanillaLauvanilla 6 months ago
Tied with a perfume I had custom made as my favourite. Smells like watermelon candies and fresh air after a rain. Sweet, refreshing, and soft. LOVE.
1 Comment

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by Giardini di Toscana

Bianco Latte by Giardini di Toscana Borabora by Giardini di Toscana Blu Indaco by Giardini di Toscana Rosso Rubino by Giardini di Toscana Bianco Oro by Giardini di Toscana Christos by Giardini di Toscana Scintilla by Giardini di Toscana Colonia Nobile by Giardini di Toscana Shabby Chic by Giardini di Toscana Rosso Radice by Giardini di Toscana Almafolia by Giardini di Toscana Blu Mare by Giardini di Toscana Eremo by Giardini di Toscana Christos Collezione 20 23 by Giardini di Toscana Borabora Collezione 20 23 by Giardini di Toscana Bianco Latte Collezione 20 23 by Giardini di Toscana