Regent Leather 2016

Regent Leather by Thameen
Regent Leather is a popular perfume by Thameen for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is leathery-sweet. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Leathery
Creamy

LemonLemon
SaffronSaffron CardamomCardamom JasmineJasmine RoseRose
Gurjum balsamGurjum balsam LabdanumLabdanum VanillaVanilla PatchouliPatchouli CedarCedar MuskMusk Animalic notesAnimalic notes
Videos
Submitted by OPomone, last update on 12.01.2024.

9.5

NoHalfSends
Are you a Rolls Royce fragrance?
The most noble, luxurious and finely tuned leather fragrance I have ever smelled. I want my car to smell like this, I'll probably have to order a Rolls Royce soon. But I'm not sure which one yet.
Regent Leather starts off light, fluffy and fruity. P.s. No Erba pura, of course. You can smell woods, vanilla, rose and jasmine with musk. Perhaps it could even be gurjun balsam that gives this fragrance its lightness. I could clearly imagine this soft and cuddly fragrance on a woman who perhaps likes light leather fragrances without leather. Clearly a unisex fragrance for me.
1 Comment

Top Review 22
The regent to be deposed
Regent Leather...if only the name said it all. As a self-confessed leather fragrance lover, as a self-proclaimed connoisseur, I was very curious. Would the name be program or would that be just another fragrance from this house, which offers expensive, but at the same time not?
Well, maybe you have to explain in advance that the category leather fragrance is quite diversified to consider. There are soapy leather as well as many creations with fruity or creamy accompaniment, as well as rough, smoky copies. I myself prefer the latter, with many of the newfangled leather fragrances it seems to me as if they would rather cover up the leather but it has to be in there, maybe that sells. I don't know.

Regent Leather also belongs to this variety, unfortunately. First, a quite leathery fragrance, reminiscent of impregnation spray, after a short then already drifting into sweetish realms. I notice tame saffron. Fine in the background, without any power. No fire, no esprit. Instead: sweetness. Rose. Not as pithy but distracting enough. A few minutes later it becomes creamy, even balsamic. At the same time, however, still sweet, the case was clear: Gurjun balsam. Apparently used in abundance here. In any case, Thameem so cryptically evokes fine, creamy leather. Leather smells like new bags, still containing chemical ingredients. If you like that, you'll find it here.

At all: Development? Fehlanzeige. It remains constantly creamy-sweet. After many hours, the leathery element is even completely gone and it lingers only a balsamic-penetrating melange of synthetic sweetness, enhanced by the musk. Animal notes remain elusive to me.

Summa summarum, it is of course a matter of one's own taste, what kind of leather scent one favors. Nevertheless, Regent Leather lacks esprit, depth. For me, it's too dull and just too sweet. But that may be the zeitgeist because enough perfumes of this make exist. What has gone wrong here is the far too shallow saffron and the barely present cardamom. So Regent Leather starts already lax and does not recover from it.
8.5

SpicyDice
Regent Leather where the leather stands for what it should be worn on.
A few weeks ago a friend of mine came back with The Hope from Thameen from the KaDeWe. He really surprised me positively, because I hadn't heard of this quite exclusive brand before either.

During my last short holiday in London I dared to put the olfactory bulb to the bottles in the Selfridges and found some treasures, among others the Regent Leather.
The salesman sprayed it directly on my leather jacket and said it was the best scent from her house. Of course, that's highly subjective, but he actually blew me away
Regent Leather starts off quite fruity fresh and develops over time to a fresh, slightly sweet, and discreetly masculine scent. It is complemented by the inherent smell of the leather really wonderful If you like Tom Ford Ombre Leather, you will love Regent Leather! Of course we are talking about a different price range. But for those who want to take the extra step and have a unique scent for those emphatic leather jacket moments, Regent Leather has just the right scent!

Annarosa
"Regent Leather" without leather, but still good
Leather? Animal? Nope. Not for my nose.
As fine and complex as "Regent Leather" is made, I don't notice anything of it.

The idea for this perfume came from a collaboration between The Rolls Royce Enthusiasts Club and Thameen. However, the brand has dedicated the fragrance not only to Rolls Royce Interior, but to a flawless, white, 300-year-old, 141-carat large diamond The Regent Diamond.

The assotions with the white Regent diamond I can, at least from the list of ingredients (jasmine, cedar, mochus) somewhat understand the assotions with a leather interior of a new car but not really
For my nose, the fragrance is a quite interesting and portable gourmand (at least strongly on the border to the gourmand).

Even the first splash of water gives a hint of the course - it's extremely sweet: Vanielle with saffron, cardamom and a little lemon make for a melted smile. A short time later something woody is added - at first I even guess Oud, then I realize that I am wrong, thank God. That'll be the cedar. It melts with resinous notes of Labdanum and ( vl. Gurjunbalsam? only who knows how it smells ;) ) in an enchanting symbiosis: the whole smells now and quite long still woody-resinous and milky, with a fine sweet.

I don't notice the floral notes during the course of the fragrance. The scent remains sweet, resinous and woody for me. Only at the end, after a short vanilla croissant dough intermezzo, a drydown of patchouli, cedar and vanilla follows. Quite warm and pleasant.

The perfume remains on my skin for about 7 hours and the initial sillage of (approximately) 1.5 meters slowly but surely decreases over time
Conclusion: the perfume is not innovative, but quite well made and enjoyable. Cost factor has to be taken into account, so this is a "rather-no" for me. But for those who are not afraid of the cost factor and like it sweet and woody, Regent Leather is an option.

IatikIatik 2 months ago
This is the Rolls Royce of leather fragrances. Super smooth and very posh.
PerfumeaholKPerfumeaholK 2 years ago
This one is not my favorite because of price vs. ml's you got, but for half price online now, it is okay. Robust black leather, projects ok
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 4 years ago
8.5
Initially fresh spicy, this creamy oriental-leathery Winter fragrance slowly settles to a sweet and warm resinous-woody base. 100% Unisex!

Popular by Thameen

Carved Oud (Extrait de Parfum) by Thameen Peregrina by Thameen Green Pearl by Thameen The Hope by Thameen The Cora (Extrait de Parfum) by Thameen Amber Room (Extrait de Parfum) by Thameen Blue Heart (Extrait de Parfum) by Thameen Noorolain Taif by Thameen Cullinan Diamond by Thameen Royal Sapphire by Thameen Sceptre by Thameen Patiala by Thameen Sparkling Opal by Thameen Rivière (Extrait de Parfum) by Thameen Diadem by Thameen Peacock Throne (Extrait de Parfum) by Thameen Moon of Baroda by Thameen The Britologne Collection - Fanfare by Thameen Imperial Crown by Thameen Insignia by Thameen