Sel d'Argent 2020

Shop now
Search on
Search
Shop now
Sel d'Argent is a perfume by bdk Parfums for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is aquatic-fresh. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Search on
Search

Aquatic
Fresh
Floral
Citrus
Synthetic

Top Notes Top Notes SaltSalt Italian bergamotItalian bergamot GrapefruitGrapefruit
Heart Notes Heart Notes Tunisian orange blossom absoluteTunisian orange blossom absolute Madagascan ylang-ylangMadagascan ylang-ylang Persian galbanumPersian galbanum
Base Notes Base Notes AmbroxanAmbroxan CashmeranCashmeran White muskWhite musk Timbersilk™Timbersilk™

Perfumer

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 19.03.2023.
  • RateRate
  • CollectionCollection
  • ClassifyClassify
  • NotesNotes

Gorgeous Salty Marine
Tried a full sample vial on my skin and i think this is really great.

At the beginning it smells very salty and lemony, i really dig it.

The drydown switches into a sexy musky perfume with an aquatic vibe. I think it is really sensual and fresh, modern perfumery, and it sticked on my clothes for several days.

Has a very little similar vibe to the drydown of Pacific Rock Moss but much more salty, price is high for me, i would defo buy a 50ml bottle for 80€ but i wouldn't buy a full 100ml for 175€
0 Replies
6.5
Very helpful Review 4
Sweet, clean salt
Sel d'Argent is quite an exciting fragrance. He can not be classified quite and leaves various (pleasant and less pleasant) impressions.

The fragrance is based on a flat sweetness of tangerine, orange and grapefruit, which is washed away (as if by the sea) and again. On top of that, a dry salt layer, as well as volatile ylang-ylang floral notes. The salt creates welcome edges.
In the initial phase, Sel d'Argent remains restrained, which is why it might even be too weak for the summer heat for me. Nevertheless, the fragrance could probably be used relatively versatile in spring and summer.
Then a synthetic, slightly biting note appears, which I attribute to the white musk. The scent becomes sterile-clean and so reminiscent of a salty toilet water, which is enhanced by a slight lemon. After this change, I perceive the perfume as intrusive, which almost makes me want to revise my previous assessment.
Finally, after discreet interplay, the orange blossom wins and I'm happy about a pleasant sweet-fruity finish.

I would like to put out at this point actually a recommendation to all who can not be bothered by a synthetic clean note. Because apart from that, here is a really versatile and pleasant sea scent.
2 Replies
Helpful Review 8
"Sittin' on the dock of the bay"
Sitting on a quay wall, a small fishing village, the Atlantic coast of France.
The sun is shining, the wind is blowing gently, the sea is crashing in gently bobbing waves against the stone wall below my dangling bare feet. Am a child again.
Sea breeze, salty aerosols wet my skin.
It smells of the sea, of shells, rock and seaweed.
I take a deep breath, stretch my face into the sun, take a walk.
Forget time, no burden, no confinement. Life is beautiful, freedom free.
"Sittin' on the dock of the bay, wastin' time" (Otis Redding)
4 Replies
Steffi0815
Phew, toilet facilities on the beach (sorry)
I actually thought I had a very average sense of smell. After I was looking forward to the bottling after the descriptions here, I now almost tip over in the back.
Unfortunately, I smell a slightly dirty toilet facility by the sea. I smell salt, sand, chlorine and maybe even some urine scale. So unfortunately I am not within the aquatic romance, but am at the other disgust end. Sorry to all the fans, I begrudge you the pleasure. Who is curious, but should not buy blindly without filling.
5 Replies

1 short view on the fragrance
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 8 months ago
Laundry detergent, floral and powdery. Not really all that salty, it gives off a similar vibe like Mugler Cologne. Pleasant and inoffensive
0 Replies

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by bdk Parfums

Gris Charnel (Eau de Parfum) by bdk Parfums Crème de Cuir (Eau de Parfum) by bdk Parfums Gris Charnel (Extrait) by bdk Parfums Rouge Smoking (Eau de Parfum) by bdk Parfums Velvet Tonka by bdk Parfums Pas Ce Soir by bdk Parfums Tabac Rose by bdk Parfums Villa Néroli by bdk Parfums Tubéreuse Impériale (Eau de Parfum) by bdk Parfums Wood Jasmin by bdk Parfums Bouquet de Hongrie (Eau de Parfum) by bdk Parfums Nuit de Sable by bdk Parfums Oud Abramad by bdk Parfums Citrus Riviera by bdk Parfums French Bouquet by bdk Parfums Ambre Safrano by bdk Parfums Crème de Cuir (Parfum pour Cheveux) by bdk Parfums Tubéreuse Impériale (Parfum pour Cheveux) by bdk Parfums Gris Charnel (Parfum pour Cheveux) by bdk Parfums Bouquet de Hongrie (Parfum pour Cheveux) by bdk Parfums