Search Forum

What perfume have you bought recently?

476 - 500 by 547
6 months ago

Guiding WaterGuiding Water - a watery fresh. Bought it only bc it was on sale.

6 months ago

Passage d'Enfer ExtrêmePassage d'Enfer Extrême. Had to order it from France with a help from a relative since I couldn't find it at a decent price here.

6 months ago

I took a chance and blind bought Stash (Eau de Parfum Elixir)Stash Eau de Parfum Elixir and it was one of the better blind buys of my entire life.

6 months ago

Bought this Le Monde Gourmand/UO sample set. Not a total blind buy, I think I've sampled like 6 or 7 of these just coming across them in discount retailers/urban outfitters stores. pretty good deal in my opinion! $38 for 10x7mL spray bottles. containing the following:

Pistachio Brûlée (Eau de Parfum)Pistachio Brûlée Eau de Parfum

Macaron Rosé (Eau de Parfum)Macaron Rosé Eau de Parfum

Citron Glacé (Eau de Parfum)Citron Glacé Eau de Parfum

"Thé Matcha | Urban Outfitters"

Lait de Coco (Eau de Parfum)Lait de Coco Eau de Parfum

Açai BaieAçai Baie

Chai Épicé (Eau de Parfum)Chai Épicé Eau de Parfum

Crème Vanille (Eau de Parfum)Crème Vanille Eau de Parfum

Miel BébéMiel Bébé

Santal Supreme (Eau de Parfum)Santal Supreme Eau de Parfum

6 months ago 1
6 months ago
Stacia

I took a chance and blind bought Stash (Eau de Parfum Elixir)Stash Eau de Parfum Elixir and it was one of the better blind buys of my entire life.

Ok I also recently blind bought Stash (Eau de Parfum Elixir)Stash Eau de Parfum Elixir and I'm waiting for it in the mail, so excited!

6 months ago 1
Embomb

Fève GourmandeFève Gourmande 🙈

And? Is it similar to Les Élixirs Charnels - Gourmand CoquinLes Élixirs Charnels - Gourmand Coquin ??

6 months ago 1

Dear @Hammudas i am not familiar with this brand but it seems it has some delicious fragnances and it suits with the cold weather too ☕🍮🥐 Enjoy them!. 😉👌🏻

6 months ago
Heartrelease
Embomb

Fève GourmandeFève Gourmande 🙈

And? Is it similar to Les Élixirs Charnels - Gourmand CoquinLes Élixirs Charnels - Gourmand Coquin ??

I will compose a review very soon! A friend is sending me a small decant of Les Élixirs Charnels - Gourmand CoquinLes Élixirs Charnels - Gourmand Coquin in the mail right now

6 months ago
Violette

Dulcis in FundoDulcis in Fundo and Iris ShotIris Shot from the souk

+ "Collection Extraordinaire - Orchidée Vanille | Van Cleef & Arpels"

+ Milky DragonMilky Dragon

6 months ago
6 months ago

Recently, I've bought from the Souk:

Eau Duelle (Eau de Parfum)Eau Duelle Eau de Parfum decant

AvicennaAvicenna full bottle

CèdreCèdre decant

Vanille de Tahiti (Eau de Parfum)Vanille de Tahiti Eau de Parfum small decant

Black TieBlack Tie decant

Bois d'ArménieBois d'Arménie decant

CinabreCinabre full bottle

RousseRousse decant

From retail, I bought

Estate Citrus GroveEstate Citrus Grove

Estate LavenderEstate Lavender

Tolu (Eau de Parfum)Tolu Eau de Parfum

6 months ago

Rose d'IspartaRose d'Isparta just arrived today. Found it at a good retail price and for the first time I bought a candle, "Delice" from Diptyque

5 months ago

Yesterday oud monarch attar 😃

5 months ago

Le Male Elixir 😍

5 months ago 1

Just purchased a bottle from the first year (2013) it was made of J'Adore Voile de Parfum. I made a lowball offer of a seller who sells housewares, so I guess they didn't know anything about perfumes, and the seller accepted. Lucky Me!  

Just a heads up for anyone buying fragrances on an auction site. Before you buy that perfume, look at the seller's other items. If they sell anything other than perfumes, chances are they don't know much or anything about them, and just want to get rid of them. So, if they are accepting offers you can lowball it. You might not get the item all the time, or they might come back with a counteroffer, but you will get that perfume cheaper than the original listed price. From the items the seller I purchased from had I think he/she was an estate seller who just wanted to unload what they have, which was a win for both of us. 

5 months ago

recently bought 3 bottles of Silvestre by Victor, from early 80's or late 70's, stunning stuff

5 months ago

In last 1 month:

"Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) | XerJoff"

CarlisleCarlisle

Tony Iommi Monkey SpecialTony Iommi Monkey Special

and i must really stop buying it at least for a year or something. Open for suggestions

5 months ago
5 months ago

Bottle of Gul HinaGul Hina

5 months ago

Taking advantage of ATH Black Friday sales. Xerjoff said they are not participating in it at all this year, so they can wait for my money at another time while i make good of the people who are giving us sales. Thanks Aaron Smile

Since Legend (2023)Legend (2023) is possibly being discontinued, i got a 50ml before i run out.

And i picked up Notorious (2023)Notorious (2023) 10ml to try it out.

If you spend enough he is willing to ship internationally, so if you have been waiting now is the time to buy if you are not in the UK.

Aaron's site here

Last edited by Mitchcraft on 25.11.2023, 11:56; edited 2 times in total
5 months ago

Just picked up Celebes WoodCelebes Wood and Vetiver AmberVetiver Amber

5 months ago

I was ordering a Christmas gift for my sister from Sephora and couldn't help look at the deals and saw

Emporio Armani - Stronger With You IntenselyEmporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely

This has caught my eye a few times even though i said i had more than enough designer in my collection, i think i will like this one a lot.

5 months ago

Usually I'm not a fan of blind buying. However, ever since Toy 2 PearlToy 2 Pearl was announced, I was obsessed with the bottle. It's colourful. It's tacky. It's cute. I love it. Is it worth buying a perfume for just the bottle? Usually not. So for the last months I've been visiting perfumery after perfumery, seeing if they had already stocked it so I could smell it. I haven't run into it once. I checked their websites. It wasn't there. Waited a week, checked again. They still didn't have it. Then I waited a month. They still didn't have it. And eventually I just caved. Based on the notes it would be something that I would love. Plus I just won NaNoWriMo and if I don't end up liking the perfume, the bottle itself is a nice enough trofee. It was quite the challenge finding a shop that ships it to the Netherlands. Even the Moschino website insisted they'd send it to Belgium (maybe this perfume isn't available here due to licensing or something like that?). So anyway, I have it now. The bottle is cute irl too. The first impression of the scent itself is positive.

4 months ago

"Oud Harmony" by the Saltworks Company. Never knew that I would literally fall in love with an oud scent.

Top Note: Oud, Amber

Heart Note: Saffron, Geranium

Base: Rosewood

I definitely recognise the rosewood in there and it smells insanely good, even my man complimented me on it when he usually despises every single perfume I wear. 

476 - 500 by 547
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands What perfume have you bought recently?
Jump to