Search Forum

Scent of the Day

8551 - 8575 by 8948
3 months ago

Spice Must FlowSpice Must Flow

finally finished another sample bottle from the ELDO discovery kit so this got added to the rotation. so far love it but definitely not as much as Like This

3 months ago 1

Waking up while the stars are still out and people are still dreaming in the cosmos of dreamland and i am in the mood for some nice tasty slice of some nice tasty snack with a hot drink and i love some sort of almond cake with almond flakes, so StarlightStarlight

3 months ago

Vanilla FlashVanilla Flash

I can see the Tobacco Vanille comparison. This just has that noticeable rose upfront. Abit too much harsh rose in the opening, but the drydown is nice.

3 months ago

got a travel spray of Luna (Eau de Toilette)Luna Eau de Toilette . This is nice!

3 months ago 1

31/01/2024

Good moning all ! SOTD is Mousse IlluminéeMousse Illuminée by Rogue

3 months ago 2

Halston Woman AmberHalston Woman Amber

" Trap me in amber with you
In the moment I fell in love with you
Trap me in amber with you forever
This is the moment, we fall in love
Here come the broken
Come love me
"

3 months ago 1

"Cuirs Nomades - African Leather (Eau de Parfum) | Memo Paris"

Had to go to an important conference today and my good ol' friend Memo always has an answer ready for those situations.
Incredibly soothing and it lingers on my skin even towards the end of the day.

3 months ago

Dolce & Gabbana pour homme Intenso. It is the hay dry powdery version of Dolce & Gabbana pour homme (2012)

3 months ago

Milky Musk/39Milky Musk/39 is my scent of the night.

3 months ago 1

Today will be Bad Boy CobaltBad Boy Cobalt Bleu Electrique because i feel like a bolt o lightning has struck me and just charged me up full of this amazing energy, yup today is full of positive charged energy for sure and that is coming from and to a little darling sweetheart of mine 😘 And of course it has sweet plum in it, my favourite note 😁

3 months ago

You (Eau de Parfum)You Eau de Parfum bc today I didn’t want to think about perfume.

3 months ago

01/02/2024

SOTD, from a sample , Lavande 31Lavande 31 by Le Labo

3 months ago

"The Collection - Daring Saffiano | Hugo Boss"

3 months ago

ImaginationImagination for the daytime. For the evening I'll be spending another night getting to know Journey ManJourney Man, hoping to write a full review on this gem soon.

3 months ago

02/02/2024

Good morning ! SOTD ,original edition of L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Toilette)L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau de Toilette by Guerlain

3 months ago 1

Today is a layering of 2 oceanic light blues. It is a beautiful day the sky is blue, i feel like being in some place where i feel like i am swimming in some beautiful marine water listening to the sound of the sea.

Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette)Versace Man Eau Fraîche Eau de Toilette & Light Blue pour Homme Eau IntenseLight Blue pour Homme Eau Intense

3 months ago

Orto Parisi - Terroni

3 months ago

03/02/2024

Nice weekend everyone 😎 SOTD is Vetiver (Eau de Toilette)Vetiver Eau de Toilette

3 months ago

AlmasAlmas testing from a sample.

3 months ago

Today I work Aramis Perfume Calligraphy RosePerfume Calligraphy Rose which was perfect to brighten a chilly, gray winter day.

3 months ago
ROBERTOB

02/02/2024

Good morning ! SOTD ,original edition of L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Toilette)L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau de Toilette by Guerlain

My dear friend you smell wonderful! As always!

3 months ago 2

After so many years on Parfumo I didn’t know about the existence of this thread. 

Today i wear again a perfume I really enjoy.

Imperial Vetyver  

Can someone please tell me how to introduce the name of the fragrance with this small photo next to it as Roberto did?

thank you in advance 

3 months ago 2

Today i am feeling like something sweet and fruity, so i will go with Notorious (2023)Notorious (2023) I just get this nice happy vibes from this so yup my SOTD.

3 months ago

Testing from a sample Black TieBlack Tie .

Edit: typo

Last edited by Cocopah on 04.02.2024, 22:52; edited 1 time in total
3 months ago
MonsieurMont
ROBERTOB

02/02/2024

My dear friend you smell wonderful! As always!

Thanks @MonsieurMont 😎 You also smell fantastic

8551 - 8575 by 8948
Notify about new comments
Jump to