Search Forum

Citrus/fresh nivhe perfume for summer

Citrus/fresh nivhe perfume for summer 4 months ago

I need a citrus/fresh perfume for summer time and school i dont want designer only niche and i would prefer if it s not known

4 months ago 2

Just tried one that's quite nice! Bergamote 22 (Eau de Parfum)Bergamote 22 Eau de Parfum. Couple of great offerings by Xerjoff in "Shooting Stars - Nio | XerJoff" and "XJ 1861 Renaissance | XerJoff". SedleySedley and Cypress ShadeCypress Shade are quite good too.

4 months ago 1

MiamiMiami is similar to Creed's Virgin Island Water with a sweeter, creamier drydown.

This is sparkling fresh and bright in the opening with notes of lime, rum and coconut and transitions really well into the mid and base, growing sweeter, smoother and a bit darker with the woods and tobacco. It's a really nice and different take on a summer freshy from a cool indie niche house.

4 months ago 1

Pricey but amazing- Adameku / あだめくAdameku . Or anything from Di Ser, they specialize in citrus.

4 months ago 1
By the way, depending on budget, i would also recommend Golden ChypreGolden Chypre which is a fantastic sparkling-bubbly scent that reminds me a bit of Oligarch (Eau de Parfum)Oligarch Eau de Parfum by Roja.

A scent that is underrated is Azemour Les OrangersAzemour Les Orangers which is a great orange-citrus-chypre suited for summer.

4 months ago 1

Budget friendly would be Zion (Parfum Extract)Zion Parfum Extract or Black PantherBlack Panther . I normally don't like clones but these two are absolute summer bangers. If you want something a bit more subtle, for school, pick zion.

4 months ago 1

you want niche that nobody in your school will be using? Go for expensive...

Burlington 1819Burlington 1819

Harrods pour HommeHarrods pour Homme

Uden OverdoseUden Overdose

4 months ago 1

Creed Aventus Cologne

Xerjoff Nio

Profumum Roma Acqua Viva

4 months ago 1

"Graines Vagabondes - Winter Palace | Memo Paris" is worth a look, but why are you discounting designer fragrances entirely?

Unless you go for reeeally popular ones it's unlikely that people will recognize anything, especially if you're in school, so near people who won't have had much experience with even things like Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette)Acqua di Giò pour Homme Eau de Toilette.

3 months ago
3 months ago

OceaniaOceania

"Join The Club - Torino21 | XerJoff"

Chypre AzuralChypre Azural

Casamorati - MefistoCasamorati - Mefisto

2# Nota di Viaggio (Shukran…)2# Nota di Viaggio (Shukran…)

3# Nota di Viaggio (Ciavuru d'Amuri) (2011)3# Nota di Viaggio (Ciavuru d'Amuri) (2011)

And the other that some has already suggested. Some of these doesn’t have a good performance but they are worth the price

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Citrus/fresh nivhe perfume for summer
Jump to