Oceania 2019

Oceania by Roja Parfums
A popular perfume by Roja Parfums for women and men, released in 2019. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Fresh
Citrus
Aquatic
Floral
Creamy

LemonLemon Litsea cubebaLitsea cubeba BergamotBergamot GrapefruitGrapefruit LimeLime Mandarin orangeMandarin orange Provençal lavenderProvençal lavender RosemaryRosemary ThymeThyme
Jasmine sambacJasmine sambac GeraniumGeranium Grasse jasmineGrasse jasmine VioletViolet Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
CedarwoodCedarwood Juniper berryJuniper berry MossMoss MuskMusk VetiverVetiver BenzoinBenzoin IrisIris LabdanumLabdanum SandalwoodSandalwood VanillaVanilla GalbanumGalbanum

Perfumer

Videos
Submitted by Santal, last update on 14.06.2024.
Interesting Facts
This fragrance was exclusively created for Selfridges.

Smells similar

What the fragrance is similar to
Ocean of Dua by The Dua Brand / Dua Fragrances
XXY
Harrods pour Homme by Roja Parfums
Harrods pour Homme

Top Review 26
On the edge of perfection
Since up to now, strangely enough, no comment has been written about this fragrance and the Oceania also has a bad/medium rating, which is incomprehensible to me, I feel obliged to add my own comment about it.

When I ordered two Roja samples from dear Fortress, the Oligarch and the Oceania
After testing the Oligarch, I was sure that I had found my dream scent, but I still had no idea of the genius of Oceania. I tested it the following day and I was blown away The top note was in line with the oligarch 1:1, but then the Oceania became so much more beautiful, intense and flowery than the oligarch!
I felt like I was in seventh heaven and my arm was stuck to my nose all day long
*The scent:*
One perceives the lemon, grapefruit and lime very well in the beginning.
The transition to the heart note is almost seamless and the citrus is gently pushed into the background to make room for the rose geranium, jasmine and violet.
Now the fragrance also reaches a light soapiness. I can understand why some people here compare it to a Nivea cream, but I still find a big difference to the cream and the perfume.
The sandalwood and juniper berries are added to the base, hardly noticeable.

The silage and durability I find really mega, of course there are stronger and more persistent scents, no question. But for me the scent manages to be just intense enough not to be obtrusive, cause headaches and/or annoying.

The fragrance is in no situation or season inappropriate.

Whether the price is reasonable is a matter of debate, that has to be decided by everyone for himself, but he has convinced me.
The bottle will soon be allowed to move in with me ;-)

To come back to the title, for me a fragrance that is close to perfection, I can't imagine a better one at the moment.

1 Review
Less helpful Review 14
My absolute favorite piece in the summer ☀️
I have little idea of fragrances ect. un here to write a detailed review. I would like to try it with my words. I love this fragrance, this smell, simply this feeling. It smells so fresh, I have never smelled anything like it before. When I close my eyes and smell the bottle I am not responsive for a moment. I am on vacation (at the sea) It is in my eyes the perfect fragrance for the summer. I love it ! ?

Sirbennyone
The name, the bottle design (ocean and wave) and certain (high) expectations and the reality....
Hello everyone,

finally after xx years I have dared to try the wide range of certain fragrances from Roja Dove, the Oceania was therefore certainly not the first, but it is one of the first I would like to talk about... ! And not too positively...

Why?

You have certain (high) expectations! On the one hand, when I see the house and their prices, I think to myself... okay, this is THE high-end niche area with really high-end prices (I know that Roja goes much higher (towards 1000€) and on the other hand, when I hear Oceania (nice name), I think salt water, mineral, possibly some algae or plankton and certain trees near the beach (conifers, for example) - my way of thinking. And then I see the fragrance notes and think to myself... - okay, wasted potential, so to speak ...

Testing:

Certain fragrances have to be tested on the skin and NOT (only) on the test strip! This by the way. With the Oceania it is like this, yes it is fresh, citrusy has a really good development (as is always the case with Roja, then it becomes slightly floral with a subtle spiciness and at the end you notice a certain touch of woods.

And yes, I understand very well that there are some people who love it, but it's not mine for x reasons!
Personal opinion:

Let's start with the positive - nice name, flacon design, lid, sprayer, OVP, development. However, that was it for me!
And negative - wasted potential based on the name (subjective opinion), the price is far too blatant in my opinion, too simple and pleasing, a strange vibe resonates (chlorine - swimming pool - changing room or urinal as with Elysium Parfum Cologne Eau de Parfum ) for the price a naja performance (H/S) and the comments are also only naja.

Nevertheless, I am really happy to have tested the Oceania, it is quite important to me to have a certain level of knowledge / knowledge...

And now have a nice day/evening, or whatever you read this review, LG the Benny
_______

Felix9999
The best summer fragrance.
I had often heard about the Roja Oceania before I was able to test it myself during my last visit to Breuninger
What can I say - I bought it the same day after a few hours of consideration.
(I usually test fragrances over several days with bottlings.)

The Oceania is my absolute favorite fragrance.
It's fresh but still somehow 'matte', it has a slightly soapy, powdery quality.
It smells of several citrus fruits at the same time, none stand out.
I like it best about 1 hour after spraying it on - then it becomes almost a little creamy but still stays fresh.
One of the few fragrances for which I would pay the full price again at any time without thinking twice!
1 Comment

Oceania - yes but rather Adriatic coast
Easter gift unpacked - wow - Roja - a fragrance of the major league.
It started so nice - I could perceive citrus scents, freshness and I could even imagine the ocean. Unlike Cool Water, for example - much less sweet and fresher ... but suddenly the family-sized bottle of Nivea sunscreen fell into my ocean. The picture (William Turner - Fishermen on the Sea) abruptly gave way to the head cinema (Gerhard Polt - Man spricht deutsch)... crowded Adriatic beach, 1,000 milky creamed tourists with sunburn beginnings languishing in rows and rows in the sun, while ice cream sellers trudge through the shallow water).

Don't misunderstand - there's something about the scent. And also the Nivea accord is not unpleasant - but just not really "Ocean". Also the Flacon does not blow me away. Neither creative nor minimalist - somehow it looks like a relic from the 80s ... i once had a record by Olivia Newton John, called Xanadu ... somehow so in the aesthetics ..
More reviews

RisingChaosRisingChaos 1 year ago
Extremely realistic fresh bowl of mixed citrus flesh, herbs, and flowers. Invigorating, slightly sweet & salty, with a mossy-woody base.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 3 years ago
8.5
After a pronounced spicy-citric opening, this clean and soapy aquatic-floral Summer fragrance, settles to a gentle and dry earthy-woody base
PerfumeAlPerfumeAl 4 months ago
So complex, so fresh, so good. Perfect summer scent.
HermeshHermesh 2 years ago
Unusual and well-crafted: aquatic freshness, green-grassy-herbaceous florality and cedar-like woodiness come together beautifully here.
MontanaBMontanaB 3 years ago
Finally added to my small collection. Simple clean aquatic with great performance and just enough performance and complexity
More statements

Popular by Roja Parfums

Elysium Parfum Cologne (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Isola Blu (Parfum) / Oligarch (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Burlington 1819 by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Oligarch (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Sweetie Aoud by Roja Parfums Manhattan (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Aoud by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums NüWa (2015) by Roja Parfums Reckless pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Fetish pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums