Join The Club - Torino21 2021

Join The Club - Torino21 by XerJoff
Ranked 20 in Unisex Perfume
Join The Club - Torino21 is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Fresh
Citrus
Green
Aquatic

MintMint LemonLemon BasilBasil ThymeThyme
JasmineJasmine RosemaryRosemary BlackcurrantBlackcurrant LavenderLavender
MuskMusk VervainVervain
Submitted by Razvanyke, last update on 26.02.2024.

Helpful Review 5
Lovely fresh blend with minty tingle, great performance, versatile intersection of accords
Xerjoff Torino21 is part of the Join the Club collection (and, at least, in name, a successor to Torino, the 2020 release from the Shooting Stars collection), released to celebrate the 2021 ATP finals. It has minty, fresh, green, citric, floral, ozonic, and even slightly spicy qualities, with just a hint of fruitiness. Mainly, though, it’s a well-blended, unisex freshie, that with a slightly dark and spicy side, makes for a nice transition from a bright opening to a more tempered dry down. It’s really a very easy winner for anyone in any situation, perhaps as sporty as its inspiration while still being a classy blend that’s more or less a unisex signature scent for anyone.

I see that some have made comparisons to cocktails and Nio, and I don’t get much of either, with Torino21 not really smelling like a drink nor like the absolute freshie that Nio is, but something a bit more nuanced toward the middle. I candidly didn’t expect to like Torino21 as much as I do. It hits a bit better than, say, 1986, which I really wanted to love, though I probably owe 1986 a retry.

Regardless, Torino21 is very nice and I’ll have to put some thought into acquiring a bottle. Lastly, it performs very well for a fresher fragrance, with a dense feel and strong projection for the first 2+ hours.

Torino21 retails for 150/55 euros for 50/15ml, roughly in line with most of the line, and seems to only be sold via the Xerjoff Universe website.

8 out of 10

Helpful Review 3
Wiener schnitzel with vanilla ice cream
There are things in life that are simple and yet good. Like Wiener schnitzel or vanilla ice cream. In principle, you can't do much wrong with them. And yet: it is difficult to find a really excellent Wiener Schnitzel (and not only "Viennese style") or a really well-made vanilla ice cream (with real bourbon vanilla and not just vanilla flavoring).

Exactly such a stroke of luck is Torino 21. citrus Freshies there are yes like sand on the sea - which we would already be on the subject, but about it later.

The harmony of lemon, mint and herbs is so intimate that you do not perceive them as individual scents, but as a unit. Only in the opening, the citrus is somewhat more strongly represented, but integrates very soon and lets the game begin.

If you wear Torino 21, you have the vacation on your skin. Citrusy-fresh, a little bit sweet (probably that's the currant) and especially wonderfully minty. Oh, that mint! Simply a simple and yet so wonderful poem.

Another surprise is the durability - I would assume about 6-8 hours, then also as a skin scent even longer perceptible and on the clothes - I do not exaggerate! - two weeks!

The bottle and also the packaging are the usual Xerjoff standard. Great, although one would have liked just for this fragrance a little more "special" presentation than just blue. Anyway.

The only downer is the price. If you are lucky, you can get hold of Torino 21 for 140 euros new - otherwise you are at 180 euros.... For 50 ml! With all the genius that may be in this fragrance, I find that a bit hefty. And yet : as soon as I smell the first note, the hole in my wallet is forgotten and I find myself in an olfactory induced vacation and indulge in ... no schnitzel. That's at home :-)
1.5

Wuff
Good scent or just peer pressure.
In my search for another fresh summer fragrance, I came across Torino 21. Good reviews, the fragrance notes also looked interesting.
So I ordered it. Full of anticipation, I opened my package.
The reaction after the first spray: Yuck

At first I thought that the fragrance would still be good and only the opening was bad, but unfortunately that wasn't the case.
What I can say about the fragrance.
At the beginning it is a synthetic - sweet fruit cocktail. Recognize citrus and mint.
Unfortunately not a nice lemon and the mint in the background doesn't save it either.
As the fragrance progresses, herbs are added and more mint, which unfortunately doesn't make it any better. After 2 hours, the fragrance was no longer perceptible.
And all this for €180? I do not know.

My conclusion is: next time I won't buy a fragrance blindly

Helpful Review 4
Mojito on the beach with Jasmin
I am one of the lucky ones to be able to smell this perfume within days from it´s launch and I can say that Xerjoff never dissapoints : the package, the samples and the perfume are all spotless packed and delivered in a very safe box.

The package is the usual Xerjoff 50ml with the blue bottle like others from the JTC collection.

Now to the smell itself, I think it was released in the wrong season because it´s citrussy fresh and with the jasmin and lavender reminds me of a sunny warm day near to the sea, where I think this nice scent will shine.

More about my first impressions you can see in the video below, thank you for watching.
9.5

Alicantyk
Herb garden trapped in a bottle
Where to start...
Another top duff from the house of Xerjoff.

When you smell the fragrance for the first time, you will probably be shocked by the concentrated freshness. Mint, thyme, basil lemon - these are the 4 top players here. Perfectly balanced, they create an incredibly authentic fragrance. Any other description than herb garden would not do the fragrance justice. The freshness and spiciness are also the perfect finishing touches. What comes on top is the uniqueness of this fragrance.

I can't think of any other fragrance that comes close to Torino21. A unique fragrance that always stands out in a crowd. For me, most fresh and spicy summer fragrances (or summer fragrances in this direction in general) always smell similar to each other, which is absolutely not the case here.

Lasting power and sillage are outstanding, and you can wear the fragrance in any weather in summer, which makes it even better for me.

Absolutely worth the price, you won't get better performance for the price!
More reviews

NicetosmelluNicetosmellu 8 months ago
Extraordinary opening. Sweet citrus aromatic burst. Dries mint and hint of soapy florals. Favorite fresh fragrance. Great performer
KuoKuo 6 months ago
9.5
One of my favourites. I love the mint and basil. The performance is very good. Optimal choice for summer.
FreshKatsuFreshKatsu 5 months ago
Minty shower gel energy but refined. Love the subtle lavender and brightness from the citrus. One of the best freshie out there
HolscentbarHolscentbar 7 months ago
8.5
fresh and minty with a slightly sweet and creamy effect. Good quality of raw materials
DarkWinterCSDarkWinterCS 2 years ago
8.5
I hoped that the frag isn’t that good. But the combination of fresh mint, lemon and vervain rocks the summer. Absolutely great perfume.
More statements

Popular by XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Tony Iommi Monkey Special by XerJoff Erba Pura by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Amber Star by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff 17/17 - Richwood by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria III by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff La Capitale by XerJoff Casamorati - Dama Bianca (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Casamorati - Mefisto by XerJoff