Search Forum

Rice notes?

Rice notes? 8 months ago

Can anyone recommend something with a dominant rice notes? I do have Kenzo AmourKenzo Amour.

8 months ago 1

I love rice notes too, my favourites are Soft CuddleSoft Cuddle and Loverdose TattooLoverdose Tattoo. 🥰

8 months ago 1
Lempi

I love rice notes too, my favourites are Soft CuddleSoft Cuddle and Loverdose TattooLoverdose Tattoo. 🥰

Thank you, friend. I've been thinking about Loverdose TattooLoverdose Tattoo but Soft CuddleSoft Cuddle sounds really pretty!

8 months ago 1
8 months ago 1
KathrynA66
Lempi

Thank you, friend. I've been thinking about Loverdose TattooLoverdose Tattoo but Soft CuddleSoft Cuddle sounds really pretty!

My pleasure, darling! 🤗 I wish that you'll have a chance to test them and that you would enjoy them! 👍

8 months ago 1

L'Eau PapierL'Eau Papier has a nice rice steam note

8 months ago
FreshKatsu

L'Eau PapierL'Eau Papier has a nice rice steam note

Sounds lovely!

8 months ago 1

Love In WhiteLove In White

Fils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes / Philippine HouseboyFils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes

I also smell rice in "Join The Club - Shunkoin | XerJoff" but I my nose might deceive me.

8 months ago 1

With rice, I suggest to distinct two main types: there is the steamed rice note (more an accord actually) which reminds one of a bowl of freshly cooked rice ready to be eaten. Fils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes / Philippine HouseboyFils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes is the perfect example of this. Ginger, cilantro and lime complete the east-asian vibe. Other perfumes with a steamed rice note are L'Eau PapierL'Eau Papier and "Notes de Fond - Santal-Basmati | Affinessence"

There is also the rice powder note. Rice powder is nothing like steamed rice. It is powdery in a make-up kind of way like heliotrope without the almonds. Here my suggestions are Blanc PoudreBlanc Poudre, PoudrextasePoudrextase and En PassantEn Passant

Hope this helps.

8 months ago 1

I love rice note <3

The best I've smelled so far - random order:

SogniSogni (a super realistic and "natural" rice)

"Notes de Fond - Santal-Basmati | Affinessence" (rice and santal, obv)

Dolce RisoDolce Riso (like a sweet little rice cake with vanilla, apple and wheat)

Je Ne Sais QuoiJe Ne Sais Quoi (rice+matcha)

Moonlight in HeavenMoonlight in Heaven (rice's tropical version)

RisoRiso (a super cheap option, lovely, smells similar to dolce riso for me)

Poudre de RizPoudre de Riz (rose+rice)

Sweet FarewellSweet Farewell (sweet coco and rice cookies)

One Umbrella for TwoOne Umbrella for Two (blackcurrant+green tea+rice)

"Memori - Coeur Azuki | Kenzo" (sweet and bitter blackcurrant mochi with rice and vanilla)

8 months ago 1

« La Peau Nue | Céline »

« Memori - Nuit Tatami | Kenzo »

« L’amour en blanc | Credo »

7 months ago 1

Hi, there's also Je Ne Sais QuoiJe Ne Sais Quoi and SogniSogni 🙂

7 months ago

Thanks so much!  You folks always come through with the best suggestions.

7 months ago
Kurai

With rice, I suggest to distinct two main types: there is the steamed rice note (more an accord actually) which reminds one of a bowl of freshly cooked rice ready to be eaten. Fils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes / Philippine HouseboyFils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes is the perfect example of this. Ginger, cilantro and lime complete the east-asian vibe. Other perfumes with a steamed rice note are L'Eau PapierL'Eau Papier and "Notes de Fond - Santal-Basmati | Affinessence"

There is also the rice powder note. Rice powder is nothing like steamed rice. It is powdery in a make-up kind of way like heliotrope without the almonds. Here my suggestions are Blanc PoudreBlanc Poudre, PoudrextasePoudrextase and En PassantEn Passant

Hope this helps.

@Kurai Veey helpful. I'm more interested in the steamed rice note, but I find so many scents that just list "rice," without specifying whether it is rice powder, the steamed rice note or something else.

Notify about new comments
Jump to