Colonia Club 2015 Tonico Dopobarba

Colonia Club (Tonico Dopobarba) by Acqua di Parma
We may earn a commission when you buy from links on our site, including the eBay Partner Network and Amazon.
8.9 / 10 11 Ratings
Colonia Club (Tonico Dopobarba) is a popular perfume by Acqua di Parma for men and was released in 2015. The scent is green-fresh. It is being marketed by LVMH.
We may earn a commission when you buy from links on our site, including the eBay Partner Network and Amazon.

Main accords

Green
Fresh
Spicy
Citrus
Aquatic

Fragrance Pyramid

Top Notes Top Notes
MintMint BergamotBergamot Sicilian lemonSicilian lemon Sicilian mandarin orangeSicilian mandarin orange NeroliNeroli PetitgrainPetitgrain
Heart Notes Heart Notes
GalbanolGalbanol GeraniumGeranium LavenderLavender
Base Notes Base Notes
AmbergrisAmbergris Haitian vetiverHaitian vetiver White muskWhite musk
Ratings
Scent
8.911 Ratings
Longevity
7.010 Ratings
Sillage
6.910 Ratings
Bottle
8.015 Ratings
Submitted by Frankie, last update on 02.12.2023.
Variant of the fragrance concentration
This is a variant of the perfume Colonia Club (Eau de Cologne) by Acqua di Parma, which differs in concentration.

Reviews

1 in-depth fragrance description
10
Pricing
7
Bottle
8
Sillage
8
Longevity
8.5
Scent
Dzarsos

27 Reviews
Dzarsos
Dzarsos
1  
AdP Colonia soap + A&F Fierce Intense + Mint and Grass
Once, as a treat for myself, I splurged on an AdP bath set, because I used to love the smell of Colonia Intensa, and I thought that it would make a nice post-shower scent (which it absolutely does, those soaps are lovely). Around the same time, one of the various discounters I use was selling some re-discovered bottles of Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce Intense, and I scooped up a pair of bottles before they vanished again (as one does with discontinued fragrances at bargain prices).

The end result of this is that one day, I happened to have showered with my AdP Colonia soap, and afterwards, sprayed on Fierce Intense. At first, it felt kind of clashy, since the A&F is even louder in "Intense" concentration than the original (which historically stunk out entire malls), but as the two started to balance, it became a rather intriguing sort of scent, wavering back-and-forth between a gentlemanly classic, and its douchebag equivalent. Anyway, long story short, the admix of those scent profiles is about 95% of what I get from AdP Colonia Club - that remaining 5% being made up of minty grassiness - and honestly, it kinda works.

Contrary to what many have said regarding this scent, I'm not getting anything like Green Irish Tweed vibes from this, so I'm not sure where that comparison is coming from - I even sprayed a bit of GIT on my shirt to compare, and, at least to me, it's just not there.

In the end, to my nose, this is AdP Colonia soap + A&F Fierce Intense + Mint and Grass, but the blending somehow manages to mute the harsh parts - and accentuate the nice ones - in such a way that it's actually rather pleasant to smell. It's probably not a safe blind-buy, though, since that profile is not for everyone. But, I like it well enough, and will likely be adding it to my spring/summer rotation

8.5/10
0 Comments

Charts

This is how the community classifies the fragrance.
Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Acqua di Parma

Fico di Amalfi by Acqua di Parma Colonia (Eau de Cologne) by Acqua di Parma Oud (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Bergamotto di Calabria by Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza (Eau de Cologne) by Acqua di Parma Mandorlo di Sicilia by Acqua di Parma Arancia di Capri by Acqua di Parma Colonia Leather (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Acqua di Parma Colonia Oud / Colonia Intensa Oud (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa (Eau de Cologne) by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mirto di Panarea by Acqua di Parma Cipresso di Toscana by Acqua di Parma Quercia (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Colonia Pura by Acqua di Parma Chinotto di Liguria by Acqua di Parma Colonia Club (Eau de Cologne) by Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Vaniglia (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Colonia Sandalo (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Acqua di Parma Cedro di Taormina by Acqua di Parma Ginepro di Sardegna by Acqua di Parma