Khamrah Qahwa
خمرة
2023

Khamrah Qahwa / خمرة by Lattafa / لطافة
A new perfume by Lattafa / لطافة for women and men, released in 2023. The scent is gourmand-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Gourmand
Oriental
Creamy

CardamomCardamom CinnamonCinnamon GingerGinger
Candied fruitsCandied fruits PralinéPraliné White blossomsWhite blossoms
Tonka beanTonka bean Arabica coffeeArabica coffee BenzoinBenzoin MuskMusk VanillaVanilla

Perfumers

Submitted by Skrwail, last update on 29.05.2024.

Smells similar

What the fragrance is similar to
Khamrah / خمرة by Lattafa / لطافة
Rich/Warm/Addictive (Eau de Toilette) by Zara
Rich/Warm/Addictive Eau de Toilette

1 in-depth fragrance description
Khamrah Blindbuy?
In my opinion, this fragrance is a blind buy for men and women who are a fan of oriental scents. A very successful fragrance, even for Lattafa. I personally really like the coffee note.
I also think that this fragrance can be worn all year round.
An excellent fragrance.
9.5

I like it better than Angels Share
Ok, this is really good. It does have some of that AS dna , but it goes into its own direction. Wouldn’t call it a clone at all. Its vanillic, boozy (but not as much as angels share), spicy and gourmand like. I dont get much coffee, but what I do get is a slight bitterness, that balances the sweetness beautifully. I have also tried the normal Khamrah, that one is a lot worse. Its too sweet, vanilla is overpowering and a tad synthetic, its kinda like that saying “too much of a good thing is a bad thing”. Qahwa is by far better. Its like they took Khamrah and fixed all of its flaws. Its no longer too sweet, projects better and lasts longer. I got 12+ hours out of it (thats way more than I get from even AS) and 6-8 out of the normal Khamrah. Its definitely on the level of Angels Share (which I also own, so im familiar with it), if not a tad better as a stand alone gourmand, boozy fragrance and thats not even mentioning the fact, I find it more wearable in warmer temperatures.
This is how I’d put it:

Khamrah 7/10
Angels share 8.5/10
Qahwa 9.2/10

Top Review 15
Khamrah alternative for those who find the other too sweet
Khamrah & me, that's not going to happen anymore.
I like the scent in the room itself, but on my skin it unfolds with a rancid buttery "aftertaste" that makes me really nauseous.
Curious about the newly released lattafas (& also one with coffee), I ordered a bottle of Qahwa. I tested it full of skepticism. Absolute bull's eye. It's a well-rounded gourmand, slightly darker than the original and with a more pleasant sweetness. Unfortunately, I don't get much coffee, but it is at least perceptible. Cardamom, on the other hand, is very potent throughout. Lasts almost like a Mugler, I couldn't be happier. A stroke of luck.

Helpful Review 9
Khamrah with a twist
The original Khamrah may be too sweet for some, in which case Qahwa is the perfect alternative. The spicy coffee note in harmony with the original Khamrah notes works amazingly well and transforms the fragrance into a new experience. Especially in the first two hours, the fragrance is not too similar to its predecessor for me. In the drydown, however, it only differs when you smell it closely. This doesn't bother me, but I can well imagine that some people would deduct points for this.

Good and warm
Kamrah is a really interesting perfume.
For lovers of coffee, praline and slightly boozy scents it is literally perfect.
Sweet, enveloping and intense, with an underlying opulence that distinguishes it.
Excellent and above all a good compromise.
Unfortunately it's not my genre, but I appreciated it.
Warm, ideal for the colder seasons.

SkrwailSkrwail 6 months ago
9.5
Imagin, getting rid of the too sweet aspect with added note of coffee (Qahwa=coffee)
There u have it a better khamrah and stronger bolder.
EvannellEvannell 4 months ago
It smells like a polish Krupnik Salty Caramel vodka. Literally. But the vodka is 10euro for 0,5l. Another overhyped thrash.
KronkmusicKronkmusic 3 months ago
80% of this scent to me is just nasty stale booze with some vanilla and coffee thrown in for kicks. Smells like your breath after a bender.
1 Comment
QuevedinQuevedin 5 months ago
Balancing the sweetness with the coffee note - a step in the good direction. This flanker improves a good perfume.
EstbienlaEstbienla 3 months ago
7.5
As soon as you open your box, you can feel the smell of the very realistic cake. Not gendered. Quite linear. For gourmands only :)
More statements

Popular by Lattafa / لطافة

Khamrah / خمرة by Lattafa / لطافة Bade'e Al Oud - Oud for Glory by Lattafa / لطافة Asad by Lattafa / لطافة Liam / ليام by Lattafa / لطافة Raghba by Lattafa / لطافة Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Ana Abiyedh / آنا أبيض (Eau de Parfum) by Lattafa / لطافة Qaed Al Fursan by Lattafa / لطافة Eternal Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Qaa'ed / قايد by Lattafa / لطافة Maahir Legacy by Lattafa / لطافة Oud Mood (Eau de Parfum) by Lattafa / لطافة Nebras by Lattafa / لطافة Opulent Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Bade'e Al Oud - Honor & Glory / بديع العود by Lattafa / لطافة Fakhar Lattafa Men / فخار لطافة رجال by Lattafa / لطافة Raghba Wood Intense by Lattafa / لطافة Nasheet by Lattafa / لطافة Ramz Lattafa (Silver) by Lattafa / لطافة Bade'e Al Oud - Amethyst by Lattafa / لطافة