Mon Parfum Cristal 2013

Mon Parfum Cristal by M. Micallef
Bottle Design Martine Micallef
We may earn a commission when you buy from links on our site, including the eBay Partner Network.
Mon Parfum Cristal is a popular perfume by M. Micallef for women and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Floral
Fruity
Gourmand
Powdery

Red berriesRed berries CinnamonCinnamon
RoseRose Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla
AmberAmber MuskMusk ToffeeToffee

Perfumers

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 23.05.2023.

Helpful Review 7
Vanilla Rose
Mon Parfum Cristal is my first fragrance from M. Micaleff. Just last night he arrived with me. I ordered it blind based on the scents listed. I wouldn't have known where to sniff it either. He has never met me on my fragrance exploration tours so far.
I must confess that the perfume disappointed me a bit when I first sprayed it. Cinnamon I can hardly smell, but the red berries all the stronger. And these seem quite artificial at first. But they only last a short time in this intensity and are soon almost lost in the rose scent. While I usually don't particularly like overly dominant rose, this one is so nicely wrapped in vanilla that I like it. Quite subtly, I can still detect the berries as a pleasant balance to the sweetness of the vanilla and toffee. Amber and musk in the base make sure that nothing overboard and hold the whole thing together.
Over hours, a fragrance cloud rises again and again in my nose, which I perceive once rather a little berry and another time more rosy-vanilla. The sillage is pleasant and not overwhelming
All in all, a nice companion for everyday life. Perhaps less for the next meeting, but rather for leisure and output, for time at home, for cozy sitting together and whenever a little soul warmth would do well.
1 Reply

So disappointed
I received three samples of perfume a few days ago. I was so excited about Mon Parfum Crystal. I would have seen a review on YouTube, where the fragrance is praised as an irresistible gourmand scent to the sky, head gymnasts, compliments guaranteed etc.. As a gourmand fragrance fan I was of course very excited about this so-called jewel.

The fragrance is very orange and unfortunately the scent tints off on clothes and skin. So be careful when testing. Do not spray on the expensive cashmere sweater..

First impression after spraying was very sobering. An absolutely uninteresting orange " sauce" without any highlight. Cinnamon, where? I smell zero cinnamon. Gourmand, No Way... ...vanilla, where? With good will, I smell a boozey note and a rather pungent rose.
After half an hour the scent reminds me of Ariel washing powder with a strange booze note.

Boring and pretty booze
9 Replies

Helpful Review 9
In good company..
'.. Cristal is elegant and
she's a very welcome guest.
There are many interesting things about her.
She dresses chic and modern, her hair she prefers to wear tied up high.
Red lips are her trademark.
She is very successful, knows that and likes to communicate it to the outside world. She is neither arrogant nor conceited, but she loves luxury and enjoys life.
But when the evening is late, she unties her tied hair and wears it open.
She exchanges the fine fabric for a party dress, because now she wants to have fun and she knows where to get it...'

That was my image that I had in my head when I tested -Mon Parfum Cristal and smelled the wonderful scent :).

Now for the fragrance:
First of all, it's slightly fruity with musk.
After 5 minutes I see a delicate rose. (The smell goes there for me already in the direction of "Ladylike")
Then after 45 minutes the smell becomes sweeter, creamier. The rose and musk are still very present. Something slightly spicy I perceive now, but only very gently and more in the passing scurry.

The shelf life is quite long for me, I could smell him for about 9 hours. Also his charisma is quite good, one has always noticed him on me :).

.. Just a nice smell...
4 Replies

Popular by M. Micallef

DesirToxic by M. Micallef Ylang in Gold (Eau de Parfum) by M. Micallef Royal Vintage by M. Micallef Note Vanillée (Eau de Parfum) by M. Micallef Ananda (Eau de Parfum) by M. Micallef Ylang in Gold Nectar by M. Micallef Gaïac by M. Micallef Patchouli by M. Micallef Watch by M. Micallef Pure Extrême (Eau de Parfum) by M. Micallef Shanaan by M. Micallef Gardenia / N°41 by M. Micallef Ananda Nectar by M. Micallef Mon Parfum by M. Micallef Royal Muska (Eau de Parfum) by M. Micallef Mon Parfum Pearl by M. Micallef Osaïto by M. Micallef Micallef Studio - Vanille Aoud by M. Micallef Jewel for Him by M. Micallef Secrets of Love - Délice by M. Micallef