Spicebomb Extreme 2015

Spicebomb Extreme by Viktor & Rolf
Bottle Design Fabien Baron
Ranked 7 in Men's Perfume
A popular perfume by Viktor & Rolf for men, released in 2015. The scent is spicy-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.
Pronunciation
Layers well with Spicebomb

Oriental
Gourmand

Black pepperBlack pepper PimentoPimento GrapefruitGrapefruit
CinnamonCinnamon CuminCumin SaffronSaffron
VanillaVanilla TobaccoTobacco AmberAmber CistusCistus
Videos
Submitted by ExUser, last update on 23.05.2024.

Smells similar

What the fragrance is similar to
Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf
Noir Extreme (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford
Noir Extreme Eau de Parfum

1 in-depth fragrance description

The vanilla bomb
Spicebomb describes it aptly. This fragrance is a more intense and distinctive version of Tobacco Vanilla. A true explosion of spices combined with delicious tobacco. Cinnamon and vanilla are the two notes that give it a Christmassy character for many. In winter, I was often asked how good I smell. Two years ago, when I was still at school, I wore this scent to first period on Fridays. On Monday in third period, my classmates claimed that the room still smelled like me. I had only put three sprays on my skin. One spray is quite enough for work and school. It also doesn't have the overpowering "oriental" scent that many other winter fragrances have.
9.5

1 Review
Spicebomb ach spicebomb
I bought this fragrance for my husband and I have to say it is 1A. I associate this fragrance with my husband and I am in love with it. He has had this fragrance as his signature scent for a very long time and he has been wearing it ever since I met him. Every now and then I give him a refill pack and even today he still loves it. In the meantime, his nose has also seduced him into the world of niches. Xerjoff, Creed, Initio and co. are all there. But he always stays true to this Spicebomb. His to-go fall/winter fragrance. Will he ever drop the spicy bomb? I don't think so!!!
Highly recommended for younger people. Older people can also wear this fragrance. I remember exactly when this fragrance came out. It was the winter of 2015, we were in Douglas buying Christmas presents and suddenly we were in Douglas. The employee had shown us this new creation and lo and behold, since then you can't take this fragrance away from my husband. Hurray for Spicebomb!

A bomb fragrance!
Was my first winter fragrance when I started with perfumes back then, if I'm not mistaken even my 3rd perfume back then & it smells exactly as I imagined it back then:

Vanilla with cinnamon & crushed spicy peppercorns & that my friends is so incredibly awesome.

You definitely have to smell it & a must for winter!
9.5

The (extreme) spice bomb
No need to beat around the bush: Spicebomb Extreme is one of the best winter fragrances for men - whether designer or niche. If you don't get compliments for it in winter, you never will.

As the name suggests, the Spicebomb Extreme is packed with all kinds of spices. Reminds me a lot of speculoos at Christmas. Very sweet, very intense, very tasty. Best enjoyed chilled at under 5C! The shelf life is also very good.

For me personally, better and above all more wearable than the Stronger With You series from Armani. It's not bad either, but it's even sweeter and therefore a bit annoying.

All in all, a top winter perfume that leaves the regular Spicebomb far behind. You can find a comparison between the two in the video

GOAT
The Best Scent I have ever smelled. I simply love it. With it’s iconic Smell, Name and Bottle it’s simply my absolute favorite fragrance.
Best Scent
Best Sillage
Best Value for Money Scent
Best Bottle
Im one of those who would even wear this scent in the summer because it is so good. I Would always recommend this scent to anyone, but best worn in winter.

Johnlamb83Johnlamb83 2 years ago
This is just a smooth Tobbaco with added Vanilla fragrance blended beautifully!
It gets you a cozy feeling all day.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 3 years ago
8.5
The opening is very spicy with a strong pepper and saffron. Then the tobacco takes place, blended with the sweet vanilla and the cinnamon.
PedroDarkPedroDark 4 years ago
8.5
I think that probably it has been reformulated. My bottle was from jan2020 and its been watered down. Opening just smells like alcohol.
ScentPTScentPT 2 years ago
The name says everything. This perfume is literally a bomb of spices. Perfect for colder temperatures!
InbnkInbnk 3 years ago
One of the Best spicy fragrance in the designer line market. Sweet warm cozy nice quality.
More statements

Popular by Viktor & Rolf

Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Infrared (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Antidote (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Infrared (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Parfum Extrême) by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau Fraiche by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Good Fortune by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Ruby Orchid by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Couture by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Dew by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight by Viktor & Rolf Good Fortune Elixir Intense by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Tiger Lily by Viktor & Rolf