Libre Le Parfum 2022

Libre Le Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent
Bottle Design Suzanne Dalton
Ranked 98 in Women's Perfume
Libre Le Parfum is a popular perfume by Yves Saint Laurent for women and was released in 2022. The scent is sweet-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Floral
Oriental
Creamy

Calabrian bergamotCalabrian bergamot GingerGinger Mandarin orangeMandarin orange Moroccan saffronMoroccan saffron
Provençal lavenderProvençal lavender French lavenderFrench lavender Moroccan orange blossom absoluteMoroccan orange blossom absolute
HoneyHoney Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla Tonka bean absoluteTonka bean absolute VetiverVetiver

Perfumers

Videos
Submitted by Essy07, last update on 27.02.2024.
Interesting Facts
The face of the advertising campaign is singer Dua Lipa.

1 Review
Shadza
The end of a long rejection
For ages I have resisted Libre and its flankers, I did not have to test big at all, at every corner my nose perceived him since appearance.
And then came Libre Le Parfum!
Stealthily I smelled last week again and again on the test strip that my girlfriend had pressed me in the Parfumerie in the hand...
Wow!
So seductive I had Libre not at all in memory, so velvety and attractive...
The DNA of the original retains Le Parfum in any case, but it seems alls have each fragrance level again refined.
The fragrance seems deeper, darker, radiates a warmth that comes close to the rich brown in the bottle.
The lavender is really dreamy and plays with its cool, slightly masculine aloofness great with the sweetness from honey (actually one of my knockout notes!), vanilla and tonka.

Confident, dark and mysterious, that's the best way to describe Libre Le Parfum for me.

An exciting blend of soft orientalism, spicy velvety and the alternation of warmth and coolness.
It fits perfectly into the current season, during the day it looks confident, in the evening it gives sex appeal.

My signature fragrance
Love love love...
Warm saffron, honey and lots of vanilla....
Nothing works without it, there's not a day without wearing libre le parfum and it never fails to cast a spell over me..
The best flanker by far...
As long as in the first hours mega... i get a lot of compliments when I wear it...oh they smell so good...
Lasts a good 7 hours...

The office companion
I didn't like the Libre line at all. Everyone was talking about business ladies and office fragrances. I couldn't do anything with it....When Le Parfum arrived, I was hooked. Such a wonderfully round, soft vanilla-honey flatterer. At the same time sexy and elegant, slightly fresh and soapy with a hint of lavender. Striking, but still suitable for everyday wear. And suddenly I liked all the Libres. The Intense as a predecessor to Le Parfum, the EdP as a freshie, light clean fragrance. Both are now on my WL.
Recently, my office job came up and the question arose: what do you actually wear? I'm a gourmand fan, I love sweet, heavy, intense, loud scents. I don't care outside, I wear what I want. But I don't want to get on my work colleagues' nerves. So I needed something that was easy to wear but at the same time eye-catching enough, because (and I don't see this as a problem) I also like to be smelled and to smell my perfume for myself for a long time throughout the day. And it's true: it's the perfect office fragrance. All Libre fragrances! Like the Narciso fragrances, they envelop the wearer in a sensual, feminine aura, which for me radiates independence and self-confidence. I think I will buy them again and again;)

Helpful Review 4
An absolute dream
Libre has been my absolute favorite fragrance for a very long time.
What is the difference between le Parfum and eau de Parfum? This fragrance is not quite as fresh as the normal one from the range.
It's a little darker, probably more for the evening. Like all Libre fragrances, they all smell identical and in my opinion only differ in small nuances. The Libre fragrance just makes me happy. I have already received so many compliments on Libre and many people have bought it after smelling it on me.
It's just a little darker, more intense, the lavender comes out a little more, a little bit of honey but only a hint.
1 Comment

1 Review
Justinee
The absolute favorite scent for winter
For me, the YSL Intense perfume embodies the essence of timeless elegance and refined sensuality. From the first notes to the long-lasting base notes, a fascinating olfactory experience unfolds. The top notes are fresh and invigorating, while a harmonious blend of floral accords unfolds at the heart of the fragrance. But the true masterpiece is revealed in the deep, sensual base notes, which leave behind an irresistible aura of luxury and passion.

The longevity of this perfume is impressive because it stays with me all day without losing intensity and longevity is always the most important thing for me. Every time I wear it, others talk to me about the fragrance. The bottle itself is a work of art whose simple elegance perfectly reflects the timeless class of the fragrance.
1 Comment
More reviews

Hartsy3Hartsy3 3 months ago
9.5
Beautiful, elegant, luxurious. Safe blind buy and safe for office wear. Good in any setting. A bit generic, but can't go wrong
NyeahhhnoNyeahhhno 9 months ago
Right, there’s supposed to be saffron? My partner had a wiff and said it smelled like otterpops, that’s a win for me.
KuraiKurai 1 year ago
Generic lavender-vanilla-tonka formula boiled down to a thicker, darker variation. Completely redundant
MissBiscuitsMissBiscuits 1 year ago
9.5
My colleague said I smelled like a French pastry shop. The honey is present but not overpowering. There is supposed to be saffron?
JeanbpdxJeanbpdx 2 months ago
Baby's first blind buy. Warm and sweet without being cloying. I was hoping for a vanilla sweet that was grown up, and I got it.
More statements

Related links
Legendary Fragrance “Libre” by Yves Saint Laurent Reinterpreted
The imposing new release of the French luxury label Yves Saint Laurent "Libre Le Parfum" is a warm, spicy-floral fragrance for women with new intensity.

Popular by Yves Saint Laurent

La Nuit de L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Bleu Électrique by Yves Saint Laurent Y (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Tuxedo by Yves Saint Laurent Libre (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Yves Saint Laurent Cinéma (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Babycat by Yves Saint Laurent M7 (2011) / M7 Oud Absolu by Yves Saint Laurent Libre (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Opium pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto L'Elixir by Yves Saint Laurent Opium pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent Kouros (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (1977) (Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent M7 (2002) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Le Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Ultime by Yves Saint Laurent