Ever been this weak
This is all brand new to me
I think I should tell you that
You make me melt
You make me melt, oh baby
"

3 months ago 1

22/01/2024

Good morning ! My SOTD is Blenheim Bouquet (Eau de Toilette)Blenheim Bouquet Eau de Toilette by Penhaligon's

3 months ago

Starting the week off with the quiet elegance that is L'HommeL'Homme. In the evening I'll turn up the volume with LaytonLayton for a night amongst friends

3 months ago 2

Enjoying today all the things that I love that were born during the golden period of time in the past, including SOTD Halston (Alcohol-Free Cologne)Halston Alcohol-Free Cologne, @Mitchcraft and the music.

" Come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too
Hold me now, touch me now
I don't want to live without you
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
"

3 months ago 1

23/01/2024

Good morning ! My SOTD IS Habit Rouge Dress CodeHabit Rouge Dress Code ( 2018) by Guerlain

3 months ago

Antique OakAntique Oak A very great leather

3 months ago 1

Fougère d'ArgentFougère d'Argent to help carry me through this sea of meetings today followed by the endlessly craveable Le Vestiaire - Cuir (2023)Le Vestiaire - Cuir (2023)

3 months ago

I'm wearing L'Heure de NuitL'Heure de Nuit tonight. It's such a beautiful, contemplative fragrance.

3 months ago 1

Dior Homme ParfumDior Homme Parfum finally, because we had such warm weather for so long!

3 months ago

FloatingFloating - from a sample.

3 months ago

24/01/2024

Good morning ! SOTD Déclaration EssenceDéclaration Essence by Cartier

3 months ago 1

Keeping the midweek energy high with Aventus CologneAventus Cologne for the morning.

In the evening I'm thinking of going with Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum)Tobacco Vanille Eau de Parfum, one of my all time favorites that I dont wear as often as i should

3 months ago

Mon Guerlain 

3 months ago 1

"Rio Radiance / Tan Lines | Sol de Janeiro"

" I only want to have you to love
Even though we are far apart
It's like you're on the dark side of the moon
Your tide keeps pulling my heart
There is no one above you
I lost count of your stars
That's all the ways that love you
No force can keep us apart
I only want to have you to love
You have the keys to my heart
I'll even travel to Jupiter
But could you meet me on Mars?
Baby, you melt me like Mercury
You shine the brightest of stars
You are the Sun of my galaxy
You pulled me in from the start
You keep my head in the stratosphere
But somehow I can still breathe
It's a radiance about you
That passes light years with ease
Love's got me higher than astronauts
Moon rocks in space dust
Asteroids and supernovas
"

3 months ago 1

Today will be Y (Eau de Parfum)Y Eau de Parfum Beacsue i am asking Y? am i so lucky to have You in mY lYfe?

3 months ago
3 months ago

25/01/2024

Good morning everyone. SOTD is New LookNew Look by Christian Dior ( 2023)

3 months ago 1

Sotd TihotaTihota

This is my go to dumbreach daily vanilla. Spiritueuse Double VanilleSpiritueuse Double Vanille something I would prefer to wear at night.

3 months ago

Spicing it up a bit with a slightly darker scent for work today in Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum)Oud Wood Eau de Parfum.

Low energy so I'm looking to brighten up my evening with MiamiMiami

3 months ago

You Or Someone Like YouYou Or Someone Like You my last drop of this (sample spray from discovery kit) and sad to see it go! but excited to move onto the next frag in this kit lol

3 months ago
Hammudas

You Or Someone Like YouYou Or Someone Like You my last drop of this (sample spray from discovery kit) and sad to see it go! but excited to move onto the next frag in this kit lol

I see the last short statements are disapproving of this one, but I liked it! My sample is also out...

3 months ago
3 months ago 3

Today is Onyx (2023)Onyx (2023) It is my most expensive fragrance, of which every spray is worth today. You see, today is a very special day. It brought someone very special to me in to the world that i am completely in love with. Furthermore, because it is sweet like chocolate just like her, and has the smell of roses which are a symbol of love which i am sending to my girl on her very special day 🌹, you can now see why this is my perfect choice for this perfect day.

The word Onyx has some meanings for her too.

In ancient Indian and Persian tales, Onyx is referred to as a protector from evil. The Indian gemologists describe onyx as a protector for harmonious relationships. The stones' close union and yet strong contrast between the layers of black and white are considered symbolizing for the love between two people.

IT also can mean

In the pink and white spectrum it resembles a claw or finger nail and since i am clawing my way to her heart and to be with her, this fits perfectly. She also loves fingernail art, and especially with the nails you have done recently, the accent nail was also perfect for today as you definitely woke up to plenty of heart filled messages, worth every single one of them.

Have the best day ever 🥰 Happy Birthday, my sweet Pikku Lempi🌹.

3 months ago

26/01/2024

Hello all ! SOTD CastileCastile by Penhaligon's

3 months ago

Sampling

Akanesasu / あかねさすAkanesasu

I just feel like most Di Ser smell to similar. Got this sour woodsy yuzu running through all the ones I've tried.

8501 - 8525 by 8936
Notify about new comments
Jump to