Search Forum

Scent of the Day

8526 - 8550 by 8933
3 months ago 2
Mitchcraft

Today is Onyx (2023)Onyx (2023) It is my most expensive fragrance, of which every spray is worth today. You see, today is a very special day. It brought someone very special to me in to the world that i am completely in love with. Furthermore, because it is sweet like chocolate just like her, and has the smell of roses which are a symbol of love which i am sending to my girl on her very special day 🌹, you can now see why this is my perfect choice for this perfect day.

The word Onyx has some meanings for her too.

In ancient Indian and Persian tales, Onyx is referred to as a protector from evil. The Indian gemologists describe onyx as a protector for harmonious relationships. The stones' close union and yet strong contrast between the layers of black and white are considered symbolizing for the love between two people.

IT also can mean

In the pink and white spectrum it resembles a claw or finger nail and since i am clawing my way to her heart and to be with her, this fits perfectly. She also loves fingernail art, and especially with the nails you have done recently, the accent nail was also perfect for today as you definitely woke up to plenty of heart filled messages, worth every single one of them.

Have the best day ever 🥰 Happy Birthday, my sweet Pikku Lempi🌹.

OMG wow!! 😍😭🙏 This is just incredible, thank you so much my sweet @Mitchcraft! 💋💘 You've been totally spoiling me the whole day, I love you so much! ❤️‍🔥 Birthday girl Aquarius is wearing today of course Eternity for Women AirEternity for Women Air 💞♒️🎉

3 months ago

Going with my favourite way to end my workweek, ImaginationImagination.

Tonight I'll keep it fresh and clean with either Acqua di Giò ParfumAcqua di Giò Parfum or L'HommeL'Homme

3 months ago 1

My SOTN Maverick (2023)Maverick (2023) If i could fly to you, i would 💗🥰😘

3 months ago

Tonight I'm wearing Labdanum 18 / Ciste 18 (Eau de Parfum)Labdanum 18 Eau de Parfum

3 months ago

Delta of VenusDelta of Venus

Jus discovered this gem, and I'm obssesed! It was everything that I hoped Pacific ChillPacific Chill would be.

3 months ago 1

Today is a day of relaxation and feeling like being on a tropical beach, and for that i am going with some Summer HammerSummer Hammer 🍹🏝️☀️

3 months ago

27/01/2024

Have all a nice weekend. SOTD is Lavande 44Lavande 44 by Rania J.

3 months ago 1

YSL : Le Vestiaire - 24 Rue de L'Université

3 months ago 1

Silver Bond / Andy Warhol Silver FactorySilver Bond

Don’t know what to think about this one…

3 months ago

SotN

Tonka Sarrapia Extrait 75Tonka Sarrapia Extrait 75Vanille Planifolia Extrait 21Vanille Planifolia Extrait 21

Not really impressed by both of these. I still prefer Tonka ImpérialeTonka Impériale and Spiritueuse Double VanilleSpiritueuse Double Vanille over these two

3 months ago
3 months ago 1

The presidential election day in Finland! In Finnish culture we have a thing called vaalikahvit, "election coffee". It means when we have voted, we have a special cup of coffee. Mine for today is Black Opium Le ParfumBlack Opium Le Parfum ☕️🇫🇮

I was living in emptiness
I was out of love
Guard my heart, my wall was so high
You came in with all your confidence
You swept me away off the ground
You taught me to fly
Holding on until the next time
I can't get you out of my mind
If you were a drug
I'd be addicted to you
Every time that we say goodbye
I just die a little inside
How'd I fall so hard
I'm so addicted to you
💞 @Mitchcraft

3 months ago 1
Lempi

The presidential election day in Finland! In Finnish culture we have a thing called vaalikahvit, "election coffee". It means when we have voted, we have a special cup of coffee. Mine for today is Black Opium Le ParfumBlack Opium Le Parfum ☕️🇫🇮

I was living in emptiness
I was out of love
Guard my heart, my wall was so high
You came in with all your confidence
You swept me away off the ground
You taught me to fly
Holding on until the next time
I can't get you out of my mind
If you were a drug
I'd be addicted to you
Every time that we say goodbye
I just die a little inside
How'd I fall so hard
I'm so addicted to you
💞 @Mitchcraft

I do indeed love the smell of Black Opium yummy indeed! And mmm that looks like a really tasty slice of pie you are having there too.

I am wearing a layering of La Nuit de L'Homme Bleu ÉlectriqueLa Nuit de L'Homme Bleu Électrique & Mr MajesticMr Majestic which some people have said reminds them of L'Homme Idéal ExtrêmeL'Homme Idéal Extrême which is said to smell like it has cherry in it and i must say the plum does feel like it is almost a mix of plum and cherry which are both sweet just like you 🥰

3 months ago

Wearing my newest full bottle pickups today. Reflection ManReflection Man for the morning and Journey ManJourney Man for the evening. Incredible stuff

3 months ago
3 months ago 1

Today is Khamrah / خمرةKhamrah it smells sweet, and has this warmth to it like a baked apple pie. I had been wearing a lot of lavender after learning it helps with Tinnitus, but today there is absolutely no tinnitus so I am enjoying this lovely, warm, sweet feeling fragrance today because that is exactly how I am feeling inside 🥰

3 months ago

Gloomy day today. So I'll wear De profundisDe profundis

3 months ago

29/01/2024

Hello, good morning all ! My SOTD is Bois des Îles (Eau de Parfum)Bois des Îles Eau de Parfum by Chanel

3 months ago 1
3 months ago

Freefall - Etruscan WaterFreefall - Etruscan Water

This is a new one for me. Excellent fragrance.

3 months ago 1

Profumum Roma Acqua e Zucchero 

3 months ago 1

I am going with Hugo Just Different (Eau de Toilette)Hugo Just Different Eau de Toilette as i feel like being in a nice relaxing garden full of growth and nature today 😊

3 months ago

Good morning ! SOTD is Eau d'Hermès by Hermés

3 months ago
3 months ago

Celine - Black Tie

8526 - 8550 by 8933
Notify about new comments
Jump to