Search Forum

What perfume have you bought recently?

376 - 400 by 546
12 months ago 1

Tom Ford Eau de Soleil Blanc 50ml 

12 months ago

Emporio Armani SWY Intensely

12 months ago

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Le Parfum 200ml (back-up bottle) because my current 200ml is very close to being empty.

12 months ago

Tested this yesterday, Green Wood 100ml Dsquared2 it was on offer and how could I not say no.

12 months ago
RichardE

Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette)Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) Eau de Toilette and Intense PrideIntense Pride . time for a buy break, for at least over the summer

I found "2% used"ExplorerExplorer 60ml for less than the price of a 30ml, couldn't stop myself 😁 + Turathi (Blue)Turathi (Blue)

11 months ago

made an order today, bought

Cool Water Street Fighter Champion Summer Edition
Island Gardenia
Giorgio
and this Cinderella perfume

11 months ago 1
11 months ago
Nicolai Parfumeur Number One Intense - Beautiful classic floral chypre that brings to mind impressionist's paintings of light and dark contrasts softened through a misty veil. 
11 months ago 1

Encens Mythique / Encens Mythique d'OrientEncens Mythique and "Mahora | Guerlain"

11 months ago

Revolution Goddess 100ml 

11 months ago 2

So after hearing so much about Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum)Acqua di Giò Profumo Parfum and that it is discontinued I decided to grab it while I saw it available.

I have a few in the marine like category such as Light Blue pour Homme Eau IntenseLight Blue pour Homme Eau Intense and Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette)Versace Man Eau Fraîche Eau de Toilette which work wonders for layering and wearing on their own. I don’t have any Armani fragrances in my collection since Emporio Armani City Glam for HimEmporio Armani City Glam for Him was discontinued also. So before another one of theirs that could be a favourite like City Glam was my go to when I was dressing to impress when I wore it as a young man. I was devastated when they discontinued that and this seems to be the consensus with Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum)Acqua di Giò Profumo Parfum so yes I grabbed it while I could.

11 months ago
11 months ago

Last one was "Musc Ravageur | Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle" and I loved it so much I’m already through the 1.7 oz bottle

11 months ago

Dolce & Gabbana The One Grey 50ml and Elie Saab Le Parfum Royal 50ml 

11 months ago
Bonus

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Elixir 125ml, Bvlgari Man Wood Neroli 100ml and Chance eau Fraiche 50ml.
11 months ago

La Nuit de L'Homme Bleu ÉlectriqueLa Nuit de L'Homme Bleu Électrique

Just arrived. Another discontinued last minute grab before I can’t experience it anymore. Pretty nice.

Got a bunch of free goodies including a miniature of YSL Y EDT which I already own but I want to start collecting miniature sets.

The other was a YSL purse so I gave it to my mum along with a Paco Rabbane bum bag I got a while ago , also free 😊

11 months ago
EmberRose

Dolce & Gabbana The One Grey 50ml and Elie Saab Le Parfum Royal 50ml 

What do you think of the one grey? I have been thinking about getting some of The One and its flankers. 

Also how is le male elixir?

11 months ago 1
Mitchcraft
EmberRose

Dolce & Gabbana The One Grey 50ml and Elie Saab Le Parfum Royal 50ml

What do you think of the one grey? I have been thinking about getting some of The One and its flankers.

Also how is le male elixir?

I tested The One GreyThe One Grey many years ago been after a bottle of it a very long time just got lucky in a clearance sale. As for Le Male Elixir I need to live with it for a while before I come to any verdicts but when I tested it a while it go smoky on me after 30 minutes.

11 months ago

Tea ServiceTea Service

It's back ordered though. Drat!

11 months ago

New Pacific Chill by LV

11 months ago

Festive FantasyFestive Fantasy got lucky finding this for $20!

11 months ago

Zara Fleur d'Oranger. I bought it on a whim when I spotted a Zara store. I was very curious about the Jo Malone collaboration. I liked most of the scents from the line she created, but I fell in love with this one. I can't believe how cheap it was, though it doesn't smell cheap at all. No bathroom citrus notes in this one. Just simple and beautiful orange blossom. It's sublime.

11 months ago 2

A back up bottle of La Nuit de L'Homme Bleu ÉlectriqueLa Nuit de L'Homme Bleu Électrique

And finally "Khamrah | Lattafa / لطافة" is available from stores other than untrustworthy places like e-bay and Amazon in the UK. Been waiting for this to be available in a store that isn’t filled with fakes and it’s now out. Grab them while you can.

11 months ago 1

La Rive Pearl. Second hand, 75 ml for $14

11 months ago

Roja Dove - Pierre de Velay Essence Rare.

376 - 400 by 546
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands What perfume have you bought recently?
Jump to