In Woman Red

In Woman Red by La Rive
Shop now
Search on
Search
We may earn a commission when you buy from links on our site, including the eBay Partner Network.
Shop now
In Woman Red is a perfume by La Rive for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Search on

Synthetic

BlackcurrantBlackcurrant PearPear Pink pepperPink pepper
HeliotropeHeliotrope JasmineJasmine RoseRose
VanillaVanilla CedarwoodCedarwood Woody notesWoody notes AmberAmber
Submitted by Sunnyiland, last update on 02.05.2023.
  • RateRate
  • CollectionCollection
  • ClassifyClassify
  • NotesNotes

1 in-depth fragrance description
Very helpful Review 6
Women for Teenagers
La Rive and I, we're never really gonna be friends. There's always something bothering me about the company's scents and I can't really say what it is. I don't consider the fragrances as dupes, but as independent fragrances, which have a higher similarity to each other.

In the shelf of my regular drugstore three new fragrances from La Rive. I liked the slim red bottle and after a short test I put it into the shopping cart with toothpaste, soap and shampoo. At home then the smell tested again in all peace.

The beginning with me as always with the brand extremely synthetic after a mixture of hairspray brand concrete hairstyle and alcohol. Also as usual quickly evaporated. A little fruit came into play, but I couldn't tell what it was exactly. Sweet, definitely. A little later rose, jasmine and heliotrope. Along with the beginning nothing great. The finish then a little bitter and woody. You couldn't smell vanilla. All together then nice, unobtrusive and well-behaved. Not for women but rather for teenagers.

I can't describe the fragrance as successful. More like nothing half and nothing whole. Too difficult for the summer half-year, because there is such a heavy undertone at and too easy for the winter half-year. After about two hours the scent was just gone.

A resemblance with Si Passione for me only in rudiments there and an independent smell. You don't do anything wrong, but if you don't have it, it's not tragic either, because it lacks expressiveness.

The bottle is noble and elegant and promises more than it contains
3 Replies

1 short view on the fragrance
KohakuKohaku 9 months ago
Romantic and warm, fruity but not immature. It sits close to the skin, all the better. To me this sexy scent is meant for close encounters.
0 Replies

Popular by La Rive

Her Choice by La Rive In Woman by La Rive Touch of Woman by La Rive In Flames by La Rive Miss Dream by La Rive Cuté by La Rive Sweet Hope by La Rive Vanilla Touch by La Rive Fleur de Femme by La Rive Queen of Life by La Rive Beauty by La Rive La Rive Woman by La Rive So… Madame by La Rive Taste of Kiss by La Rive Black Creek by La Rive Heroic Man by La Rive River of Love by La Rive Donna by La Rive Extreme Story by La Rive Solare by La Rive