Tonka Cola 2022

Tonka Cola by Mancera
Tonka Cola is a popular perfume by Mancera for women and men and was released in 2022. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Gourmand
Citrus
Fruity

CinnamonCinnamon Black cherryBlack cherry Sicilian lemonSicilian lemon NutmegNutmeg
ColaCola Indonesian patchouliIndonesian patchouli Orange blossomOrange blossom
Brazilian tonka beanBrazilian tonka bean BenzoinBenzoin LabdanumLabdanum VanillaVanilla
Submitted by ScentVibes, last update on 24.02.2024.

Very helpful Review 8
The other day in the restaurant
Excuse me, unfortunately we ran out of cola.
Instead, here's a glass of lemon and tonka.
Would you like anything else?

Seduced by the praise of this fragrance as a Kola bottle gummy bear and Dr. Pepper in the bottle, I naturally had to buy this fragrance - but unfortunately it does not live up to this image according to my olfactory perception; the promised Kola is only briefly present for me in the top note - quasi Kola in a short glass.
Based on the sheer mass of cola associations here, however, it seems to be a nose problem on my part, which is a shame.

Nonetheless, for me it is a thoroughly artistic and unique fragrance that has nothing to hide. Throughout, it has a citric quality that I cannot categorize in the lemon universe as either lemon zest or lemon juice - possibly something in between. This "something" is flattered by the tonka bean, which makes the fragrance a pleasantly warm citrus scent for me!

Sari89
From cola bottles and tonka beans
First of all, don't worry, the fragrance won't leave you smelling like an oversweet and walking coke bottle all day!

I have to say that I've already tried a few fragrances by now, of course, I'm certainly not a pro when it comes to sniffing, but I have to say that I've never smelled anything so cool and unique.

With Tonka Cola everything is just right! The first sharpener is definitely cola, cherry cola, cherry cola with a tiny slice of lemon.

After a little time, I no longer find the cherry so strong. The whole thing has given way to the tonka bean, which now proudly presents its splendor. In tow is a hint of cola and a delicious pinch of cinnamon. In combination mega good! The nutmeg (I can definitely smell it) makes it the perfect blend.

H/S is completely fine. No beast mode of 10-12 hours but easily 6 hours at the start.

Clearly a unique, successful fragrance.
1 Comment

Intenso
Outstanding start, disappointing course!
Mancera is without a doubt one of my favorite brands. Again and again you can find here quite unusual combinations, mostly underpinned with a typical synthetic, which you can find so in my opinion only at Mancera. My nose smells fragrances of this house quickly out, perhaps also because I like the basic Machart.

With Tonka Cola was immediately piqued my interest and what can I say, the implementation is quite successful, as long as you only pay attention to the first third of the scent.

The start is characterized by some citrus, a lot of cinnamon and a clear cola note, very exciting!
Cinnamon you should definitely like, because as we all know, this spice rarely lets loose. Also here, in any case omnipresent.

In the course, however, this Mancera develops much more to the disadvantage, so at least my opinion.
This is mainly responsible labdanum and benzoin.
Although the cola-cinnamon mixture remains present, but then joins a sweetish, clearly perceptible resin note in addition to a blasmanic note.
With both things I have so my problems. There are very few fragrances in this category, which I like.

Here is aggravated by the fact that the combination of cinnamon and cola with labdanum simply does not harmonize. It makes the fragrance seem much less modern. Without meaning it disrespectfully, I then always have the association towards an older lady.
This is per se not equally bad, but can not be reconciled with my preferences.

For me, the fragrance is not wearable in the long run, it becomes annoying and typical of Mancera is also that it is anything but quiet. He reaches a Red Tobacco or comparable not the water, yet he projects quite neatly. A good endurance is also given.

Conclusion: super exciting start, unfavorable course, for me difficult to wear.
The base could have been designed much more suitable.

1 Review
Missed the name?
"Tonka Cola | Mancera flashed me from the first moment and is now one of my favorite fragrances. The fragrance has a nice citrusy opening, which I really like, even though I don't like citrusy fragrances.

After about 15-20 minutes, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla take over, leaving a Christmassy scent throughout I can't really perceive cola and cherry, if anything you get a very slight whiff of a freshly poured cola in a glass with lemon.

I think the H/S is definitely better than 8/10, especially the sillage is clearly noticeable. As soon as you enter a room, you notice the cinnamon vanilla nutmeg mixture.
The fragrance can definitely be used daily in the fall/winter season without being too intrusive, here the dose makes the poison.

What also convinced me is the quality of Mancera and the bottle, especially the magnetic closure makes everything more valuable.

All in all, for me a very good fragrance that differs from others and is something new for me personally.

Not how you think
After spraying, cola, cherry and cinnamon first appear. After a while, the cola and cherry note fades, while then the vanilla stands out more and the cinnamon note still remains. A fragrance that I have never smelled so. In my opinion, very wearable for the winter. Nice and intense, but not overloaded (as you know it, for example, from Arabian Tonka). You just smell different with it, which I like very much. Silage: very good. Durability: about 6-8 hours (on skin), depending on how many sprays you take. I perceived the on clothes all day and was still very fond of it at the end.
The bottle I find very well made and suitable for the fragrance. The sprayers are next to Dior in my opinion the best.
More reviews

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 1 year ago
8.5
Yea you can smell the coke along with a big load of cinnamon. Similar Spicebomb infrared to some extent. Really likeable and creative
BerylBeryl 6 months ago
Just for fun scent.. Nothing special
SamuelGustavSamuelGustav 7 months ago
Super fun, fizzy, cherry tonka scent. Of all the cola vibe fragrances I've tried, this is my favorite by far
Aquarius1Aquarius1 1 year ago
I don't get any cherry but the cinnamon note and coke accord are definitely there, love it. I could baptize my first born in this, wonderful
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
It opens with a pungent and synthetic citrus that smells like Halls Lemon. Then a Cola Chupa Chups. The drydown is inspired by Roja Enigma.
More statements

Popular by Mancera

Red Tobacco by Mancera Cedrat Boise by Mancera Instant Crush by Mancera Aoud Lemon Mint by Mancera Aoud Vanille by Mancera Intense Cedrat Boise by Mancera Lemon Line by Mancera Roses Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Mancera Amore Caffè by Mancera Black Gold by Mancera Sicily by Mancera Aoud Blue Notes by Mancera Aoud Café by Mancera Hindu Kush by Mancera Wave Musk by Mancera Vetiver Sensuel by Mancera Sand Aoud by Mancera French Riviera by Mancera Aoud Exclusif by Mancera Intense Red Tobacco by Mancera