Polo Red Extreme 2017

Polo Red Extreme by Ralph Lauren
Shop now
Search on
Search
We may earn a commission when you buy from links on our site, including the eBay Partner Network.
Shop now
Polo Red Extreme is a popular perfume by Ralph Lauren for men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation
Search on
Search

Gourmand
Fruity

Fragrance Notes

CoffeeCoffee Blood orangeBlood orange EbonyEbony

Perfumers

Videos
Submitted by CPL, last update on 19.04.2023.
Interesting Facts
The face of the advertising campaign is model Kenneth Guidroz.
  • RateRate
  • CollectionCollection
  • ClassifyClassify
  • NotesNotes

Emgamo
Original red - on steroids!
Imagine the original red from polo and blend it with steroids, then you’ll have Extreme. Better sillage & monster performance. Slighty warmer scent than the original thou!

IF you like the original but think its to weak
Then you love this one!

SteelerOpera
Polo Red getting bolder, but this is familiar...
I was pleasantly surprised with this one since I haven't been impressed with either of the Red fragrances. Decent performance, but this is nothing new. The overall effect of this fragrance reminds me a bit of MJ Legend and Rochas Man. Hopefully, Polo will continue to push the boundaries in the designer realm. More details in the video review :)
1 Reply

JosephAzzato
try it on clothing and then try it on skin just try both ways
Polo Red Extreme has a bit of a TM pure malt thing going on when on my skin, on my clothing it is unmistakably polo red dna!! I can't say I love it when it comes to being on my close, so normally in layering habits I pick one for the skin and one for my clothing or I will wear it on both, this one it's a skin wearing fragrance!!! layered or not, Awesome stuff!!

MrHonest
Dark chocolate, cranberry fruitcake.
Honestly, I'm a little surprised that this one doesn't get more love in the community. I always enjoyed the original Polo, having worn it in highschool, and appreciated Blue and Blue sport. Black is a tad too heavy on the mango and Red is a straight up cranberry cocktail with awful performance. Crest and the rest (the Supremes) are done quite well, but probably not worth the price tag. This is one is similar.

The opening has the same cranberry vibe as the other Reds, but it's further in the background. The opening is a little sweeter, with a distinct gourmand feel coming from a synthetic chocolate or coffee. Imagine a cheaper version of Atelier's Cafe Tuberosa mixed with a cranberry take on Pomelo Paradis - "canneberge paradis." And btw, the notes are legit, I checked the official Ralph Lauren page. But blood orange? No no no. This smells like a chocolate cranberry fruitcake. It's sweet, a bit tart, dark, aromatic and delicious. The darkness gives it a nice masculine touch that I personally find quite appealing. It gives me confidence, this one.

Longevity and projection are very good too. It really did surprise me the first time. But the price? Dismal. Give me a 60% discount and we're talkin'. Otherwise, we can certainly do better. Still, I'm disappointed it doesn't get more love. It really is better than average.

Muotarek
Polo Red Intense in another bottle?
If you have Polo Red Intense then don't buy this, Red intense is much better actually and cheaper, I don't know why did Polo release this one?!! It's very very identical to Red Intense.
More reviews

Carlitos01Carlitos01 4 years ago
8.5
Do you like a sweet cappuccino made with "american" coffee, cream, sugar and a bit of cinnamon & cacau? That's Polo Red Extreme!
80sBABY80sBABY 7 months ago
Very simple but absolutely delicious fragrance. If you are a fan of sweet and spicy fragrances, this is the way to go. Great buy.
Ch03npCh03np 8 months ago
this smells exactly how vietnamese coffee tastes—syrupy sweet coffee with some smoky depth—topped with the wonderful blood orange opening
Lmr4j3ireLmr4j3ire 2 years ago
Sweet coffee, but not as sweet and linear as Rochas Man. Later becomes woody w/ a hint of blood orange. Similar to Boss the Scent Private
Nik604Nik604 2 months ago
3.5
Walking pancakes with Nutella ,,, mehh, next
More statements

Popular by Ralph Lauren

Safari (Eau de Parfum) by Ralph Lauren Polo (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Safari for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Purple Label by Ralph Lauren Lauren (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Tuxedo (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Polo Cologne Intense by Ralph Lauren Polo Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Glamourous by Ralph Lauren Polo Supreme Cashmere by Ralph Lauren Polo Deep Blue by Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Parfum by Ralph Lauren Polo Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Polo Blue (Eau de Parfum) by Ralph Lauren Chaps (Cologne) by Ralph Lauren Polo Supreme Leather by Ralph Lauren Romance by Ralph Lauren Romance for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Blue by Ralph Lauren Ralph by Ralph Lauren