11 months ago 1

Signor Vivara (Cologne)Signor Vivara Cologne by Emilio Pucci

Vivara (1965) (Parfum)Vivara (1965) Parfum | by Emilio Pucci

Eau de VivaraEau de Vivaraby Emilio Pucci

Monsieur Rochas (Eau de Toilette)Monsieur Rochas Eau de Toilette by Rochas

Mouchoir de MonsieurMouchoir de Monsieur by Guerlain

8 months ago 1
8 months ago 1

The whole CDG Incense series, so maybe I could find some of them for acceptable prices...

8 months ago 1

narciso edp - narciso

marc jacobs edp for women - marc jacobs

elixir charnel gourmand coquin - guerlain

8 months ago 1
Diddilybop

Yes, yes, absolutely yes.  I heard a rumor that Guerlain is bringing this one back but as an exclusive.  Can anyone confirm this?  It's not like I have $1000s to spend on a bottle, but still, I could hit the lottery, right? 🤣

8 months ago

I loved Ma Dame (Eau de Toilette)Ma Dame Eau de Toilette sooo much. It was the fragrance that back in the day made me feel like the badass I wanted to be. I looked for something that to me smells similar to the way I remember Ma Dame smelling. I settled for This is not a Blue Bottle 1.2 / Ceci n'est pas un Flacon Bleu 1.2This is not a Blue Bottle 1.2, which is a bit less out there, but gets close enough to my memory of Ma Dame.

8 months ago

I loved contre moi by Louis Vuitton, but it's discontinued, and the last bottles are very expensive🥲

8 months ago

Oh I forgot: Escada (1990) / Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Parfum)Escada (1990) Eau de Parfum !!!

8 months ago
Exciter76
Diddilybop

Yes, yes, absolutely yes.  I heard a rumor that Guerlain is bringing this one back but as an exclusive.  Can anyone confirm this?  It's not like I have $1000s to spend on a bottle, but still, I could hit the lottery, right? 🤣

i heard similar rumors too! if true, let’s hope it’s not $$$$, or if it is that expensive, i hope we both win the lottery! 😂🧡

8 months ago

I'd do anything to get my old bottle of Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette)Envy for Men Eau de Toilette back. For the price it now goes for, it appears other feel the same way too.

8 months ago
7 months ago
7 months ago

Of course Derby (2005)Derby (2005) and as already mentioned Sahara NoirSahara Noir.

But then there are so many that didn't formally disappear, except they're nothing like what they used to be 😓

(Old Dior and YSL for instance.)

3 months ago
Thatbwoy

Tom Ford Plum Japonais

I second Plum Japonais. I never jumped for the full bottle, but have a sample vial to this day. Scared to use it, because then it'll be gone... Was always too expensive for me when it was still on the market.

3 months ago

I would love to see back in the collection these two beauties. ❤️

Ne m’Oubliez Pas - Guerlain
and
Les Secrets de Sophie - Guerlain

NB how do you get those scents with image in your text? 

3 months ago

Sicily (2003)Sicily (2003)
and
SensiSensi
and
Noa (Eau de Parfum)Noa Eau de Parfum

would make me set up camp outside the parfumerie.

3 months ago

Mark Birley

3 months ago

Escada Magnetism Men

Gucci Envy Women

2 months ago
Anonym

+1 Gautier 2 JPG

Eau d' Amour JPG

Gloria Cacharel

Gloria is amazing. I got a bottle last year, it is a crime they discontinued that one.

To add: Armani Mania femme, Brit Red and Brit Gold.

20 days ago

C'est la vie! (Eau de Parfum)C'est la vie! Eau de Parfum

Deci Delà (Eau de Toilette)Deci Delà Eau de Toilette

Vent Vert (1990)Vent Vert (1990)

and the inforgettable if you have had the chance to smell it ShockingShocking , when I was a child, my godmother, who could have been my grand-mother, still had a very old bottle, it smelled AMAZING !

12 days ago

Miss Dior Cherie because I never had the chance to smell it. I’m dying to know what the popcorn note was like!

Harajuku Lover’s G because it was a cheapie that was a gorgeous summery coconut scent and the bottles from this range were adorable. It was one of the first perfumes I bought and it’s very nostalgic for me.

9 days ago

Serge Lutens Veilleur de Nuit. If I’m going to bring back a discontinued fragrance it might as well be shockingly expensive (€600 for 50ml).

26 - 47 by 47
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Discontinued fragrances you wish you could bring back
Jump to