Less seductive, less refinedness, but much more versatile
As others have already mentioned, this piece is one of the Spicebomb types and features vivid and distinctive cinnamon. I'd like to add just how Gentlemen Only Absolute differs from competitors like Spicebomb, Bvlgari MIB, L'Occitane Eau des Baux, and etc.
1. Not really boozy. So there is no impression of profligate or free-spiritedness. It is not as seductive or alluring as it is.
2. Not ostentatious. Once this scent itself is not very noticeable, and its performance is also. The longevity is sufficient, but the projection can only be recognized from a really close distance.
3. There is something like a vanilla-based creamy soapy water, and there is a coldness in the middle that almost feels metallic. Maybe Spicy Nutmeg. I really like this part. However, this soapy water is slightly old school, thus adding a mature vibe to the scent. I think GOA is too mature for people under 30.
4. And because of the above three factors, GOA is maybe suitable for day-time offices. But is it really a good scent in the office? Not certain. And also it's a bit modest to wear at clubs or social gatherings. In my opinion, it can be worn anywhere, but not the best anywhere.
5. Anyway it should be said that it has much greater general purpose compared to Spicebomb. It is okay to wear it now, which is mid-April, not winter. And it's a pretty good choice for Cinnamon fans who will always want to wear this kind of scent.
6. There's a shortcoming of course. Ambiguous rather than shortcoming. A sweet element that can never be said to be few. This sweet part is not very elaborate. I read some comments comparing GOA to 1 Million, and I don't agree with that, but I can fully understand that the assessment comes out anyway. This means that the sweetness of GOA is considered an ordinary cliché.
7. GOA's sweet type is yummy vanilla which reminds us of Givenchy Pi in part, with a soft and dark smoky flavor like a baked marshmallow. And I don't know why, but I sense some coffee. It may be a good factor for dark vanilla fans, but it gives me a younger impression too much.
8. So here's my conclusion: The use of scents and the age range of the main target of it are not clear. It is well-made enough, but it is a little old fashion for young people to wear, and it is too flat a sweet taste for mature adults to wear. At night time, GOA is certainly inferior to Herod, Mancera Red Tobacco, Spicebomb or so. It can only be a better choice than them in the office, but there are already many other good perfumes for the office. If you already have a few bottles of perfume, maybe there's almost no reason to include it in your collection.
9. Nevertheless I bought this, because I really love the scent of Spicebomb type. Despite being really fond of it, it is often difficult to wear this type of perfume. For example, I won't be able to wear them during light tea time or confession time (although it's been so long since I've been to the church, anyway). But GOA can share more of my daily lives than them, except for funerals.